4.7

1. Jun 25, 2011
    A very good interpretation of the book. If you dont like the book dont go to see the movie. Simple as that. Why people have to make such a song and dance about it I dont know.
  2. May 19, 2011
    The Twilight Saga Eclipse is the best movie of Twilight series there is action,there is suspense and some Horror scenes.people dont like this because this movie is from twilight saga series,but i think this is great!
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    So much action!!!! I love action movies and if you have read my reviews on the other two Twilight movies you will see how I bring up how there is not enough action. This one did not have alot alot of action but it had alot of action compared to the other two films! The script was not slow at all! It kept you in the movie...it kept you engaged! The actors were fabulouse! Just awesome or great. They were so good I can not explain how good they were! My favorite scene in the movie was the scene after the tent scene. The scene where Bella asks Jacob to kiss her! Well I hope that you enjoyed reading this reveiw! Expand
  4. Mar 2, 2012
    Uff, finally, this third part of the twilight saga is better than the other two, the situation is incredible, and the fight with the neo vampires is sorpresive, an incredible film.
  5. Aug 13, 2010
    Eclipse had better acting, directing, picture, romance and action. Altogether the movie was brilliant and I look forward to seeing it on DVD. I think you should go watch this.
  6. Sep 6, 2010
    Easily the best movie of the series so far, and I feel it was a mostly faithful tribute to one of my favourite books.
    Eclipse was highly enjoyable and not to be missed, and I wait eagerly for the DVD.
    It also happens to be one of my favourite movies.
    EVER.
  7. Oct 12, 2010
    I went with my little sister and my girlfriend to see the movie... My Gf was falling asleep, impresive, since she is kind of a Twilight fan. My little sister, 15 YO, watched every minute of the film, and at the end she told me it sucked... Well, we all three concluded the movie sucks, specially the plot, and more specifically *Spoooooooooooooooileeeeeer* the promiscuity of Bella Swam...

I
    only liked the first book, finished the second just to kill time, and did not bother with the third... But even if you like twilight like my sis or dislike as me, this movie plain sucks... Really Expand
  8. Oct 31, 2010
    this is so much better than the first two movies.
  9. Dec 23, 2010
    So to start off, I have never read the books and I completely hated the first movie but this movie was actually something that I liked. I feel like this movie broke away from the relationship between Edward and Bella(but it was still present), and it really took on a little bit of the horror genre (thanks to the director of 30 Days of Night). This movie starts to really show its dark side and we as the audience start to connect with some of the other characters and their lives as well as Bella and Edward's. I am not a romantic and love movie type of person but the action and the plot really moved me and kept me engaged and excited for the final two movies. I recommend this movie because it was so good, that after I watched the premiere, I had to watch it again 10 hours later. Expand
  10. Jan 14, 2011
    I thought it was great. the actors really made me feel like they meant it, and it sorta makes your head feel abit tipsy when you try to get back to reality.
  11. Jun 25, 2011
    I enjoyed it. Some people take everything so seriously. Its really not bad at all but people seem to have a vendetta against it which is strange to me.
  12. Jun 25, 2011
    A different take on tired vampire stories. I do not know what people thought was bad about the acting. They all did their jobs exactly as they are described in the book.
  13. Jun 25, 2011
    I thought this was very good. Interesting story, fine acting and cinematography. I think it was a vast improvement on the second movie in the series. I look forward to seeing the next part.
  14. Oct 1, 2011
    One of the best Twilight movies so far. You have to go see it. Espesially if you are a werewolf fan and I am. I can not wait untill Breking Dawn comes out. Please please please do not judje the twilight saga movies by there actors and actresses or any of that. Give it a chance.
  15. Nov 24, 2012
    Una auténtica historia de amor, un buen triángulo amoroso, momentos únicos como cuando Bella necesita calor humano. Personajes bien construídos. Sabemos más de algunos de los Cullen. Impresionante el cuerpo de Taylor Lautner. No se le puede pedir más: o sí, que llegue ya la boda!!!!

1. It took three films, but The Twilight Saga finally nails just the right tone in Eclipse, a film that neatly balances the teenage operatic passions from Stephenie Meyer's novels with the movies' supernatural trappings.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Employing a bigger budget, better effects and an edgier director ("Hard Candy's" David Slade), Eclipse focuses on what works -- the stars.
    The movie contains violence and death, but not really very much. For most of its languorous running time, it listens to conversations between Bella and Edward, Bella and David, Edward and David, and Edward and Bella and David. This would play better if any of them were clever conversationalists, but their ideas are limited to simplistic renderings of their desires.