5.6

1. Jul 27, 2013
    If you want to see a good summertime coming-of-age movie, don't bother with this one. Instead you should see "The Way Way Back" with Steve Carell and Allison Janney, or watch the DVD of "Adventureland" with Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart. "The To Do List" has way too much bathroom humor. It relies on unfunny stuff like vomit and feces and juvenile sex stuff, which becomes boringIf you want to see a good summertime coming-of-age movie, don't bother with this one. Instead you should see "The Way Way Back" with Steve Carell and Allison Janney, or watch the DVD of "Adventureland" with Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart. "The To Do List" has way too much bathroom humor. It relies on unfunny stuff like vomit and feces and juvenile sex stuff, which becomes boring after awhile. There's nothing original or entertaining about this movie, despite the best efforts of a good cast. It's a waste of good talent. Collapse
  2. Jul 28, 2013
    Stupid teenage crap. Who in their right mind can honestly say that this was a good movie. It is all about sex sex sex. Is there anything else that haunts these stupid teenager's minds.?
  3. Jun 16, 2014
    If there is one thing I learned from sex comedies is that they’re **** terrible.

The characters are so one dimensional, stereotypical, stupid and annoying. There is no character I even liked. Not even Audrey Plaza’s great performance as Brandy could even make this up. The humor had its moments but it’s very bad, awkward and awful. Story-wise is okay. The concept could have been

The humor had its moments but it’s very bad, awkward and awful.

Story-wise is okay. The concept could have been better because the concept made me interested watching this movie in the first place other than Audrey Plaza.

And the sex scenes are so uncomfortable to watch. It’s not even funny nor erotic at all. This is bad.

I can’t believe an a-list cast would even be in this terrible movie. This movie just gave me a bad taste in my mouth. Gladly, there is no bad after-taste afterwards.

If you’re into American Pie and **** then go watch it but I suggest you shouldn’t. Let me forget this movie already!

1. Reviewed by: Emma Dibdin
    Oct 5, 2013
    There are moments of sweetness and spontaneity with her BFFs (Alia Shawkat, Sarah Steele) but not enough to fill the hole where the film’s soul should be.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Oct 5, 2013
    A few laughs.
  3. Reviewed by: Robbie Collin
    Oct 4, 2013
    Maggie Carey, the writer and director, has plenty to say about life on the cusp of womanhood, but never quite works out a way to make her points without getting her characters to recite them verbatim.