Toy Story

1. DaveH
    Dec 5, 2009
    There's nothing special about this movie, it has only received acclaim because it was the first computer animated film, I'd compare its plot to Ant Bully or Open Season, they are about the same level.
  2. Sep 19, 2013
    You have to suspend disbelief with the Toy Story movies, but that doesn't mean that they're justified. To me, these movies have never been that good. I've never found the appeal that the majority of people have found with them. Call me crazy, but they just aren't that fun or acceptable as kids movies, or any genre for that matter.
  3. JonD.
    Mar 29, 2006
    I liked it as a kid was never a big fan but I completely agree with Pat S. Every single pixar film is taken from another movie. Maybe not every but atleatst 75%.
  4. MichelleP.
    Oct 26, 2002
    I know. I'll bet you can't believe I gave it this grade, but it's the truth. It just didn't give me that, "WOW! That movie was sooo incredibly great!" feeling like the other Pixar movies did. Sorry, but it's an opinion, not a fact. You'll like this movie better than I did.
  5. May 28, 2012
    This Is A Cute Movie But..
    This Is A Toal Rip Off Of The Underated Animated Movie The Brave Little Toaster'
    To Be 100% Honest This Movie Never Did Any Thing For Me And Still Doesent...
    But This Movie Has Some Good Values For Kids...
    Very Overated Movie!
  6. Mar 14, 2014
    i think toy story 2 is better then the first one . theres nothing to compare with toy story and the sequel . the only thing i enjoy about this is there trying to save woody and buzz from sid .

Though computer-animated rather than hand-drawn, this wry, rippingly paced buddy movie is as delightful in its own way as any of Walt Disney's traditional fairy tales.
  2. Reviewed by: David Ansen
    Once again Disney has come up with a winning animated feature that has something for everyone on the age spectrum.
    The first all computer-animated feature, which brings a bedroom of playthings to bouncy life, is yummy eye candy spiked with 3-D-style tactile treats.