9.0

1. AshleyF
    Jun 19, 2010
    Great Movie! Great send off.
  2. SvetaP.
    Jun 19, 2010
    Funny, smart, intertextual, lovely, charming and ORIGINAL! riveting throughout and has lots of heart without being sentimental. Imagination runs wild, the toys are never ending, the characters bursting with life! loved the new character girl. Daughter - 3 years old - was ecstatic. It's hard to believe it, but you did it again, PIXAR! To the whole team, hats off!
  3. MarkC
    Jun 20, 2010
    Stunning visually. The most--how shall we say this-- emotional film I have seen in at least ten years. There were several times throughout this film when i struggled to hold back the tears, but in the last five minutes of this film, the dam broke, and the tears came flooding out. Fabulous film-- unbelievable way to end the most memorable trilogy of my life.
  4. CharlesC
    Jun 20, 2010
    Entertaining from start to finish. Wish there were more like it> I liked it, my teenage grandson liked it and my 4 year old granddaughter liked it. The 3D effects were super.
  5. JohnC
    Jun 21, 2010
    A Pixar-perfect ending to the best animated trilogy of all time. An amazing blend of comedy, suspense, drama and action, Toy Story 3 manages to continue the ever-so-warming feeling in our hearts when we see the toys put through the perils of separation and loyalty in the movie.
  6. EileenZ
    Jun 20, 2010
    Eight of us went covering 3 generations. Seven of us loved it, the eighth one didn't, but thats ok she never likes anything. So its great they did a great job of Andy growing up, and yet still caring about his toys.
  7. RicardoM
    Jun 20, 2010
    I have no words to describe the best and most profound film that the cinema has made a masterpiece, above works like titanic, avatar, et,. and even wall-e.
  8. RobertN
    Jun 20, 2010
    The pinnacle of animated film-making, Toy Story 3 is what every family movie should strive to be; funny, heart-warming, fun, and imaginative. This movie hits home the values of friendship and the nature of childhood. It is certainly a movie that will be cherished by many for a long time to come.
  9. KenC
    Jun 22, 2010
    Amazing Animation and 3D Effects. Heartwarming Story. Captivating Adventure. Simply wow.
  10. JamesH
    Jun 23, 2010
    This is my favorite Pixar film since Ratatouille. There is a scary monkey that made me scream out loud in the theater! In fact, this film may be too intense for really young kids. TS3 is funny and touching and the 3D is very good. You won't be disappointed.
  11. MichelleK
    Jun 24, 2010
    The movie is one of the best sequels I've seen so far this year.It was very touching and a few tears rolled down my face at one part.I also has comedy that will tickle your funny bone.
  12. MichaelZ
    Jun 28, 2010
    Everyone is back several years later for the third movie and it seems like no time at all has passed. Everything is spot on, this series got better each movie. Wonderfully done in 3D.
  13. DonnieB
    Jun 28, 2010
    Duh, it was awesome! It had emotional and comedic balance. However, if you graduated high school & are going to college this year, don't see the last 10 min of the film w/your mom. It doesn't end well. I was happy to see the camio of sid as the garbage man, but I really wanted to see sid laying on a couch with a therapist saying, "They're alive! I swear, the toys are Duh, it was awesome! It had emotional and comedic balance. However, if you graduated high school & are going to college this year, don't see the last 10 min of the film w/your mom. It doesn't end well. I was happy to see the camio of sid as the garbage man, but I really wanted to see sid laying on a couch with a therapist saying, "They're alive! I swear, the toys are ALIVE." Really cute, go see it! Expand
  14. HenryA.
    Jun 18, 2010
    An extremely nostalgic and happy experience.
  15. RobertJ.
    Jun 18, 2010
    Simply stated, a phenomenal film!
  16. GustavoO.
    Jun 18, 2010
    I almost shed a tear at the end. The movie is funny, sad, moving. The last time I felt that way was when I watched Jurasic Bark from Futurama. Growing hurts.
  17. GerrardB.
    Jun 18, 2010
    i have been waiting 10 years for this and i have just one thing to say. Well worth the wait!
  18. LelandK.
    Jun 18, 2010
    It concludes a solid trilogy. I don't believe it is the best, but it succeeds where most threequals are unsuccessful. The story continues its storyline with nostalgia, and energizes us with the characters that we have grown up with.
  19. JoseM.
    Jun 18, 2010
    What a magnificent movie just like I expected from toy story. It's brilliant, gorgeous and doesn't ruin the trilogy. Toy Story is like the Lord of Rings of animation.
  20. AriP.
    Jun 19, 2010
    Awesome, awesome film. Sometimes it was scary, sometimes it was sad, but at all times it was heart warming.
  21. ColeK.
    Jun 19, 2010
    The perfect sequel to a disney movie. Worthy of best film.
