• Studio: A24
  • Release Date: Apr 4, 2014
6.7

1. Mar 12, 2015
    Stunning experience - weird, intriguing, mysterious, brilliant, provoking, masterpiece. The audio/sountrack is a key driver in completing the film's visuals and beautiful cinematography. The acting is spot on - love the natural feel of the victims and Scarlett is brilliant (although I would say there's an imbalance of character when she becomes scared at the end - thinking she should beStunning experience - weird, intriguing, mysterious, brilliant, provoking, masterpiece. The audio/sountrack is a key driver in completing the film's visuals and beautiful cinematography. The acting is spot on - love the natural feel of the victims and Scarlett is brilliant (although I would say there's an imbalance of character when she becomes scared at the end - thinking she should be tougher than humans). McWilliams is totally creepy and perfect, and his biking skills are insane! In one scene where the camera is following him he's pulling away on the camera/car on curvy wet roads and they're going fast...awesome scene, got my heart pumping. They style of this film is similar to Kubrick eerie 2001 and Eyes Wide Shut. I went into watching this film without a shred of knowledge, and I plan to watch it again - love the soundtrack and audio - absolutely eerie and feels out of this world. Beautiful Scotland scenes, touches many human emotions, lots of symbolism, it'll make you think, draw your own conclusions. Highly recommended for those who love contemporary art and film, and have an open mind. Only drawback is wish it was longer. Can't wait for director Jonathan Glazer's next film -- 10/10 Expand
  2. Dec 12, 2014
    I was mesmerized the entire movie. Thank God for directors that don't rely on a heavy classical soundtrack that annoys and distracts. Natural noises, such as wind blowing, footsteps, clocks ticking are far more effective. When music was used it was creepy and atmospheric. The bleak Scottish cityscapes and natural beauty only added to the atmosphere. There are scenes in the film I willI was mesmerized the entire movie. Thank God for directors that don't rely on a heavy classical soundtrack that annoys and distracts. Natural noises, such as wind blowing, footsteps, clocks ticking are far more effective. When music was used it was creepy and atmospheric. The bleak Scottish cityscapes and natural beauty only added to the atmosphere. There are scenes in the film I will never forget. I thought Scarlett Johansson was terrific, although I'm already a big fan of hers. I don't need a complete story tied up in a bow for satisfaction, this little slice of Sci Fi was excellent. My only small critiques was that the story of an alien or robot becoming sympathetic to humans has been done before many times, and the Scottish accents were so heavy I couldn't understand some of the dialogue, but it was not distracting enough to ruin my enjoyment. Not for everyone but if it is your style you will love it. A director to watch for sure. Expand
  3. Dec 14, 2014
    This film is visually beautiful, with it's eerie atmosphere with deception theough seduction looming over so many scenes. Scarlett Johansson's performace is certainly one of her most interesting she's done. This film does have a lot of ambiguity to it though as not all is explained clearly or concluded properly, but nevertheless this film is a cinematic gem and should definitely be pick up!
  4. Dec 18, 2014
    An amazing erotic and metaphorical journey about the true meaning of beauty and the analyse of what it is to be a human being, by the hand of a mind blowing performance by Scarlett Johansson, and a terrific score.
    Everything here just works perfectly.
  5. Mar 12, 2015
    Picked this up tonight because it was $11 at my local MovieStop in addition to the awesome reviews and interesting plot. If you're just wondering if it's good or bad and don't wanna read a review I'll tell you, in short, yes it is good, but it's certainly not for everyone.

The movie itself begins with something similar to a 2001-Esque intro. The pacing is very slow, and is hard to keep the casual moviegoers attention, but to art movie fans, there are plenty of symbolic and artistic qualities shown throughout. There are only a few words spoken but the images are very interesting. They sort of give this movie a dreamy quality. Now with all of that said, there isn't much else to say. I probably would've enjoyed it more had I known what to expect, because I certainly wasn't expecting to see what I saw. There is lots and lots AND LOTS of nudity so this isn't a family-gathering type of movie. My friend and I enjoyed it, although the reviews are a bit too high. My sister, who is more casual with movies absolutely loathed it. I say go for it if you're feeing whimsy. It's an interesting piece to say the least.
  6. Jan 25, 2015
    If you wanted to see this movie just because of Scarlett Johansson and you don’t really like slow-paced movies, then I am afraid you should see another movie.

