Paramount Pictures | Release Date: October 28, 2005
8.8
Universal acclaim based on 172 Ratings
Watch Now
JamesB.Nov 2, 2005
Similar in nature to "Punch-Drunk Love" with Adam Sandler, except that PDL was a good movie. Depressing, tedious, dark, plotless, and a waste of time...The only bright points were Michael Caine and a few chuckles.
RichardT.Jan 8, 2007
I'm rarely moved to wax unenthusiastic about a movie, but I'll make an exception for this one. This is one of those movies that, as they say, you'll want to think about for a long time afterwards. Don't bother! I've I'm rarely moved to wax unenthusiastic about a movie, but I'll make an exception for this one. This is one of those movies that, as they say, you'll want to think about for a long time afterwards. Don't bother! I've thought about it for a little while afterwards, and the more I thought, the more disgusted I got. This is a pseudo art-film with an unbelievably obtuse lead who is more antagonist (to himself and to reality) than protagonist. The offbeat attempts at humor/angst are merely offbeat. Furthermore, nobody could conceivably be as dense as this character in his personal relationships be this a fast-food, shallow culture or no. Sell anxiety ridden someplace else. We're all stocked up here. Expand
DP.Apr 22, 2007
This movie is nothing but a vehicle for blatant advertising of fast food. The ads are totally distracting from the otherwise plausible acting. I do not recommend this movie.
BevisB.Nov 22, 2005
This movie sucks!!!! Totally unreal character and situations. Pure Hollywood crap.
jscottNov 16, 2005
Only the second movie I have ever walked out of since waterboy. It sucks sooo bad, you will be angry and want your money back, don't say I didn't warn you.