Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: February 14, 1997
8.4
Universal acclaim based on 78 Ratings
WATCH NOW
DraconisFeb 20, 2005
This Vacation movie bad? Oh no padewan...There is another....Christmas Vacation 2 must be the worst national lampoon movie ever. I want those 2 hours of my life back!
RobertA.Aug 6, 2004
:.( i don't like the critics. i enjoy this movie. Whenever I see this movie on tv I just have to sit down and watch it. Fun movie.
RobbL.Sep 25, 2004
The critics missed completely.. This is a great movie!
BrandonE.Sep 4, 2004
Critics suck...this movie is great.
smithbhurricaneSep 9, 2012
This is a fun movie and does not deserve the negative score that it has. Is it as good as the original? No, but it is entertaining and IMO better than European Vacation.
Duke_NukemOct 9, 2015
Clearly less funny than its predecessors National Lampoon's Vacation (1983), Europe Vacation (1985) and Christmas Vacation (1989) Vegas Vacation is still an enjoyable movie for the whole family.

This time around Clark Griswold takes his

This time around Clark Griswold takes his wife and kids to Vegas, what place is better to take your kids right? Chevy Chase is funny as Always. Wayne "toothpaste commercial" Newton tries to score with his wife Ellen Griswold, and his teenager kids rather go their own way then spend one more minute with mom and dad.

This Vacation movie has the prettiest Audrey, played by Marisol Nichols. It's funny that the Griswold children are played by different actors in every Vacation movie.

The only scene in the movie which I didn't like was when Clark Griswold swings over the Hoover Dam. Not only were the special effects really bad, but I didn't think that scene was funny at all.

Why are European Vacation and Christmas Vacation not on metacritic anyway?