For me, I enjoyed this movie despite its slow-paced story. I never expected to be immersed watching this movie as its plot slowly unveils itself. There might have been many interpretations what this movie is about so in my own

There might have been many interpretations what this movie is about so in my own interpretation, the story is told from an alien humanoid point of view of what human life is like and how she tries to adapt the world around her. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is what the movie is trying to tell.

The best part about this movie was its direction and cinematography. It’s what made this movie worth my time to watch thanks to its eye appealing cinematography. Not to forget is the score of this movie in which enhances the movie experience for me so much that it literally gave me chills in the backbone.

Scarlett Johansson played her role brilliantly in a very ambitious art house movie. She is a very good listener on what the director wants her to do and she had a good improvise timing on many scenes where she has to improvise. She shows that she isn’t just some actress with a pretty face, she is a serious actress who will do what’s tasked to her.

Under The Skin is a great art-house movie with great performance and on screen presence of Scarlett Johansson and eye-appealing cinematography and direction but this movie is not for everyone to see.
  7. Mar 13, 2015
    A very interesting film about the humanization of an alien. It's quite bizarre what we see on screen and because of that people might dislike it but after the script is being developed you learn how to enjoy it. It's not a typical ET film with a weird creature and a lot of action since Glazer focus on Johansson's killings (they're not violent as you might think) and how she starts toA very interesting film about the humanization of an alien. It's quite bizarre what we see on screen and because of that people might dislike it but after the script is being developed you learn how to enjoy it. It's not a typical ET film with a weird creature and a lot of action since Glazer focus on Johansson's killings (they're not violent as you might think) and how she starts to change after a a long time on Earth. With an incredible score, Under the Skin is an amazing film about an alien who starts recognizing itself as a human being and trying to live and act like one. Johansson is magnificent! Expand
  8. Jan 4, 2015
    Although I found it to be a tad more puzzling than need be to convey such a simple tale, the imagery pays off in silver dollars. Scarlett plays a very sterile creature and although its' one of her most low on dialogue roles, actions speak louder than words in this beautifully twisted tale of morality.
  9. Jan 27, 2015
    The scene-to-scene change was almost TOO obtuse, so that it was close to confusing rather than cool and bizarro (suddenly the beach scene appeared and who was who and was that person drowning?) but the movie was still fascinating and the ending was great - once I saw the ending, I started making sense of the rest of it.
    It is the kind of movie I think about long after I've watched it - a
    It is the kind of movie I think about long after I've watched it - a rarity these days! The music really added too it...my non-sci fi pal announced that she was falling asleep but stuck it out.
  10. Feb 18, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Long waitings for those who doesn't like sensorial movies (intentionally dragged) or feel it not so absorbing or whatever lest disgusting. The insensibility of Johansson's character by what is typically human is terrifying. Her wanderings stops in a slaughterhouse art-movie, over a syllogism of fragmented images where the black stuff and the annoying sound are the materialization of the Johansson's human emptiness. Maybe once banished, some experiments for feel like humans (eat, sex) come back to her with disgusting aversion and put she lost in the mist of peculiar human nature. Human cognitive world is as annoying to "they" as the plain life for/of some of us. She then tasted be preyed by weird human inhumanity of a sort of men (as the same of her own kind of fellows). Fixing of human skin by other kind of taxidermist, the visitors wrenching out the resemblance of humanity that is present in all men for disguise of some. There is a strong appeal in this experimental movie, cumbersome and disturbing. Expand
  11. Aug 3, 2014
    Besides the fact the movie made absolutely no sense, there were scenes were literally nothing was happening. The silence throughout the movie begins to grow painful and combine that with a monotonous pace and horrible images and you have one of the worst movies of the year.
  12. Aug 1, 2014
    My mind is absolutely blown by the positive reviews of this insufferable movie. When I read the positive reviews from some folks saying, "Nothing happens in this movie," I thought great, I'll probably love it, as I loved the Tree of Life by Terrence Mallick. No I don't need a plot, no I don't mind a slow movie, yes, I love an elusive movie.

