5.7

1. Feb 25, 2012
    This movie was hilarious. I am a bit perplexed about some of the lower scores from the users on this one. Someone probably just made love to their wife in the other room.
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    I walked out of this stinking wretch of a movie. Really like Paul Rudd too. How doe something like this even make it into theaters? I've had it with going to comedies unless they have the buzz of Bridesmaids because I've been burned too many times
  3. Feb 28, 2012
    Wow I wasn't expecting much and loved this movie. Wall to wall laughs, Rudd was hysterical, Aniston surprised me - she fit right in with this amazing cast. And the story moved me...it's a real wish-fulfillment fantasy that we all have about throwing it all away and trying out a new life. But most of all it was one after another of funny scenes with the two stars mixing it up with Alan Alda, Malin Akerman (who's also so sexy), Justin Theroux, Joe Lo Truglio, etc, etc. Going to see it again this weekend. Collapse
  4. Mar 10, 2012
    It's not quite "Wet, Hot, American Summer" and it's not quite "Bridesmaids," but it is hella funny. Best prosthetic penis since Dirk Diggler. Not as quotable as some of the recent big-hit comedies, but just as funny. My entire commune loved it.
  5. RSK
    Mar 8, 2012
    One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. Like Pete, I can't quite understand how some users scored it so poorly, but oh well. It was hilarious. Go to the theater, buy it, rent it, whatever...just watch it.
  6. Jun 8, 2012
    If Lisa Schwarzbaum says its good watch out because this movie is **** The screenplay is so bad even Paul Rudd can't help turn this turd around. Don't watch!!!
  7. Oct 14, 2012
    I love raunchy comedies and this was no different than any other. 21 jump street had more raunchy and crude humor, but this had enough to make it funny. What's not to laugh about Paul Rudd trying to take a crap in peace when the hippies sit there and wait for him to poo? It's hilarious.

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Feb 29, 2012
    Wanderlust is flawed, too, but for its exploration of financial ruin and alternative lifestyles, it shows once again that Aniston, at the very least, knows which way the wind is blowing.
  2. Reviewed by: J.R. Jones
    Feb 27, 2012
    Being taken under Apatow's wing may have been a big career break for writer-director David Wain, but this lacks the sharp personality of some of his earlier movies.
  3. Reviewed by: David Denby
    Feb 27, 2012
    As broad and obvious as Wanderlust is, it's often very funny. [5 March 2012, p. 87]