3.3

1. RobS
    Apr 6, 2006
    Let's be honest, there's not a funny bone in Ray Romano's body. Never has since I first saw the guy, but then again Kenny-G has a carreer too.
  2. Colm
    Mar 3, 2004
    Everyone does not love raymond. Stick to the sitcom.
  3. Lucy
    Apr 17, 2004
    Can I open my eyes? Is it gone yet?
  4. MichaelC.
    Jun 9, 2004
    For some reason, I just LOVE to HATE Ray Romano. His standup sucks, his sitcom sucks, and now he's completed the cycle with a movie that REALLY REALLY sucks.
  5. JamesC.
    Dec 20, 2004
    This movie stinks on ice. It wasn't even half as good as I expected it to be. Gene Hackman and Ray Romano aren't even funny!!!
  6. ShawnA.
    Apr 2, 2004
    I can't believe i actually saw this, it needs a laugh track so badly. Some of the worst sitcoms on tv have more laughs then this.
  7. WesG.
    Feb 29, 2004
    The worst actor, from the worst TV show, shows us just how bad a movie can be... My advice... go see you got served, at least it is funny because of how bad it is
  8. Spriggangirl
    Apr 16, 2004
    One of the worst movies of 2004 goes to:Welcome to Mooseport!!!
  9. JaredP.
    May 27, 2004
    I think I can safely say this movie is the worst movie I have ever seen.
  10. May 21, 2013
    A painfully unfunny movie. I was honestly just sitting there bored throughout the entire movie. I thought this would be a funny movie because it had Ray Romano in it and I loved his sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond, but unfortunately I found myself not caring about a single thing in this movie. The acting is crappy and the plot is predictable and void of any laughs. You might get a fewA painfully unfunny movie. I was honestly just sitting there bored throughout the entire movie. I thought this would be a funny movie because it had Ray Romano in it and I loved his sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond, but unfortunately I found myself not caring about a single thing in this movie. The acting is crappy and the plot is predictable and void of any laughs. You might get a few chuckles in, but that'll probably be over how stupid it all is. Avoid this movie. Expand

1. Compounding the sense of predictability and deja vu is the presence of well-known TV actors portraying the sorts of characters they've perfected on the small screen.
    Welcome to Mooseport's satirical edge is dull and pitted, the screenplay is overlong and uninteresting, the comedy is soft and shapeless, and the actors perform like they're on a sit com.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Lacks the antic energy and inspired imagination that might have put this over as a sharp-witted community comedy in the Preston Sturges vein.