This is some of those things but so, so much

This is some of those things but so, so much less! People seem to be satisfied with, wonderful shots, such as the child on the beach. "That was a unique shot." To them I say SO WHAT!? Go to a gallery then to stare at some wonderful photographs or paintings. I don't mind lack of narrative, but this movie has lack of interest, lack of anything. No, you don't have to be a Hollywood movie lover to "not get" this movie or to never want to watch it again, or to recommend it to no one.
  13. Jul 28, 2014
    That was like a torture. 80% of this film was standing still Scarlett Johansson, still images and boring driving scenes. I'll never buy a blu-ray disk by the combined metaciritic-user score (78 metaciritic and 6.9 user by now). if you like sci-fi movies, don`t watch it. If you like drama movies don`t watch it.
    - If you like nonsense and torture.
    - If you want to be the first person to
    - If you like nonsense and torture.
    - If you want to be the first person to like a movie that none of your friend liked before.
    - Or if you want to impress a person because you`ve watched a sci-fi - drama - art movie
    then even in this situations don`t watch.
    Read a detailed spoiler and just 50x fastplay, without sound watch it. First half of the film was a greater torture. I considered minimum 4 times quit watching and countless times fast forwarding (That was first time in my life). God please help me to forget this experience. What a waste of time
  14. Apr 27, 2014
    If I had to characterize this movie in two words, I would say, artsy and weird.
    It's a science fiction movie that takes place in nowadays Scotland.
    If I had to characterize this movie in two words, I would say, artsy and weird.
    It's a science fiction movie that takes place in nowadays Scotland.
    There is a small number of human-looking aliens that in some way consume humans but they try to be unnoticeable so they seek lonely people. The female (played by Scarlett Johansson) hunts for lonely but promiscuous men. Being attractive and sexy, she lures them to a remote house and then to their death. Those people are gone but nobody is looking for them. I assume that male aliens are similarly hunting for lonely human females. The movie makes you think what is it to be a human.
    Johansson is not only a very attractive woman but a very tented actress as well.
    But I do not expect this movie to become a crowd-pleaser.
  15. Jul 25, 2014
    Artistically brilliant. This will become a cult film whose reputation will rise in the years ahead. There are some stunning scenes, particularly the one involving the ocean. The film maintains the essence of the book yet makes its own way. Kudos to the director and Johansson for such brave choices. A great film.
  16. Jul 16, 2014
    Well, 95% of the people out there are not going to like this at all. They beat you over the head with their ham-handed attempt to be artsy drawing out monotonous scenes way beyond the point where you "get it" to the point where you press the fast forward button... alot. That will be how you'll watch this, finger never leaving the fast-forward button. Unless you are stoned... then you mightWell, 95% of the people out there are not going to like this at all. They beat you over the head with their ham-handed attempt to be artsy drawing out monotonous scenes way beyond the point where you "get it" to the point where you press the fast forward button... alot. That will be how you'll watch this, finger never leaving the fast-forward button. Unless you are stoned... then you might not notice you've been staring at a dot on the screen for 15 minutes, or looking at someone sitting in their vehicle doing NOTHING for 5- 10 minutes for the 5th time. Fast-forward is your friend.

I'm giving it a 3 for these reasons, Scarlett Johansson takes her close off a lot (+2 initially then -1 for somehow making that monotonous), its science fiction (+2 but taking a point back after reading about the book it was based on and realizing they've ruined any chance of ever getting to see a decent movie based on that premise), and I'll give them another point for using actors that didn't initially know they were in a movie. Again, this is something I didn't know when I sat down to watch it but after reading up on the production, I thought that was worthy of a point for initiative and an uncommon approach to filming a sci fi movie.

