8.2

1. Feb 19, 2013
    This movie has great satirical setting that makes fun of corporate money grabbing. This movie reminds me of combination of Grosse Pointe Blank and Lord of War.
    For me this was not political film although it sure does make fun of politics well enough its more about great characters in a story that does not want to be taken seriously in the first place.
    The acting is superb by all in the
    film by both Cusaks and the rest cast plus its just silly funny movie. Expand

1. The ambitions and intentions of War, Inc., co-written by and starring John Cusack, are laudable, but the film is a nearly complete misfire.
  2. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    A blackly comic take on the first totally outsourced war? We're too close to being in one right now, which makes this John Cusack vehicle too close for comfort. It's also so close to being funny you can just about taste it -- just about.
  3. Reviewed by: Aaron Hillis
    Antiwar, anti-Bush, anti-corporate, yet neither as progressive nor half as funny as the "Harold and Kumar" sequel, War, Inc. squanders some top-tier talent (Marisa Tomei, Sir Ben Kingsley) as well as our patience.