7.9

1. MikeW
    Aug 19, 2009
    I'm into sci-fi and time travel stories so I liked this movie. My wife isn't and didn't. So whether you enjoy this movie depends on your orientation.
  2. vinipushka010
    Aug 22, 2009
    True, it's probably a movie you'd take your girfriend/s to, but it's a bit more than just that. You may find you walk away happy you gave it a chance.
  3. Jan 4, 2015
    This is a very enjoyable movie indeed that I can find no faults in it at all, excellent direction and the cast are nothing short of brillant. There was no point in the movie where I was bored, the story and characters grabbed me and refused to let go. As someone who is not a fan of romance films I was surprised to have enjoyed this movie as much as I did and have watched it several times.This is a very enjoyable movie indeed that I can find no faults in it at all, excellent direction and the cast are nothing short of brillant. There was no point in the movie where I was bored, the story and characters grabbed me and refused to let go. As someone who is not a fan of romance films I was surprised to have enjoyed this movie as much as I did and have watched it several times. I would recommend this film to anyone interested in scifi/drama or romance movies. Expand
  4. iCC
    Mar 23, 2015
    The movie is not exactly a masterpiece, but it has a really creative and a non-predictable plot... really good actors and a nice story... is like one of those movies you want to see when you are relaxed, I really recommend it

1. German-born director Robert Schwentke ("Flightplan") keep things moving briskly enough so that the leaps in time mostly obscure the leaps in logic.
  2. Reviewed by: Justin Chang
    May not make a lick of sense, but it does make for fairly irresistible nonsense.
  3. Reviewed by: Nick Pinkerton
    Will disappoint anyone looking for transport from a movie--being a time traveler's wife, it turns out, is mostly a drag.