It might have made a really good short film of about 20 minutes or less, but utterly fails as a feature film. They just really obviously had to stretch out the monotony to drag things out to the number of minutes they felt they needed. Watch the first 5 minutes. Turn it off. If you still feel compelled to watch it, you'll probably be in that 5% that likes to be hypnotised or something. The rest of you will thank me for the hour and a half or so of your lives I've just saved you. I'll split the difference with you and you can send me what a couple hours of your time is worth to my PayPal account.
  17. Jul 19, 2014
    An enigmatic and thought provoking film. If you don't read a plot synopsis, you may end up with so many disturbing images, you'll turn off to the film! So beware, this is a Art-Horror Sci-Fi masterpiece. From the beginning images, reminiscient of the final hallucinations of "2001: A Space Oddessy," to the beginning musical score that was taken from the same movie's choral ensemble’s,An enigmatic and thought provoking film. If you don't read a plot synopsis, you may end up with so many disturbing images, you'll turn off to the film! So beware, this is a Art-Horror Sci-Fi masterpiece. From the beginning images, reminiscient of the final hallucinations of "2001: A Space Oddessy," to the beginning musical score that was taken from the same movie's choral ensemble’s, this is an epic! The cinematography is spell binding, the Scottish landscape is mesmerizing, Scarlet is hypnotizing. Do you stare at her nude body? You, like the other characters, can't help yourself. Aided by a space (motorcycle racing) suit clothed associate, tearing accross stretches of the planet's terrain, Scarlet gets to glimpse human touch. An erotic experience is guaranteed. I had flashbacks and silent, visual, disturbed dreams that night. Dream-like pretty much sums it up. Expand
  18. Nov 20, 2014
    I can't help it I loved this movie. Great visually. Excellent creepy sounds and music score. Looking back however I wish the plot and some scenes were understandable. I know it's based on a novel but a film should be able to stand on it's own in telling it's story.
    I understand some things can be left to our imagination,
    but 1)what happened to the swimmer? 2)what in the hell went down
    I understand some things can be left to our imagination,
    but 1)what happened to the swimmer?
    2)what in the hell went down with the diseased man?
    3)Why was there a small group of aliens (human form/bikers) already there?
    So I will be a bit shocked if this gets a best picture nomination although I loved it anyway.
    I mean there are critics raving about this movie as one of the best of the year. Seriously? I mean did seeing Scarlet naked really rock some of these critic's worlds that much or what?
  19. May 5, 2014
    3 things I LOVE in a film: Stunning Visuals. Science Fiction. Scarlett Johansson. Given everything it had going for it I assumed an evocative story would be in store. I assumed wrong. So. So. So. Wrong. Next Stanley Kubrik? Please. This music video director needs to get over himself.
  20. Oct 24, 2014
    Dumbest movie ever
    Biggest waste of time in my life
    Nothing good ever happend in this movie
    Just when you think it might have a slite chance of picking up and something interesting is going to happen...BOOM,,,it doesnt
    Ugh i was so dang mad when this ended. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE movie
  21. Aug 9, 2014
    There are people that dig this style of weird, mostly silent, long-scene film and there are those like me, that don't. If you're going to use this style, which taxes the hell out of one's attention, then there has to be a big payoff of some sort, and that's what this lacked. Hence, it's mostly a waste of your time. I'd wager reading the source material would be better.
  22. Apr 13, 2014
    What a tease! The film presents an enigmatic premise and then drags its feet all the way to the conclusion, without ever letting us in on its secrets. I enjoy a quiet, contemplative movie, but there were so many long empty stretches and so few details that I found myself without much to contemplate.

There's some great imagery and music, and a few fascinating glimpses of humanity through the eyes of an alien... But I found myself thinking more about the unusual production of the film than the vague narrative. In the end, it felt more like an over-extended short film than a fully-formed feature.
  23. Aug 24, 2014
    I saw this movie and initially liked it very much but became concerned because it overlooked some obvious problems with the narrative especially towards the end where 1) somehow the ugly man escapes, and 2) something scares her in the cabin in the woods. The more I think about it, though, these details do not matter. The viewer is given room to think for themselves and I appreciated theI saw this movie and initially liked it very much but became concerned because it overlooked some obvious problems with the narrative especially towards the end where 1) somehow the ugly man escapes, and 2) something scares her in the cabin in the woods. The more I think about it, though, these details do not matter. The viewer is given room to think for themselves and I appreciated the opportunity to fill in the gaps myself. Most of the movie provides enough information to draw general conclusions and powerful emotions. Some people will hate it because this is a sensual rather than a narrative experience. People expect stories and this is more like an out of body experience. I found it fascinating. I learned things about people, about humanity. We are good. We are lustful. We are kind. We are ugly. We are stupid. We are beautiful. We are tragic.

I will give a positive rating to any movie that is unforgettable. Or a movie that can change the way I see humanity. I think the scene where she leaves the baby on the beach will stay with me forever. And the conversation she has with the ugly man and her decision to run away after his escape. These scenes were powerful, logical, and downright fascinating. I can’t stop thinking about this movie.