  22. DustinC
    Jun 19, 2010
    Had me in tears. If this was the final chapter (which i hope it was because it was the perfect ending) it made me feel sad, like I was saying goodbye to some of my best friends. Great job Pixar! Couldn't ask for a better ending!
  23. RickyH
    Jun 19, 2010
    Best Toy Story movie, best movie I've seen in a long time. Gripping emotional scenes, themes of abandonment and uncertainty, action, conspiracy, light-hearted humor, and a very charming take on something that has become a bit of a cliche in children's movies-the foreign accented comic relief. The movie started with a montage that made me tear up a little bit, and a scene towards Best Toy Story movie, best movie I've seen in a long time. Gripping emotional scenes, themes of abandonment and uncertainty, action, conspiracy, light-hearted humor, and a very charming take on something that has become a bit of a cliche in children's movies-the foreign accented comic relief. The movie started with a montage that made me tear up a little bit, and a scene towards the end brought on full tears rolling down my cheeks. The most I've been moved by a movie in a really long time. Being 26(11 when the first movie came out), I felt that Pixar centered this movie at me and others in my generation who saw the first one as a child moreso than the children of today. Masterpiece of animation. Expand
  24. JeffS.
    Jun 19, 2010
    I truly cannot contemplate a single way to improve this film, it has earned the status of a masterpiece and a classic to last for years to come.
  25. MAYRAdiaz
    Jun 19, 2010
    TS3 a beautiful warm,touching,fun and classic movie of all times.
  26. SamS
    Jun 21, 2010
    Leading candidate for the year's best movie. From the opening scene to the end, this Toy Story 3 keeps the audience on its collective toes moving in unexpected directions. Visually stunning, but even more stunning in how it will move you emotionally with its heartfelt twists and turns.
  27. PaulL
    Jun 21, 2010
    Just an amazing piece of craftsmanship. Funny, extremely moving, and also very suspenseful! Pixar just astounds.
  28. JustinM.
    Jun 20, 2010
    This is the best Pixer movie yet! I highly recommend this movie to everyone. Both kids and adults will love.
  29. BrianM
    Jun 20, 2010
    Everything you could possibly want in a movie. Who would have though that a day care center could be so adventurous. Ken totally steals the show!!!!
  30. TylerD
    Jun 20, 2010
    This movie was absolutely amazing. Granted, I'm a fan of basically all of Pixar's work, I was skeptical of TS3 solely because I was afraid that a third installment wasn't totally necessary. How WRONG I WAS. Easily the best movie I have seen in years, I've watched it twice already. The critics giving it below an 85 often complain about the overarching story, but I This movie was absolutely amazing. Granted, I'm a fan of basically all of Pixar's work, I was skeptical of TS3 solely because I was afraid that a third installment wasn't totally necessary. How WRONG I WAS. Easily the best movie I have seen in years, I've watched it twice already. The critics giving it below an 85 often complain about the overarching story, but I completely disagree with them and this story has more depth and evokes more emotion than any other "children's" movie I've seen. Expand
  31. DeniseL
    Jun 20, 2010
    This movie for me is an instant classic I think this is my favorite of the three. I'm already looking forward to seeing it again. Way to go Pixar for knocking this one out of the park. Well worth the ticket price.
  32. DC
    Jun 20, 2010
    Awesome movie. Defiantly a must see for all ages.
  33. WilliamM
    Jun 20, 2010
    There is something to be said when I always seem to laugh, get teary eyed and more tense in Pixar movies than any other. They convey emotions and the essence of humanity far better than any other films studio. With Toy Story the original you realize what is special about childhood. Toy Story 2 shows how scary growing up and out of your childhood can be for those who care about you. and There is something to be said when I always seem to laugh, get teary eyed and more tense in Pixar movies than any other. They convey emotions and the essence of humanity far better than any other films studio. With Toy Story the original you realize what is special about childhood. Toy Story 2 shows how scary growing up and out of your childhood can be for those who care about you. and Toy Story 3 shows that you can still have the special relationship with those who you hold close, while moving on to new pastures to give what you still can to others. The final scene in the is one of the most well conceived and fulfilling scenes I've ever seen. Expand
  34. MartinS.
    Jun 20, 2010
    Easily the best movie of 2010! The ending almost made me cry, the animation was top notch, and the story wasn't predictable at all. All I can say is that waiting 11 years for a masterpiece, was definitely worth it.
  35. jamesP
    Jun 22, 2010
    Great movie, was captivating the whole time, easily the best movie of the year.
  36. AndrewR
    Jun 22, 2010
    I loved this movie. Pixar hits a home run. I just saw it and want to see it again. I can't wait to own it.
  37. IsaacS
    Jun 22, 2010
    A true masterpiece if there's a company that know how to make good animated movies, is Pixar.
  38. EdC
    Jun 23, 2010
    Like many I feel this movie deserves nothing less than a perfect 10. Simply because while creating a new movie they kept it relatively original while appeasing all those people who grew up with the films.
