7.3

1. Sep 29, 2013
    This movie is not good because of the story, the feeling, the actors' talent. It's good because what and how is it talking about politics and how things are going in the shadow of the White House. It makes you think it makes you laugh, like a good comedian. It will tell you things in a very unique and funny way. But when you leave after it's performance you will think about what it's saidThis movie is not good because of the story, the feeling, the actors' talent. It's good because what and how is it talking about politics and how things are going in the shadow of the White House. It makes you think it makes you laugh, like a good comedian. It will tell you things in a very unique and funny way. But when you leave after it's performance you will think about what it's said and it will leave some messages deep inside you. If you like watching what happens behind the curtains, then this is your movie. But I could recommend it to nearly anyone. It is worth the time you spend on watching it. Expand
  2. MichaelD.
    Mar 13, 2006
    I watched this in Luxembourg a couple of years ago and some people in the audience were laughing at scenes for reasons unclear to me.. It seems to be an on the whole well regarded movie but I found it predictable, corny, cliched yes I did not like it at all.

Wag The Dog is an oft-hilarious, witty, scathing satire that represents four gifted if uneven artists (De Niro, Hoffman, Levinson, and Mamet) at the top of their respective games.
  2. This is hilarious, deadly stuff, sparked by the cynical gusto of the two leads as well as the fascinating technical display of how TV "documentary evidence" can be digitally manufactured inside a studio.
  3. Barry Levinson's dark comedy is sly, funny, and unnerving.