4.2

1. Jul 18, 2013
    Kristen Stewart improved upon her acting (yes, she does fantastic in this one), the visuals look amazing in this film, the story is interesting (I like how she wants to keep the baby and that they waited to be married to have...well you know that one scene in this film). It is a beautifully filmed movie with lots of interesting new things added both creatively and visually. I really enjoyed this film. Expand
  2. Sep 30, 2012
    Having Viewed This Movie Multiple Times, I Must Say That The Story Line, The Music, And The Masterful Details To Production - Direction, Bill Condon Was A Mastermind In This. I Dont Think This Movie Has Received The Overall Credit It Deserves. I Have No Trouble Saying, It May Be The Best Movie I've Seen - And I Have Seen A Lot Of Them... The Movie Seems To Have A Very Profound - Subtle Emotional Message And Content That Is Not Easy To Explain, But You Feel It... A Very Special Movei Expand
  3. Jan 31, 2012
    Its always difficult to make a movie out of a book. Maybe because restrictions faced in penning down things are way different from those in bringing them alive on the screen. But yet again, there can be a slight difference and not change things drastically. This movie does follow this rule. Detailing is important in both the modes, books and movie, but the ways are different. The movie lacks this detailing. The director has tried to detail things in his way but they make things boring. The movie could have been a lot fast. This slow movie has Good Music (could have handled even better), Nice character handling and excellent cinematography make me rate this a 9. Expand
  4. Jan 28, 2012
    I really enjoyed this movie. I hadn't even seen the 3rd one but I still went to see it and I really liked it! It made me laugh (when the werewolves started talking like transformers), made me cover my eyes at the birth seen and it made me cry at the end! A great film and I considered seeing it again with another film but it had already been taken out of the cinemas by then. Can't wait for part 2!
  5. Dec 10, 2011
    I´ve seen it once again and took the time to be aware more to the emotions of edward an bella. I guess they got the point to 100% - it was like reading the book again and feel it by watching the movie. I think they found a way to show the book as it is. If you don´t like the book, you won´t like the movie as it is as near to the book as no other movie before (perhaps besides one scene in the end)...
    Well done adaptation and truly fitting in the series.
  6. Nov 30, 2011
    This was actually my favorite Twilight movie so far. I didn't see any of them until last fall. Watched them with my sister and we both really liked the first one. I felt like the first half of the second one was good too, but overall not as good as the first. I thought the third one was awful. But this one? I really really enjoyed it. If you aren't into this sort of thing, you're not gonna like it. And if you are new to the series, don't start here. Saw it with someone who hadn't seen much of the other movies, and to them the first half hour was crazy boring, but to people who are into the story, it is great. Obviously, if you already know you don't like the Twilight movies or books, why would you ever go to this movie? You're not gonna like it. But if you are a fan, you will probably love it, and if you are the kind of person who likes movies in general as long as they are good for what they are meant to be, then you might enjoy it too, though you wouldn't want to start here, you'd want to go back and watch the movies from the start. Just watch out for that third movie. It stunk. Expand
  7. Nov 30, 2011
    I thought it was very good. Nicely shot with an interesting story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  8. Nov 30, 2011
    This movie has a bit of everything thrown in but it kind of works in its own special way. Its not for everyone evidently but I thought it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Nov 30, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I did not have a major problem with anything. The only moment of doubt was the wolves talking but it was not a big deal and it was written in the book so had to be shown. Overall I really liked it. Expand
  10. Nov 30, 2011
    ............................................................No complaints. I enjoyed .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  11. Nov 30, 2011
    The performances by the actors have really improved in this one. Surely everyone can see that. The director did a very good job of pulling everything together and making the fans happy.
  12. Nov 30, 2011
    I loved it! It was better than the book in my opinion because it highlighted the important parts and left out a lot of the other stuff. Looking forward to part 2.
  13. Nov 30, 2011
    I have to say it was actually really good. Thought I would hate it but I did not hate it at all. Also Kristen Stewart looks really hot, for the first half anyway!