  39. ArielM
    Jun 23, 2010
    I loved it. The movie was perfect, But even if it wasn't it would be worth it because of the opening Pixar short (Day & Night).
  40. ATeenager
    Jun 25, 2010
    This movie was a great movie, but I found the movie to play a lot on nostalgia. Some jokes were overplayed, i.e. the claw, and there were many references to the first two movies. On that note, I wanted to see Sid again from the first movie. The ending scene was a little too dramatic. I never expected the ending at all. All in all, this movie mostly appeals to the older generation, not so This movie was a great movie, but I found the movie to play a lot on nostalgia. Some jokes were overplayed, i.e. the claw, and there were many references to the first two movies. On that note, I wanted to see Sid again from the first movie. The ending scene was a little too dramatic. I never expected the ending at all. All in all, this movie mostly appeals to the older generation, not so much with younger children. Expand
  41. BrianM
    Jun 26, 2010
    A solid movie. Lots of laughs throughout.
  42. JacobL
    Jun 26, 2010
    Sequels, they are numerous and frequent. Most of the time the producers are trying to take advantage of the success of its highly grossed predecessor. This is not the case with Pixar. These guys have a philosophy that they do not make sequels unless they think they can tell a good story. Being a huge- Pixar fan I trusted them and went to go see Toy Story 3 expecting nothing but the best. Sequels, they are numerous and frequent. Most of the time the producers are trying to take advantage of the success of its highly grossed predecessor. This is not the case with Pixar. These guys have a philosophy that they do not make sequels unless they think they can tell a good story. Being a huge- Pixar fan I trusted them and went to go see Toy Story 3 expecting nothing but the best. After watching the film all I can say is that this is one sequel that you shouldn Expand
  43. JDub
    Jun 26, 2010
    I would say better than Toy Story 2, not better than the First, but still, VERY excellent movie, saw it in 2D, the connection between the characters and you is strong if you watched the movies a lot as a kid, if this is the last of the series, they definitely let it go out with a bang. The ending is the best i've seen to a Toy Story movie, and touches my heart. New toys, and the same I would say better than Toy Story 2, not better than the First, but still, VERY excellent movie, saw it in 2D, the connection between the characters and you is strong if you watched the movies a lot as a kid, if this is the last of the series, they definitely let it go out with a bang. The ending is the best i've seen to a Toy Story movie, and touches my heart. New toys, and the same voice actors for old toys are here, and ready to please. For these reasons, I give this movie a 10. Expand
    Jun 18, 2010
    Amazing film, great movie for everyone, it will make you go back to your childhood, back to that first time you saw toy story...very clever, funny, simply a masterpiece.
  45. RyanF.
    Jun 18, 2010
    Hysterical, incredible. All the elements that make up a great toy story.
  46. MikeM.
    Jun 18, 2010
    I loved this movie. At the end I was crying I just graduated college and it brought all those emotions back to me. I was still in grade school when the first one came out and remembered seeing that in theaters also. It was funny how very few kids were in the theater it was mostly people in my age group(early to mid 20's). I great movie, this was the best movie I have seen in the 21 I loved this movie. At the end I was crying I just graduated college and it brought all those emotions back to me. I was still in grade school when the first one came out and remembered seeing that in theaters also. It was funny how very few kids were in the theater it was mostly people in my age group(early to mid 20's). I great movie, this was the best movie I have seen in the 21 years on this earth. Expand
  47. JesseH.
    Jun 18, 2010
    This is the best Pixar movie to date, and arguably the best movie I've ever seen. Definitely the best animated film I've ever seen. It deserves Best Picture next year, and for so many amazing reasons. The story was really sophisticated with emotions I've never felt before in a kids movie. It was the pinnacle of movie perfection, and anyone who grew up with Toy Story should This is the best Pixar movie to date, and arguably the best movie I've ever seen. Definitely the best animated film I've ever seen. It deserves Best Picture next year, and for so many amazing reasons. The story was really sophisticated with emotions I've never felt before in a kids movie. It was the pinnacle of movie perfection, and anyone who grew up with Toy Story should bask in its glory. Expand
  48. JendoS.
    Jun 18, 2010
    Hands down the best animated movie every created. One of my favourite films of all time. I grew up with Toy Story, so I was a little worried about them ruining the franchise when I heard about the third movie, but boy was I wrong! This movie is beyond amazing. The animation, the voice acting, the story, the characters... All spot on perfect!
  49. BrandonG.
    Jun 18, 2010
    While not as good as the second it does wrap up the story brilliantly. It is a funny, action filled and heart-warming at the same time. If you have very young children there is a scene that is rather scary but of course Woody, Buzz and the game pull through. The end is sad because it is certainly the end of the series.
