Hannover House | Release Date: August 6, 2010
6.0
Mixed or average reviews based on 24 Ratings
Watch Now
mrcriticDec 29, 2010
Twelve may not be your perfect film, but it's sufficient enough to fill your film needs. The only standout roles were Chace Crawford, but anyone between 15 and 20 (even though I'm 11) will love it.
LondonTrueloveNov 10, 2010
It seems like a movie that just doesn't really go anywhere, there's no real plot, just about a drug dealer making his rounds in manhattan. Even so, I didn't really mind it, and I'd probably watch it again. If you're looking for a lot ofIt seems like a movie that just doesn't really go anywhere, there's no real plot, just about a drug dealer making his rounds in manhattan. Even so, I didn't really mind it, and I'd probably watch it again. If you're looking for a lot of action, this probably isn't your flick. Expand
Valentyno482Sep 17, 2011
Twelve is a movie with a lot of unexploited potential and a really bad directing.
The plot is not that bad, but characters are not elaborated and sometimes you wonder if at first this was not plan for a tv show, because there are so many useless character in that movie. Acting is what makes this score so "high", because they are all doing a fine job, especially the 3 leads (Crawford, Roberts, Jackson). Music is fine.
But the narrative voice is really annoying, it's good for introduction but after it starts to be really painful.
But the worst part is coming. The direction is horrible, you move from one scene to the other without any link. And what about this scenes with blank background... not even original and not even properly done.