  14. Nov 30, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. There are many scenes in this movie that really should be commended though I doubt they ever will be unfortunately! For example.The scene of her "dream" wedding was very interesting and very effective. The birth scene also was very different and emotional. Expand
  15. Nov 30, 2011
    Went to see this with three of my best friends are we had a great time! That is what it is all about FUN! I dont know why some people take it so seriously!
  16. Nov 30, 2011
    I'm a huge fan of the series . I love it for what it is and am under no illusions but I simply enjoy watching them! No harm in that...............................................................
  17. Nov 30, 2011
    I adored this movie. It has moments that are so cute and sweet but then there are moments of seriousness that are dealt with really well and interestingly.
  18. Nov 30, 2011
    I can not for one second understand all the hate these movies get from a lot of critics and some members of the public........they really are not that bad at all!
  19. Nov 30, 2011
    I found it utterly charming!!!! It takes you on a complete fantasy journey and allows you to escape the mundane problems of the World for a little while!
  20. Nov 30, 2011
    Well I am most certainly not a Twi-hard but I really enjoyed this film. It was so much better than I expected and so much better than the critics say.
  21. Nov 28, 2011
    I totally loved breaking dawn part 2. first of all, its a very mature movie. plus it is very very emotional and heart throbbing. the last 25 minutes of the movie are out of this world. maybe the best ending i have ever seen to a movie. at last i just want to say "MOVE OVER HARRY POTTER"
  22. Nov 27, 2011
    If you enjoy a bit of light hearted entertainment and a bit of romance and unusual drama (like me!) than this one is definitely for you! If not, it is probably better if you skip this one!!
  23. Nov 27, 2011
    The director and actors did something very rare and very special with this movie. They did not try to please the critics or the general public at all and just wanted to please the fans. I totally respect that!
  24. Nov 27, 2011
    Absolutely amazing! It was far better than I was expecting! I thought it might be okay like the others in the series but this one was actually very good!
  25. Nov 27, 2011
    Totally and utterly Loved it. All the major scenes were done so carefully and beautifully to ensure that they were exactly what the book described to make the fans happy.
  26. Nov 27, 2011
    Finally got to see this movie and I have to say I really enjoyed it!! Very easy watching and very nicely done in my opinion. Will very probably buy the DVD.
  27. Nov 27, 2011
    I think they did a fantastic job of bringing the story from the book to life. Obviously if you hate the book you are probably going to hate the movie and if you love the book you will love the movie. Simple.
  28. Nov 26, 2011
    It was a good movie it stays true to the books ( so I'm told ). It gets a little weird in a couple areas for me. Number 1 the love making scenes were a little much for PG 13 I thought. Then when all the wolfs were talking to each other a was like what the heck is going on here. I felt embarrassed I was like looking around to see if anyone else felt the same. Also there is small scene after the credits so don't leave right away like I did :) Expand
  29. Nov 26, 2011
    I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed this film especially after reading some reviewers comments. It just goes to show, never listen to anybody else and just be open to a new experience.
  30. Nov 26, 2011
    Was so excited to go see this movie. Have been waiting for a long time but it was worth it! Really can not wait to see part 2 of Breaking Dawn next year.

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Nov 23, 2011
    Bill Condon (Dreamgirls, Chicago, Gods and Monsters) takes over the directing reins for these final two parts; his most noteworthy contribution to the series so far is a terrifyingly staged birth scene that should turn the teen fan base off of sex altogether … which is precisely what this whole dumb, punishing series has been gunning for from the start.
    In any case, the last twenty minutes of Breaking Dawn are so harrowing that it's possible to forget that most of the acting is soap-operatic (the guy who plays Carlisle is aging to look like Liberace) and the dialogue from hunger. The movie's that primal.
  3. Reviewed by: Dana Stevens
    Nov 19, 2011
    One seriously sick little blockbuster.