  50. DeanJ.
    Jun 18, 2010
    Had Mom and Dad in tears while 3 year was on the edge of his seat, rooting for Buzz and Woody to pull through again. Instant classic!!!
  51. JoshM.
    Jun 19, 2010
    Simply outstanding; the subtle adult humor is ingenious
  52. FA
    Jun 19, 2010
    Absolutely fantastic! I loved every bit of it!
  53. KhamaniH
    Jun 19, 2010
    This movie is an excellent sequel. In a little less than two hours, I felt happiness, sadness, and even fear. It almost made me cry. Pixar has proven that they are able to make films that are fun for kids and deep for adults.
  54. JonA.
    Jun 19, 2010
    Best of the three Toy Story films and best movie of the year. The story is brilliant, the 3D is incredible and I was engaged every second. Can't wait to see it again!
  55. AlanG.
    Jun 19, 2010
    A great movie that is among Pixar's best.
  56. TomF.
    Jun 19, 2010
    Amazing movie! Easily the best film I've seen this year!
  57. BooR
    Jun 21, 2010
    Not the best or most sophisticated of the three, but definitely the most sweet and tender of the series. It touches, thrills, and delivers in ways that most films don't anymore. Great, great family entertainment, if not the best.
  58. MichaelD
    Jun 21, 2010
    I should give this movie a solid 25.This movie is a beautiful movie.i loved everything in this movie.This movie is not perfect but hey this is a perfect movie for everybody sholud go see.Like all of the pixar films this is the bestest movie of them all.I cant wait 2 go get it on dvd.
  59. BrentK
    Jun 21, 2010
    When you see an animated film like "Shrek 4" and then see "Toy Story 3," it is obvious who makes films (mostly) for the money, and who makes them out of pure passion! I for one felt that the 3D in the film actually helped me feel more engrossed than I ever have in any other film, and significantly added to the emotion I felt watching it! I had tears fill my eyes as my 5 1/2 year old son When you see an animated film like "Shrek 4" and then see "Toy Story 3," it is obvious who makes films (mostly) for the money, and who makes them out of pure passion! I for one felt that the 3D in the film actually helped me feel more engrossed than I ever have in any other film, and significantly added to the emotion I felt watching it! I had tears fill my eyes as my 5 1/2 year old son sat next to me, not quite realizing what he was seeing, although he still greatly enjoyed all the parts of the film that you would expect a little one to understand. In time, he too will understand what most of us adults felt while watching this wonderful film. Pixar, you've done it again, and, for me, I think is your best yet!! Expand
  60. kyleg
    Jun 22, 2010
    One of the best second sequels ever made!! One of Pixar's best.
  61. JackC
    Jun 22, 2010
    I loved this movie! The Toy Story trilogy is one of the best trilogies in movie history! And I cried at the end, which I never did at a movie!
  62. J.C.S
    Jun 22, 2010
    Amazing movie! Great way to end the trilogy Spanish Buzz FTW!
  63. MortimerD
    Jun 23, 2010
    Hilarious, Beautiful and Emotionally Powerful Movie, animated movies like Toy Story 3 come only once in a few decades.
  64. DavidG
    Jun 24, 2010
    Those guys at Pixar know how to tell a story! These characters will live in our hearts forever! They really know how to tug at our hearts. This is more ramblings about the movie then a review. There are so many movies that can't get me emotionally involved, movies in which I don't care at all about the people whom I'm supposed to be rooting for. But Pixar knows how to get Those guys at Pixar know how to tell a story! These characters will live in our hearts forever! They really know how to tug at our hearts. This is more ramblings about the movie then a review. There are so many movies that can't get me emotionally involved, movies in which I don't care at all about the people whom I'm supposed to be rooting for. But Pixar knows how to get me. And it's not just a rooting interest, it's a love for characters, a love that hurts. I know I'm not the only one who's fallen in love in Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Up and most of all in the Toy Story movies. It's been so long since the first one that the special effects don't distract me in awe of them. The first two movies were so good that the story kept you from being distracted, but I couldn't help but stop and look at how beautiful the animation was. But now that I'm used to it, I was able to just watch the movie. The first half of the movie wasn't that great. It seemed like rehashed themes from the first two, but the second half of that movie made up for it and much more. The key to the puzzle of this movie, for me, as a father, was that moment when the mother sees Andy's room empty and realizes that her baby has grown up and he's moving away. That moment captured that whole movie's spirit. It was time to let go and say goodbye. Thank you Pixar. I watched 'The Pixar Story' on the Disney Channel this week and after watching Toy Story 3 it makes me so grateful for them. They tell great stories, they make great movies. Please forgive my spelling and grammar. I am a product of the Miami-Dade Public School System. Expand
  65. JonW
    Jun 25, 2010
    It was a great movie, with parts of it well done. Alot of humour not caught by youth but funny. Satisfying ending to it.
