5.2

1. Feb 18, 2014
    I must say I really enjoyed this movie. Although, it's a typical gothic movie so for someone not very into or interested in the gothic subculture it's probably not the best movie to watch. It has the typical gothic elements. For someone being very interested in the gothic subculture, this movie was brilliant. I loved it.
  2. Mar 17, 2014
    Actually i liked the film, it was a nice try, bringing the dark side of the werewolf's to the screen, and finally nobody compares it with twilight...thank god!

But the direction by Joe Johnston (Honey, I Shrunk the Kids) sacrifices originality for computer graphics and stop-motion camera tricks, and the script, by Andrew Kevin Walker and David Self, bulges with real howlers: “I didn’t know you hunted monsters.” “Sometimes monsters hunt you!”
    Benicio Del Toro looks even more like Lon Chaney Sr. than Chaney Jr. did, and he’s a far better actor than the previous Wolf Man.
  3. The movie plays like a missed opportunity, with its by-the-numbers scares and a story that feels disjointed, hurried in some places, slow in others.