5.5

1. Apr 15, 2014
    I actually enjoyed this movie. I am a huge anna faris fan. When I fist saw the reviews for this movie I thought it was going to be bad, but it was actually a really funny movie.
  2. Jun 18, 2012
    is a very good movie that has increased my desire to be a great actor like Chris Evans. Anna Faris has excelled in this film she was fantastic and very beautiful, the story is very innovative even if the end is very predictable. however this did not prevent the ofilme has been great

1. Reviewed by: A. A. Dowd
    Oct 4, 2011
    More of a formulaic Katherine Heigl joint than a femcentric "High Fidelity," this breezy challenge to post-Cosmopolitan gender politics boasts little in the way of surprises but plenty of offbeat charm from its daffy lead.
  2. Reviewed by: Karina Longworth
    Oct 1, 2011
    Even if the speechifying is cringingly trite, and even though it's evident from Colin's first frame onscreen that 21 will be Ally's lucky number, at least her roundelay through exes allows for a few scant moments of inspired lunacy, led by Faris's cartoon-perfect vocal talents.
  3. Reviewed by: Lisa Schwarzbaum
    Sep 30, 2011
    Under the direction of Entourage's Mark Mylod, the movie not only makes cheap sex jokes but looks skanky, too. Lighting, camerawork, and editing are all a slapdash mess, one that further hinders the actors trying their best to get through this failed hookup of a comedy.