It was disturbing to see humanity through the lens of this thing that walked among us in such a friendly city. That she was looking for lonely men made her less despicable. That she attempted to fit in for a while and try to live among us was both charming and pathetic. What happened at the end of the movie made sense, because she didn’t fit in. She was objectified by men… brought out the worst in most (but the best in others).

Art is left up for interpretation, and I think this qualifies. People will either hate or love this movie. It was too over-simplified to mask its deficits with confusing b.s. … it did not attempt to hide its flaws. It was deliberately made this way, whether you liked it or not. I liked it better than most movies i have ever seen. It gave me new insights. It got under my skin.
  24. Jul 29, 2014
    My favourite film so far this year. The atmosphere is creepy, tense and disturbing. It says a huge amount with elegance and economy. It forces the viewer to think and evaluate, come to their own conclusions and (probably) fill in the gaps with their own fears and short-comings. I should also mention that the soundtrack is perfectly fitting.
    I would not recommend the film for people who
    I would not recommend the film for people who enjoy the usual Hollywood fare of spectacle and explosion. If you enjoyed movies like those of Andrei Tarkovsky, you will love this. Scarlett Johansson is once again beguiling and stunning. An amazing movie!
  25. Jul 13, 2014
    I'm astonished. This movie is literally like nothing I've ever seen. Scarlett Johansson gives a performance like nothing she's ever done. While it's not considered one, this is one of the greatest horror movies that I've ever scene. I've never had nightmares about a movie or T.V. show I've watched since I was eight years old. But the best thing in this movie is by far the music. I didn'tI'm astonished. This movie is literally like nothing I've ever seen. Scarlett Johansson gives a performance like nothing she's ever done. While it's not considered one, this is one of the greatest horror movies that I've ever scene. I've never had nightmares about a movie or T.V. show I've watched since I was eight years old. But the best thing in this movie is by far the music. I didn't even know you could make music like this. Under the Skin is an instant classic. See it. Now. NOW! Expand
  26. Apr 25, 2014
    I did not get it. Reading up on the movie after having seen it, there was a plot there, a character progression that I honestly did not follow as it was happening. To me, anyway, the movie was a pure sensory experience.

Of course, Scarlett Johansson nudity will do that do you. And there is a lot; we're not talking one or two fleeting shots. Nor is the nudity restricted to one character; it's quite egalitarian.

However, the film works as something more than pure erotica. Scotland doesn't sound interesting, but they shot the hell out of it for this film. There's very little dialogue throughout and only bursts of sound; you're just watching one main character set against scenery. In the end, it's a film that asks questions, not just the obvious one, "Would you follow a naked Scarlett Johansson to your death?" (yes, answers half the world), but also "What would an alien arriving on Earth make of us?" and "What's the difference between good and evil". Even if you don't catch all of the plot that is being nonverbally conveyed to you, there's enough going on to make this an effective cerebral sci-fi film.
  27. Jul 26, 2014
    Yes, that is a 10 rating. Why? Because it is refreshing to see a film that relies on the exercising of our cerebrums rather than satisfying the "lizard" parts of our brain with non-stop action, gratuitous sex, and over-the-top CGI animation. Ironically, it is exactly that older, basic part of our brain to which the hapless victims in this film succumb, lured by the de-glammed andYes, that is a 10 rating. Why? Because it is refreshing to see a film that relies on the exercising of our cerebrums rather than satisfying the "lizard" parts of our brain with non-stop action, gratuitous sex, and over-the-top CGI animation. Ironically, it is exactly that older, basic part of our brain to which the hapless victims in this film succumb, lured by the de-glammed and striking natural beauty of Scarlett Johansson, an apparent alien known to the viewers and her prey as "Laura." At times both mesmerizing and repulsive, Laura is both succubus and protagonist as we ride this existential roller-coaster to a surprising yet oddly appropriate conclusion. I will admit that your average sci-fi addict may find this film a bit to "artsy," but this movie is much more than a science fiction about aliens who have developed a fondness for human flesh tartare (a far too common theme). This film is more of a mirror reflecting back a sobering view of the human condition, both at its worst and at its best.

