The Watcher

1.3

Overwhelming dislike- based on 82 Ratings

1. FelixC.
    May 29, 2007
    Too easy to predict. Keanu Reaves cannot play a bad guy, he doesn't scare me.
  2. R.L.
    Jan 5, 2009
    An extremely entertaining cat&mouse thriller that will have you guessing at every turn.
  3. armandos.
    Feb 10, 2005
    This was actually better then most critics rated it- Keanu Reeves does better playing a bad guy -his best role is in THE GIFT. Of course the plot is not very believable, but that is true for most thrillers-pretty enjoyable if you turn off your brain.
  4. KrisR.
    Feb 27, 2001
    Too predictable story. Same old serial killer thing. I hated the tricky camera effects.
  5. MehdiB.
    May 9, 2002
    I found it excellent.
  6. tyt
    Jul 14, 2002
    It put me into some kind of sadisticaly darkened state of entrancement. I couldn't get enough!
  7. Tobi
    Mar 16, 2005
    Holy crap this is one of the most predictable, boring and dumb movies i've ever seen.
  8. RodG.
    Feb 20, 2007
    This movie was okay. It got 28 reviews from critics. Critics are like weathermen. They're almost always wrong.

1. Reviewed by: Robert Horton
    A dismal new serial-killer thing.
    An uninspired, standard-issue mimeo whose only distinguishing feature is a reversal in its casting.
    What distinguishes The Watcher from all the films it consciously or unconsciously emulates is the intermittently witty, offbeat writing of debuting screenwriter David Elliot.