  66. MeaganY
    Jun 25, 2010
    Toy Story 3 is one of Pixar's best films. Every one in Woody's gang got a chance to shine in the movie. They had to work together if they were to survive the hellhole known as Sunnyside Daycare. I'm also glad that Andy actually aged and was no longer a kid. It made the story much more engaging. I thought, "What are the toys going to do now that their owner has outgrown Toy Story 3 is one of Pixar's best films. Every one in Woody's gang got a chance to shine in the movie. They had to work together if they were to survive the hellhole known as Sunnyside Daycare. I'm also glad that Andy actually aged and was no longer a kid. It made the story much more engaging. I thought, "What are the toys going to do now that their owner has outgrown them?" And the ending was freaking fantastic! Let's just say that if you're not moved by the last act, you have no heart. Expand
  67. ChadS
    Jun 25, 2010
    Without Ken, Barbie is just Barbie. But now that the skinny doll has been joined by her metrosexual soulmate, the Mattel toys can't help but evoke Richard and Karen Carpenter in Todd Haynes' "Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story", the legendary underground film which tells the tragic story about the beloved seventies-era vocalist's losing fight with anorexia nervosa. In Without Ken, Barbie is just Barbie. But now that the skinny doll has been joined by her metrosexual soulmate, the Mattel toys can't help but evoke Richard and Karen Carpenter in Todd Haynes' "Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story", the legendary underground film which tells the tragic story about the beloved seventies-era vocalist's losing fight with anorexia nervosa. In this 1987 Douglas Sirk-like "Toy Story", the then twenty-six-year-old Brown graduate had rendered the self-afflicting disease by doctoring Barbie dolls to signify Karen's incremental weight loss; her disintergration, by whittling away the plastic arms and legs. Not surprisingly, the filmmaker angered the toy manufacturer, as well as the surviving Carpenter, who will never give Haynes the music clearance for the duo's catalogue that was used on the film's soundtrack without authorization, which would result in a public exhibition and ensuing DVD release of this rumored-to-be-masterpiece. In the cult novel "Fuel-Injected Dreams" by James Robert Baker, the narrator, a radio industry guy, revels in popular love songs that carries an undertone of death beneath the influx of serotonin(i.e. Diana Ross & the Supremes "Someday We'll Be Together") on the tune's surface. In "Toy Story 3", "Take my Breath Away"(used in the movie's trailer), the Berlin song that accompanies Ken and Barbie's instantaneous love connection, not only carries a title with murderous connotations, but the band's name itself evokes muscle atrophy and bone loss; weight loss due to starvation. Ken, despite being shirtless in one scene, nevertheless comes off as an asexual being, by default, actually, since he's not anatomically correct, which makes Ken and Barbie more like brother and sister, than lovers. So where is Ken's penis? It's dislocated, materializing itself as Mr. Potato Head, especailly when the talking spud slips his "skin" and ends up as a cucumber(an obvious phallic symbol; the filmmaker alludes to the King Missle minor hit "Detachable Penis"). Throughout the course of "Toy Story 3", Mr. Potato Head changes form(just like the Barbie doll in the Haynes film), reconstructing himself first as a tortilla(in which a bird tries to eat him: code for "eat like a bird", which is how anorexics approach their meals), then as a cucumber, a vegetable that's considerably skinnier than its original potato shape. In "Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story", the filmmaker suggests that Richard was partly responsible for her sister's death, so the many phases which the MALE potato undergoes, can be construed as an atonement, as if the pianist is walking in his dead sister's shoes. After all, who built Ken's Dream House? A carpenter. Karen. Expand
  68. HughM
    Jun 26, 2010
    Such a wonderful movie, in equal parts funny, sad, scary & touching. I couldn't believe how emotional I was getting near the end, and when they all held hands whist awaiting their doom...We took 3 littlies along, and they loved it just as much, but for different reasons. Tremendous.
  69. NickN.
    Jun 27, 2010
    It's a near perfect movie. The emotional climax and the sweet ending are very marvelously done.
  70. PatrickW
    Jun 27, 2010
    Excellent movie, Pixar's best effort yet!
  71. AlexZ
    Jun 27, 2010
    Great movie, great, great, great to the bone!
  72. Aug 11, 2010
    Is it the best of the Toy Story franchise? I'm not sure, but it is certainly the funniest. 'Toy Story 3', along with the first two films, is a masterwork in storytelling.
