Summit Entertainment | Release Date: November 18, 2011
4.6
Mixed or average reviews based on 568 Ratings
WATCH NOW
new2011Nov 21, 2011
I think this movie was way better than than the previous movies in the series. People need to give some credit where it is due and it is definitely due here!
buddy15Nov 21, 2011
This movie really is for the fans of the books. I hate the way others try to spoil it for them by constantly putting it down. If it is not your cup of tea...fine...but why all the hate? Get over it! I'm glad the fans love it so much as it isThis movie really is for the fans of the books. I hate the way others try to spoil it for them by constantly putting it down. If it is not your cup of tea...fine...but why all the hate? Get over it! I'm glad the fans love it so much as it is portrayed exactly as the books described. Well done to them for being true. Expand
Dec23Nov 25, 2011
Enjoyed this movie a lot. It delivered on screen exactly how it is described in the books. You can not ask anymore of a director or actor so I say a job very well done.
livetourNov 21, 2011
Absolutely loved it! This movie is all about sheer light hearted entertainment . Anybody who takes this seriously should really get their heads examined!! I'm talking about all those people who can not just go to the movies for a bit of fun!!Absolutely loved it! This movie is all about sheer light hearted entertainment . Anybody who takes this seriously should really get their heads examined!! I'm talking about all those people who can not just go to the movies for a bit of fun!! Lighten up people! It is not supposed to be all serious. I like how this movie did not try to be anything other than what is is. Fun. Expand
work75Nov 21, 2011
Really enjoyed it! It was cheesy and melodramatic and humorous! Exactly what I was hoping for!! Loved every moment of it! Completely delivered the book.
EyesWideNov 26, 2011
Well I completely enjoyed this movie and at the end of the day that is what it is all about!! These movies make a lot of people very happy and that is always nice to see!
LilliaNov 26, 2011
I can not fault this movie at all! It delivers what it says on the tin and I think you can not ask for more than that. Very well done by the director and the cast.
DaugieNov 26, 2011
The acting has vastly improved in this movie and it makes a massive difference. I really felt the emotions coming through with a mix of light moments and serious moments for the characters.
Viola1Nov 21, 2011
I am a huge fan so of course I thoroughly enjoyed it. There is plenty of serious stuff happening in the Worls, it is nice to simply escape from time to time and that is what this is all about.
Nova25Nov 25, 2011
Absolutely LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy with the way everything was put together from the book and I am very much looking forward to part 2.
MishaNov 26, 2011
Thank you so much Bill Condon, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and all the cast and crew for finally giving the fans exactly want we want and not giving a damn about the haters of the series!
MmambaNov 26, 2011
Very nicely done indeed!!!!!!!!Thinking back at some of the imagery in the scenes and the charming delivery of the unusual story line. I really liked it!
AnnabellaNov 26, 2011
I love the books so I was was wary of seeing the movie but I had no need to be worried at all. I am very happy with the scene selection and delivery. Thank you Bill.
UsittNov 25, 2011
Most enjoyable movie I have seen in ages! I'm proud to call myself a fan of the series in general but this movie really took things to an even better level.
LampaNov 21, 2011
I was very happy with Bill Condons take on the book. It was far better than the book actually because it cut out a lot of the annoying bits. Sheer entertainment. Loved it!
CalzieNov 25, 2011
I thought after reading some reviews that I would hate this movie and jump on the hate bandwagon but I was very surprised at how much I liked it! I suppose it is a case of bias critics again. I have seen that happen many times and it isI thought after reading some reviews that I would hate this movie and jump on the hate bandwagon but I was very surprised at how much I liked it! I suppose it is a case of bias critics again. I have seen that happen many times and it is something the really annoys me. Expand
FayeLizNov 25, 2011
What a beautiful looking cast! Really had a good time with my friends at this movie. Fun and enjoyment is what going to the cinema is all about! Loved it.
ZaraWDNov 26, 2011
Oh I just loved it. The cheesiness and over the top dramatics is what makes this series so darn great! This is completely the type of movie that I love!
GlassingNov 30, 2011
Went to see this with three of my best friends are we had a great time! That is what it is all about FUN! I dont know why some people take it so seriously!
WateringNov 25, 2011
Very happy with this movie. All my favorite parts of the book were included and very nicely done indeed. I will definitely have to go see it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PnhtwinzNov 26, 2011
It was a good movie it stays true to the books ( so I'm told ). It gets a little weird in a couple areas for me. Number 1 the love making scenes were a little much for PG 13 I thought. Then when all the wolfs were talking to each other a wasIt was a good movie it stays true to the books ( so I'm told ). It gets a little weird in a couple areas for me. Number 1 the love making scenes were a little much for PG 13 I thought. Then when all the wolfs were talking to each other a was like what the heck is going on here. I felt embarrassed I was like looking around to see if anyone else felt the same. Also there is small scene after the credits so don't leave right away like I did :) Expand
MurleyNov 27, 2011
Finally got to see this movie and I have to say I really enjoyed it!! Very easy watching and very nicely done in my opinion. Will very probably buy the DVD.
Augusta2Nov 30, 2011
The performances by the actors have really improved in this one. Surely everyone can see that. The director did a very good job of pulling everything together and making the fans happy.
JJungleNov 25, 2011
I enjoy all the Twilight movies but Breaking Dawn part 1 is by far my favorite! I think it was was wonderfully done and I appreciate that Bill Condon gave us what we wanted!
Danny21Nov 26, 2011
It was great! Do not know why it gets so harshly judged. People just need to let go and go along for the ride. You might even enjoy it if you let yourself!!
JenDawsNov 30, 2011
I can not for one second understand all the hate these movies get from a lot of critics and some members of the public........they really are not that bad at all!
JessVanceNov 26, 2011
Was a bit apprehensive about this movie as I did not like the others much in the series but I have to say I was totally pleasantly surprised. Good movie.
Demando1Nov 26, 2011
Was so excited to go see this movie. Have been waiting for a long time but it was worth it! Really can not wait to see part 2 of Breaking Dawn next year.
Fiona77Nov 30, 2011
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. There are many scenes in this movie that really should be commended though I doubt they ever will be unfortunately! For example.The scene of her "dream" wedding was very interesting and very effective. The birth scene also was very different and emotional. Expand
ButteryNov 30, 2011
I adored this movie. It has moments that are so cute and sweet but then there are moments of seriousness that are dealt with really well and interestingly.