When the film starts as a small point of light in the distance surrounded by total darkness, growing ever larger until it is large enough to morph into what appears to be a surreal image of birth, then followed by a transformation into an eclipse and then a human pupil and iris. The accompanying musical score is both irritating and eerie, a combination that makes the viewer edgy and fixated on the imagery. I couldn't help but immediately think of certain scenes from Stanley Kurbrick's "2001: A Space Odyssey," a stylistic homage not lost on many viewers and critics, it seems. Next we see a fully safety-suited motorcyclist (the suit almost reminds one of a space garment) retrieve the body of a young woman (Scarlett Johansson) from what appears to be a ditch on the side of the road. The next scene is of this body placed on a lighted floor being stripped by a naked woman (also Ms. Johansson) who then puts on her clothes just as we see a single tear coming from the left eye and running down the cheek of the newly naked woman on the floor. The alien woman (but is she really a woman?) now has the appearance of the doomed female on the floor. From this point forward, "Laura" drives about Glasgow in a white, windowless van selecting her prey (young men) like an urban-camouflaged jaguar. She feigns being lost, a ploy that allows her to interview various men on the street, making sure they meet the right profile (young, strong, single, childless, live alone), then seductively offers them a ride that ends horribly for each victim who passes through the entry way to her home. Once inside, the seductive dance continues as Laura, well ahead of her duped would-be lover, continues to strip in an endless dark space covered by a jet-black, shining floor. Her amorous suitors, following entranced, also de-cloth, and soon the floor turns into black liquid that engulfs each one, at which point Laura gathers up her discarded apparel on what to her is a still solid floor. At one point the director allows us to see the fate that awaits those who become encased in this pool, and it is one of the most horrific scenes in cinematic history, and also where we learn one of the meanings of the film's title .

Ultimately, the huntress Laura lures a facially disfigured man into her inescapable liquid web, but then allows him to leave even after he becomes submerged, the first evidence of compassion exhibited by the alien (As an illustration of just how devoid of compassion these visitors can be, in an earlier scene, Laura is chatting up a foreign surfer on the beach as a woman tries to save her drowning dog from the raging surf, her husband then tries to save her, then finally the surfer tries to save the husband, but fails, only to wash up on the beach to be clubbed over the head by Laura and dragged off to her van, as the family's infant is left crying, now alone on the beach. The abandoned child is still there, hours later, when the motorcycle man shows up to clean up the crime scene, completely ignoring the child.). After letting the one man escape (her act of mercy later thwarted by the motorcycle driver), something changes, leaving Laura in a semi-catatonic state, abandoning her van and wandering aimlessly through Glasgow and into the country side where a well-meaning man takes here in and tries to nurse her back to health. It is at this point she seems to awaken to the fact that humans are more than haute cuisine. It is also following this epiphany that she is exposed to both the best and worst aspects of human behavior, the final consequences of the latter that lead to her demise.

I found this movie refreshing, chilling, artistically brilliant, and thought provoking. Scarlett Johansson was the perfect combination of feline seductress and passionless, other-worldly entity that slowly transforms into confused catatonia as she begins to develop empathy for her former prey.
  28. Jul 27, 2014
    This will split the community into those expecting the Nude-Avengers and those seeking esoteric Arthouse. It belongs firmly in the latter and is top-line. Johansson shows again what she is capable of when given the opportunity to develop a character (see Lost in Translation).

With little dialogue, the interactions of the characters are intensified into a choreography and the story, itself almost banal, is just a space in which to dance. There will not be a sequel and both sides of the community will be grateful, but for very different reasons.
  29. Aug 10, 2014
    Under the Skin was generally disappointing, but if you don't mind watching a movie that gets really confusing and never explains anything it might fit your taste.

The visual aspects of the film were nice, but the overall composition and artistic direction were mild at best. That said, it did provide some thought provoking perspectives on male and female relations.
  30. Jul 7, 2014
    I don't remember the last time I walked out on a movie, even so this is not the case because I saw it all, however never did I have the before the urge of leaving the theater since 30 min in. This might be one of the worst movies I have even seen. If this were 70's sci-fi maybe I'd have given it a pass but now it just passed as pretentious BS. Don't lose your money or time in this.

All this is initially fascinating, and then progressively less so. The problem is the usual serial-killer issue – things, no matter how weird and kinky, get repetitive.
  2. Reviewed by: Steven Rea
    Apr 18, 2014
    A deeply creepy and mysterious noir.
  3. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Apr 18, 2014
    Under the Skin is, in short, a film that does just that: gets under one's skin, shining a light on what it means to be human -- even if what we end up seeing is something less than comforting.