4.6

1. Nov 21, 2011
    I think this movie was way better than than the previous movies in the series. People need to give some credit where it is due and it is definitely due here!
  2. Nov 21, 2011
    This movie really is for the fans of the books. I hate the way others try to spoil it for them by constantly putting it down. If it is not your cup of tea...fine...but why all the hate? Get over it! I'm glad the fans love it so much as it is portrayed exactly as the books described. Well done to them for being true.
  3. Nov 25, 2011
    Enjoyed this movie a lot. It delivered on screen exactly how it is described in the books. You can not ask anymore of a director or actor so I say a job very well done.
  4. Nov 21, 2011
    Absolutely loved it! This movie is all about sheer light hearted entertainment . Anybody who takes this seriously should really get their heads examined!! I'm talking about all those people who can not just go to the movies for a bit of fun!! Lighten up people! It is not supposed to be all serious. I like how this movie did not try to be anything other than what is is. Fun.
  5. Nov 21, 2011
    Really enjoyed it! It was cheesy and melodramatic and humorous! Exactly what I was hoping for!! Loved every moment of it! Completely delivered the book.
  6. Nov 26, 2011
    Well I completely enjoyed this movie and at the end of the day that is what it is all about!! These movies make a lot of people very happy and that is always nice to see!
  7. Nov 26, 2011
    I can not fault this movie at all! It delivers what it says on the tin and I think you can not ask for more than that. Very well done by the director and the cast.
  8. Nov 26, 2011
    The acting has vastly improved in this movie and it makes a massive difference. I really felt the emotions coming through with a mix of light moments and serious moments for the characters.
  9. Nov 21, 2011
    I am a huge fan so of course I thoroughly enjoyed it. There is plenty of serious stuff happening in the Worls, it is nice to simply escape from time to time and that is what this is all about.
  10. Nov 25, 2011
    Absolutely LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy with the way everything was put together from the book and I am very much looking forward to part 2.
  11. Nov 26, 2011
    Thank you so much Bill Condon, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and all the cast and crew for finally giving the fans exactly want we want and not giving a damn about the haters of the series!
  12. Nov 26, 2011
    Very nicely done indeed!!!!!!!!Thinking back at some of the imagery in the scenes and the charming delivery of the unusual story line. I really liked it!
  13. Nov 26, 2011
    I love the books so I was was wary of seeing the movie but I had no need to be worried at all. I am very happy with the scene selection and delivery. Thank you Bill.
  14. Nov 25, 2011
    Most enjoyable movie I have seen in ages! I'm proud to call myself a fan of the series in general but this movie really took things to an even better level.
  15. Nov 21, 2011
    I was very happy with Bill Condons take on the book. It was far better than the book actually because it cut out a lot of the annoying bits. Sheer entertainment. Loved it!
  16. Nov 25, 2011
    I thought after reading some reviews that I would hate this movie and jump on the hate bandwagon but I was very surprised at how much I liked it! I suppose it is a case of bias critics again. I have seen that happen many times and it is something the really annoys me.
  17. Nov 25, 2011
    What a beautiful looking cast! Really had a good time with my friends at this movie. Fun and enjoyment is what going to the cinema is all about! Loved it.
  18. Nov 26, 2011
    Oh I just loved it. The cheesiness and over the top dramatics is what makes this series so darn great! This is completely the type of movie that I love!
  19. Nov 30, 2011
    Went to see this with three of my best friends are we had a great time! That is what it is all about FUN! I dont know why some people take it so seriously!
  20. Nov 25, 2011
    Very happy with this movie. All my favorite parts of the book were included and very nicely done indeed. I will definitely have to go see it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  21. Nov 26, 2011
    It was a good movie it stays true to the books ( so I'm told ). It gets a little weird in a couple areas for me. Number 1 the love making scenes were a little much for PG 13 I thought. Then when all the wolfs were talking to each other a was like what the heck is going on here. I felt embarrassed I was like looking around to see if anyone else felt the same. Also there is small scene afterIt was a good movie it stays true to the books ( so I'm told ). It gets a little weird in a couple areas for me. Number 1 the love making scenes were a little much for PG 13 I thought. Then when all the wolfs were talking to each other a was like what the heck is going on here. I felt embarrassed I was like looking around to see if anyone else felt the same. Also there is small scene after the credits so don't leave right away like I did :) Expand
  22. Nov 27, 2011
    Finally got to see this movie and I have to say I really enjoyed it!! Very easy watching and very nicely done in my opinion. Will very probably buy the DVD.
  23. Nov 30, 2011
    The performances by the actors have really improved in this one. Surely everyone can see that. The director did a very good job of pulling everything together and making the fans happy.
  24. Nov 25, 2011
    I enjoy all the Twilight movies but Breaking Dawn part 1 is by far my favorite! I think it was was wonderfully done and I appreciate that Bill Condon gave us what we wanted!
  25. Nov 26, 2011
    It was great! Do not know why it gets so harshly judged. People just need to let go and go along for the ride. You might even enjoy it if you let yourself!!
  26. Nov 30, 2011
    I can not for one second understand all the hate these movies get from a lot of critics and some members of the public........they really are not that bad at all!
  27. Nov 26, 2011
    Was a bit apprehensive about this movie as I did not like the others much in the series but I have to say I was totally pleasantly surprised. Good movie.
  28. Nov 26, 2011
    Was so excited to go see this movie. Have been waiting for a long time but it was worth it! Really can not wait to see part 2 of Breaking Dawn next year.
  29. Nov 30, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. There are many scenes in this movie that really should be commended though I doubt they ever will be unfortunately! For example.The scene of her "dream" wedding was very interesting and very effective. The birth scene also was very different and emotional. Expand
  30. Nov 30, 2011
    I adored this movie. It has moments that are so cute and sweet but then there are moments of seriousness that are dealt with really well and interestingly.

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Nov 23, 2011
    Bill Condon (Dreamgirls, Chicago, Gods and Monsters) takes over the directing reins for these final two parts; his most noteworthy contribution to the series so far is a terrifyingly staged birth scene that should turn the teen fan base off of sex altogether … which is precisely what this whole dumb, punishing series has been gunning for from the start.
    In any case, the last twenty minutes of Breaking Dawn are so harrowing that it's possible to forget that most of the acting is soap-operatic (the guy who plays Carlisle is aging to look like Liberace) and the dialogue from hunger. The movie's that primal.
  3. Reviewed by: Dana Stevens
    Nov 19, 2011
    One seriously sick little blockbuster.