  73. Aug 11, 2010
    One of the best films if not the best film I have ever seen. It's just a masterpiece from top to bottom. It's charming and humorous but at the same time very touching, and delivers some outstanding metaphorical and symbolic references (even one of the holocaust) that transfix and compel you throughout. This film blew me away and left me speechless and even teary eyed at just how epic itOne of the best films if not the best film I have ever seen. It's just a masterpiece from top to bottom. It's charming and humorous but at the same time very touching, and delivers some outstanding metaphorical and symbolic references (even one of the holocaust) that transfix and compel you throughout. This film blew me away and left me speechless and even teary eyed at just how epic it was. I know it sounds weird but it really is a film anyone, child or adult, can relate to and is symbolic of Disney in general and how it watches you grow up. So far for me the film of the year :) Expand
  74. Aug 11, 2010
    One of the best films of this year! It makes me happy, sad and warm all at the same time. This movie is not to be missed on the big screen. Watch watch watch watch watch this movie
  75. Dec 3, 2010
    Toy Story 3 is the best animated film ever made. It's better than Toy Story 1 & 2, and it's sure as hell better than any Dream Works film. The third film in the franchise is built for an unlimited audience; it knows no boundaries at all. These toys that we have known for YEARS continue to teach us what growing up is about, and how we should handle change in a mature way. Though the matureToy Story 3 is the best animated film ever made. It's better than Toy Story 1 & 2, and it's sure as hell better than any Dream Works film. The third film in the franchise is built for an unlimited audience; it knows no boundaries at all. These toys that we have known for YEARS continue to teach us what growing up is about, and how we should handle change in a mature way. Though the mature responses and decisions never detract from the movies fun and charm. Expand
  76. Oct 17, 2010
    Obviously a good movie. Those that gave it a score in the yellow or red are just hating because that's what they feel like doing. Every Pixar movie has been good, and the Toy Story Trilogy has been their best works. This one brought me back to when I was a kid and the first two came out, and freaks me out that it was so long ago. Thanks Disney and Pixar.
  77. Aug 13, 2010
    Toy story 3 has everything will love about the Toy story world plus some new fun good and evil characters. Toy story 3 is even more amazing, as it is slightly darker and give a real sense that these toys have feelings. Pixar has proven to us again that their animations can have be more moving and have realistic feelings than movies that have real people in them. Brilliant Job , I lookToy story 3 has everything will love about the Toy story world plus some new fun good and evil characters. Toy story 3 is even more amazing, as it is slightly darker and give a real sense that these toys have feelings. Pixar has proven to us again that their animations can have be more moving and have realistic feelings than movies that have real people in them. Brilliant Job , I look forward to Monsters Inc 2.( Note: Monsters inc is my favourite Pixar movie. ) Expand
  78. Aug 13, 2010
    In 1995 I was eight years old when I first saw the first Toy Story and I loved it, in 1999 I was twelve years old when the second one came out and loved it as well. Damn it I'm twenty three years old and I freaking cried with Toy Story 3 it's one of the best movies of the year. Those folks at Pixar are really outdone themselves, move the hell out of the way How to Train a Dragon let ToyIn 1995 I was eight years old when I first saw the first Toy Story and I loved it, in 1999 I was twelve years old when the second one came out and loved it as well. Damn it I'm twenty three years old and I freaking cried with Toy Story 3 it's one of the best movies of the year. Those folks at Pixar are really outdone themselves, move the hell out of the way How to Train a Dragon let Toy Story pick up its Oscar before schedule. The movie begins with the imagination of a young boy and we kind of see what the toys see when there playing with their kids. Then a homemade video of Andy when he was younger playing with the toys. The gang is scared because Andy hasn't played with them for a long time and to make matters worse he's going off to college. The toys are afraid to be thrown away. After a confusion the toys accidentally do get thrown away and feeling rejected they decide to donate themselves to a daycare ignoring Woody's protest. When they get there they get accepted with the toys and Lots-O the leader of the daycare makes them feel at home even though we feel something wrong. This movie proves that animation is growing and growing big. We need animation in every aspect of the genres. United States has categorized animation with children but can be use in every film. The Toy Story crews are true pioneers for this craft. The film looks outstanding much more improved then the first two. We get lot character models and facial expressions from toys and lot more human interactions as well. Everything is nicely animated from Andy's house to the daycare and other locations. There are times which I want just pick up these toys and freaking hug them. Everybody is nicely cast and including some new ones as well. The voice casting is downright excellent just like the first two. The plot is so well written with so many themes to teach. It teaches us about our loss of our childhood and we lose are imagination as we get older. The acceptance of being adult, it teaches about overcoming greed and being a family no matter what the circumstances are. Lastly with all the movies that are ending with obligatory action sequences and slapstick. Toy Story has one of the most beautiful endings ever. This movie reminded me so much of my childhood and sometimes I miss it. The film has the best ending of a trilogy since I saw the Lord of The Rings ending. I miss when cinema was like this a strong plot, strong performances. The film industry needs this kind of cinema. Go watch Toy Story 3 and be amazed. Expand
  79. Aug 13, 2010
    I watched this movie last weekend, liked it but was really disappointed in the 3D portion. It was basically pointless for the movie to be in 3D because there wasn't many scenes that were 3D. Nothing popping out at you, nothing really exciting. It just looked like the usual Toy Story movie. I felt that having it in 3D was a waist. It looked like it was in HD. It had a clear picture,I watched this movie last weekend, liked it but was really disappointed in the 3D portion. It was basically pointless for the movie to be in 3D because there wasn't many scenes that were 3D. Nothing popping out at you, nothing really exciting. It just looked like the usual Toy Story movie. I felt that having it in 3D was a waist. It looked like it was in HD. It had a clear picture, animation was good, but It needed more "3D" scenes, more eye popping stuff. I was not wow'd Expand
  80. Aug 14, 2010
    A classic kid's movie that adults will enjoy a whole lot as well. My 3 1/2 year old daughter loved it, we both thought it was well done. An excellent ending to the franchise.
