7.9

1. Mar 14, 2014
    Veronica Mars is back here and she's gonna kick some heads with logic and deduction. Thriller is this? Maybe if you want more you can't have it. Because you got all after watching this.
  2. Mar 14, 2014
    Great Movie. As a fan of the tv series I am more than Satisfied. Veronica Mars is back. It's the perfect series finale, that the tv show didn't have. The movie is entertaining, interesting and suspenseful. For a stranger viewer is still a great thriller to watch with a lot of unexpectd plot twist and funny quotes. Kristen Bell and Rob Thomas at their best.
  3. Mar 15, 2014
    Awesome movie. This is the finale fans had been waiting for. All of the main characters are back and while they may not get too much on screen time it feels we are back in Neptune of yester- years where things may have changed but the sense of familiarity is till there,.
    I hope someone starts thinking about a new show on veronica mars (a la Dr. who) . I can't wait to read the book.
  4. Mar 15, 2014
    Veronica Mars is back! Not sure how I'd view the film if I hadn't seen the series, but as a film made for fans I think it's pretty awesome.

The wit is definitely there:
    Veronica: "Words with Friends?"
    Dick: "Some people just call it texting"

The story was intriguing, and they brought back all the characters that I was expecting!
  5. Mar 16, 2014
    Just saw the movie on Amazon, as the movie wasn't playing in Hawaii; cheaper at $6.99 anyway too. Great movie; just like the TV show series; same great characters; good storyline with Logan. I like the relationship between Veronica and her dad; that adds to the movie. I wish they would bring back the series. They never closed out the end of season 3. If CW doesn't pick it up again, maybe USA, as they have some similar great shows on there as well?! :) Expand
  6. Mar 17, 2014
    A love letter to fans for sure. And exactly the movie that needed to be made to kickstart - pardon the pun - this show back in gear. I hope that this is what is needed to keep the story of Veronica, family and friends going.

It needed to start somewhere and bring her back and introduce the world of non-marshmallows to the town of Neptune. What better way to start than 10 year
    reunion/ex lover murder suspect. It was a way to give us some old nemesis and bring the friends around with an update on where they are. Even Mac's new job was a nice nod to a very old but relevant story line.

I have heard some critique of the shows look, well they only had $5 million. That's small potatoes considering it cost 1.5 to 2 million to do an episode. So to bring this to the big screen was going to need to cut a few corners and rely on the generosity of the stars to bring it all together. So for that I say, let it go.

The story is familiar territory but still fun. I didn't guess the end. I jumped in a few spots as did my kids. We laughed. I got a few goosebumps. It's what I needed. I'm happy with the movie I saw.

If I had 1 complaint it would be not enough cool quips from Veronica. But they still were there and fun when they happened.

If you are a fan, go see this movie. If you are a movie-goer and want to open yourself up to a fun world, then go see this movie.
  7. Mar 20, 2014
    From the very beginning you sense that time has stopped and this is a fresh new episode of the tv show. A long, self contained episode.
    If you never watched the show you will still be able to catch up on the events and to relate to the characters. The only really downside of the movie is that it ends, the audience is left wanting for more.
  8. Mar 17, 2014
    For a movie, Veronica Mars seems a lot like an extra-long TV show. Fortunately, that's exactly what the fans wanted. For devotees of the much loved series, this long-awaited Veronica Mars feature film is a five-star proposition. For everyone else, Veronica Mars is a pleasant diversion. (And you need know nothing about the young sleuth or her past exploits on TV to like it.) The film is a charming exercise in contemporary girl power, with mystery and romance thrown in for good measure. Kristen Bell puts her approachable persona to good use in the role of Veronica, a semi-outcast from Neptune, Calif., who never ran with the cool kids in high school. Still, it was made clear she'd outstrip them all eventually. And she has. The movie opens with Veronica being interviewed for a top job with a New York law firm. A brief voiceover from the title character fills in most of the past, explaining her need to get out of corrupt little Neptune and make a life for herself. Veronica has walked away from Neptune, sleuthing, and her rocky relationship with Logan Echolls (Jason Dohring), building a new life as a fledgling lawyer on the opposite coast and dating her college boyfriend (Chris Lowell). Brisk and clever (and often very funny), Veronica Mars has a terrific ensemble cast that includes a couple of stand-outs: Krysten Ritter, back as Gia Goodman, for example, and Gaby Hoffman, who turns up as a character named Ruby Jetson. The story also has a handful of cameos and inside jokes, including a bit with James Franco; there's a general irreverence to the writing that's one of the movie's best features. The uninitiated can be assured that Veronica Mars is entertaining from start to finish. Expand
  9. Oct 1, 2014
    "a mysterious action packed movie full of mystery , comedy and turns it out a die hard fun mystery".......................................................................................
  10. Mar 14, 2014
    It is GREAT MOVIE! Yeah, they messed up an entire investigation, but is still was so Veronica Mars, so clear, so dramatic, so good. I really liked it, although i'd prefer to see her in the NYC rather than having job at MI. Also i am one of these guys who's sad about Piz(
  11. Jul 18, 2014
    Veronica Mars es una pelĂ­cula simple, pero brillante al mismo tiempo, logra enfocar su historia en un buen punto para que luego todo colisione y haga del resultado del film una muy buen destello.
  12. Sep 29, 2014
    This movie is so clearly a love letter to the fans, it hit as many possible fan-desired things as it could in the time constraint. Do I wish there had been more Wallace and Mac and Dick and Keith... of course. Am I sad to not know more about the Weevil transformation story? Yes. But the movie held the spirit of a beloved show with gusto. No complaints.

1. Reviewed by: Drew McWeeny
    Apr 18, 2014
    As someone who enjoyed the show enormously while it was on the air, I am relieved to report that the film felt to me like it successfully recaptured the spirit of the show's first season.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike McCahill
    Mar 17, 2014
    Proves more footnote than fresh start.
  3. Reviewed by: Margaret Lyons
    Mar 17, 2014
    Somehow, miraculously, the Veronica Mars movie is definitely not bad. It's pretty damn good, actually.