7.9

1. NadimR.
    May 2, 2004
    Uber-pretentious garbage. the only good part of this movie was the catchy tune throughout. "it stinks!"
  2. JesseC.
    Jan 7, 2004
    Long and boring. There is no comedy other than a few humurous slapstick events. Don't waste the money on this one.
  3. Ted
    Feb 15, 2004
    Terrible. I left the theater with the same distaste I felt after seeing Punch Drunk Love. On the plus side, the animation was refreshingly different from the plastic-perfect world typically portrayed in American cartoons. It was not over soon enough.
  4. RobertY.
    Feb 26, 2008
    Shame there isn't such thing as -1000. This is probably the most boring film i have ever see. ( i had to suffer this film in my French lesson) i nearly lost the world to live it is so lame and i thing the only use it has is to torture people. its like this film site gives all the bad films bad marks and the good films bad marks. whatever this website says i want you in most cases to Shame there isn't such thing as -1000. This is probably the most boring film i have ever see. ( i had to suffer this film in my French lesson) i nearly lost the world to live it is so lame and i thing the only use it has is to torture people. its like this film site gives all the bad films bad marks and the good films bad marks. whatever this website says i want you in most cases to think the opposite. Expand
  5. AlyssaH.
    Jan 26, 2004
    For being such a short movie (only 80 minutes long) it surely seemed to drag on. Though the animation was original and well done, the movie seemed taxing to watch. I left feeling horribly tired and emotionless. Could have easily been a 15 minute animated short instead of a feature film.
  6. CarlosZ.
    Feb 18, 2004
    I really wanted to like this, but with the exception of the terrific opening sequence, a hot jazz song-and-dance number done in a faux-antique style, it's as slow as the Tour de France cyclists inching up the Pyrenees.
  7. HenryS.
    Apr 29, 2004
    That was absolutely the worst movie i have ever seen... seriously if u thinks this movie is that good then i think that u have been watchin good qualty movies like u should.
  8. SimonC
    Nov 29, 2008
    This was unwatchably bad. My expectations for a good cartoon were completely and utterly dashed and I was left thinking that either the director or myself have some kind of thought disorder. Perhaps I am missing something but 'The Triplets' was so boring that the time I spent watching it was almost entirely wasted.

It's comic, touching and a visual knockout.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Triplettes is terrific…there's no competition for the fall's most imaginative delight. In that race, Triplettes can already take its victory lap.
  3. Children may enjoy it, aside from the youngest, who might find it too weird for comfort. Its main audience is adults, though. And not just any adults, but those in the mood for venturesome fare that's both surreal and hilarious.