  81. Dec 24, 2010
    'Toy Story' has not relinquished its hold on emotion satisfaction, stunning visuals, and comedic validity, however this closing chapter seems to focus more on being funny than being compelling.
  82. Oct 6, 2010
    This really is a great movie. I loved every minute of it. It's funny yet touching at the same time. The characters in this film really make you feel in touch with your inner child. I can't recommend this movie enough it really is something special. I now truly believe that the toy story trilogy is the best animated trilogy ever(so far and prbably for a LONG WHILE). This movie is alsoThis really is a great movie. I loved every minute of it. It's funny yet touching at the same time. The characters in this film really make you feel in touch with your inner child. I can't recommend this movie enough it really is something special. I now truly believe that the toy story trilogy is the best animated trilogy ever(so far and prbably for a LONG WHILE). This movie is also probably the best pixar movie too as well as one of the best disney movies ever. Expand
  83. Feb 19, 2011
    Extremely satisfying ending to an incredible trilogy. Quite possibly the best movie of 2010.
  84. Lyn
    Jan 8, 2011
    I found myself wondering who this movie was actually made for. Judging by the reviews, I suspect it's for aging baby boomer critics who are nostalgic over their own kids' childhoods. Some scenes seemed kind of tense and scary for little kids . . . but as I imagined taking my own children to this when they were in elementary school, I doubted whether the whole "going off to college" themeI found myself wondering who this movie was actually made for. Judging by the reviews, I suspect it's for aging baby boomer critics who are nostalgic over their own kids' childhoods. Some scenes seemed kind of tense and scary for little kids . . . but as I imagined taking my own children to this when they were in elementary school, I doubted whether the whole "going off to college" theme would have intrigued them. Enchanting visuals, of course. But though I had the obligatory tear in my eye at the end, this was nowhere near as moving as last year's "Up." Collapse
  85. Aug 24, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Not amused so much. A film for kids more than for parents but in connection a good film. Thought that there will be much more story around the carackters. Expand
  86. Jan 21, 2011
    Thois movie is clearly appealing to people who have grown up watching Toy Story and are now adults or on the verge of adulthood mentally. It wont be as appealing to the kids i can guarantee you but it had human emotions and human nature in those toys.
  87. Aug 29, 2010
    There's not really much to say, the movie of the year!!! Although the only criticism I can give is that it won't relate to those 13 and below, unlike the previous two it doesn't have the wholesome appeal that everyone can enjoy. In this film though the pain that these bunch of toys felt brings me to tears and adults snifle, but kids will only laugh since they don't understand the conceptThere's not really much to say, the movie of the year!!! Although the only criticism I can give is that it won't relate to those 13 and below, unlike the previous two it doesn't have the wholesome appeal that everyone can enjoy. In this film though the pain that these bunch of toys felt brings me to tears and adults snifle, but kids will only laugh since they don't understand the concept of losing a toy, they don't know how to feel, they might understand in the future but for now, it's just an adult animation that sadly only be appeal for those 13 and above. Expand
  88. Aug 29, 2010
    This was one of the most moving movies I have ever seen, it trumps its predecessors. The Toy Story charm is all there, and greatly improved. The animation is spectacular, one of the best I've seen. The dream of talking toys is still alive and well.
    I couldn't help but feel a bit sad and nostalgic that Andy was grown up and that most of the toys had been sold or given away.
    It was nice to
    It was nice to see at the end that they were not thrown away, that they found a new home.
  89. Nov 1, 2010
    I was never a fan of the first 2 as a kid, but i was able to get connected. At the end, i shed a tear, which is kinda hard to do considering i wasnt a fan before hand. Good Job Pixar!
  90. Sep 7, 2010
    I'm a big fan since the first success, when Woody must regain the trust of his friends and save Buzz Light year of the "evil child" Sid. The second movie reminded me great moments of the first one and I enjoyed their new adventures they had, now in the streets and how important it is to work as a team.
    I must say that the third part was a great job and a definitive victory to Pixar, the graphics and the script were very interesting, and they showed us why is Woody the leader of the other toys.

