New Line Cinema | Release Date: February 12, 2010
5.1
Mixed or average reviews based on 122 Ratings
WATCH NOW
TimM.Feb 14, 2010
One of the worst movies i have ever seen! even my wife hated it. two hours of my life i will never get back. if you have trouble falling asleep, watch this movie, its like watching paint dry.
CurtisD.Feb 14, 2010
Earned a 3 because my wife enjoyed it, otherwise would have been a zero. Too much going on, no real substance, too many characters, no attachment for any of them.
0 of 2 users found this helpful
KevinCFeb 15, 2010
Each story is just as superficial, preachy, and crammed with cliches as any other chick-flick. The difference is that there are a ton of them put together into one. The only noteworthy performance from the legion of cameos was Taylor Each story is just as superficial, preachy, and crammed with cliches as any other chick-flick. The difference is that there are a ton of them put together into one. The only noteworthy performance from the legion of cameos was Taylor Swift's, and she's not even an actress. But It is not enough to save this disaster of a movie. I hope Swift gets better roles in the fututre, she has potential. Expand
AliceE.Feb 14, 2010
If you went to see this film, then you know you got EXACTLY what you paid for. A generic romantic comedy that was hastily made under pressure for the sole purpose of making money at the box office on Valentine's Day. So yes, a cliche in If you went to see this film, then you know you got EXACTLY what you paid for. A generic romantic comedy that was hastily made under pressure for the sole purpose of making money at the box office on Valentine's Day. So yes, a cliche in the first degree. Just by looking at the promotional poster, you could tell that the plot was blatantly (and poorly) stolen from 'Love Actually', and therefore guessed that the story-line was going to be weak, if not non-existent, inconclusive and unsatisfying. In fact, the only people who thought that this movie was the best thing since the Twilight Saga was the 13 year old audience who's hearts exploded through their mouth every time Taylor Lautner or Ashton Kutcher were even mentioned. Not to mention the scene were it was suggested Lautner take off his shirt for a second time in his short career. Wouldn't the world be a scary, misdirected and angry place if hormonal teens were allowed to be critics! No, I can't even begin to imagine. Expand
csw12Sep 2, 2012
Valentine's day makes me sick to the stomach. Way too many characters accomplishing nothing and the humor is ridiculously bad. I hate these kind of movies who employee a bunch of actors playing worthless roles.