But no film can have a full 10 (I'd love to, but I must be honest), this time we were introduced to an uncommon villain, unlike the 2nd part, this pink Bear was the classic foe wrapped with other movies cliche, where the protagonists must engage in a new "world" and defeat the bad toys. Could have been better.
    Overall, they rescued the good humor, nostalgia and virtues on each character. This time, Woody was the action toy, unlike the first two movies in that Buzz Light Yogurt takes all.
  91. May 31, 2011
    Creativa y conmovedora , aun sin tener las agallas de ser una obra maestra , una pelicula de muchas dimensiones , y llena de pasion en su desarollo , es fantastica y divertida un gran fin para esta trilogia .
  92. Sep 1, 2010
    Every bit as polished and witty as any Pixar movie to date, this is family cinema at its best. By the end I was moved to tears. A truly remarkable animated film.
  93. May 21, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Sequels, they are numerous and frequent. Most of the time the producers are trying to take advantage of the success of its highly grossed predecessor. This is not the case with Pixar. These guys have a philosophy that they do not make sequels unless they think they can tell a good story. Being a huge- Pixar fan I trusted them and went to go see Toy Story 3 expecting nothing but the best. After watching the film all I can say is that this is one sequel that you shouldnâ Expand
  94. Sep 8, 2010
    This is Pixar's successful movie for Disney times. We hope Pixar would make excellent movies like this. Also this movie has a great plot for the audiences around the world.
  95. Sep 20, 2010
    Pretty much completes your childhood if you watched both Toy Stories. The darkest and saddest of the Toy Stories. Heart-wrenching yet exciting and exhilarating.
  96. Sep 11, 2010
    I'd first off like to say that this movie's targeted audience is teenagers but it can also be enjoyed by all other age groups - small kids and adults. I myself am 17 years old, in a similar situation as Andy - getting ready to move on to college. I grew up with the series so I can say that I have grown very attached to all of the characters that return in Toy Story 3. To keep this short,I'd first off like to say that this movie's targeted audience is teenagers but it can also be enjoyed by all other age groups - small kids and adults. I myself am 17 years old, in a similar situation as Andy - getting ready to move on to college. I grew up with the series so I can say that I have grown very attached to all of the characters that return in Toy Story 3. To keep this short, I'll just say that I can't recommend this movie enough to everyone (especially teens who grew up with the series) and the ending was a tear jerker if I've ever seen one before. Outstanding, Pixar. Expand
  97. Sep 15, 2010
    Why yes, it really is that good.

Why yes, it really is that good.

Animation, voice acting, story, characters, pacing, emotion, 3D- yup, all perfect. By the end of the movie, you WILL care about every character in the movie. Someone in your movie-viewing group will probably cry at some point. So if you STILL haven't seen this masterpiece of animation, you really should while it's still in theaters. The only negative is that it might not make you chuckle as much as the previous installment, but that's not really what this movie is about. I hate to parrot EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, but this movie deserves its acclaim.
  98. Sep 16, 2010
    I have always been a fan of Pixar ever since the first Toy Story came out and revolutionize cinema as we know it. The sequel proved that number 2 can as magical and entertaining as the first one while staying true to what made it so great unlike other film franchises. Toy Story 3 is as great as the first two and proves that a third entry could work as well. Whats makes Toy Story 3 so greatI have always been a fan of Pixar ever since the first Toy Story came out and revolutionize cinema as we know it. The sequel proved that number 2 can as magical and entertaining as the first one while staying true to what made it so great unlike other film franchises. Toy Story 3 is as great as the first two and proves that a third entry could work as well. Whats makes Toy Story 3 so great is the film itself. While watching it, not for one second did the thought of it being bad ever occured to me. While at the same time it grabed my full attention unlike any other film I had ever seen. I had a blast watching as it knows when to blend the right sense of humor in excellent timing and when to go dramatic to appropriately add a good sense of emotion for each character. It`s cast of voice actors are believable and goes perfectly into every character. Even I though didn`t see it in 3-D, from what I heard is that the audiences had a blast. So go out and see this masterpiece that will take you to your inner childhood where the imagination and joy should put a smile on anyone watching it. Expand
  99. Oct 9, 2010
    "Pixar has done it again , making another pitch - perfect move, it was heart wrenching seeing the old toys back on the screen. I Loved every second , and brought back unforgettable memories. AMAZING movie. and bring the tissues , The toys are BACK! this is the BEST film of the year!" ..A+
  100. dgr
    Sep 26, 2010
    This film deserves Best Picture - It's The Best Pixar Film and It's ending touches the heart -Fantastic , Unmissable - Great Voices - Funny Script - This Film Is PERFECT!!!!!!!

1. Though uneven and less witty than the first two, Toy Story 3 delivers quite enough in two dimensions.
  2. It’s the first Pixar effort that feels less like a creative outpouring and more like an obligation met to satisfy a distribution schedule.
    A worthy and delirious final chapter to this hallowed animation franchise.