Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: May 30, 2003
6.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 69 Ratings
WATCH NOW
DanielF.Dec 5, 2003
This movie by far the best horror of the year keeps you on your edge of the seat from the begining. anyone who doesn't rate this well needs to really watch this movie again. cant wait for part 2.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
survivorfan989Aug 24, 2013
One of my favourite Horror films for a number of reasons, but mainly because its a great concept (that has been done to death now, but here's where it began). A group of likable young adults get on the wrong side of three 'mountain men' whoOne of my favourite Horror films for a number of reasons, but mainly because its a great concept (that has been done to death now, but here's where it began). A group of likable young adults get on the wrong side of three 'mountain men' who are truly terrifying! It's quite graphic and violent but still quite tame compared to what's coming out these days. Dushku does a great job as our leading lady, with Harrington also doing well as Chris. Overall a fantastic Horror film well worth a look! Expand
MarkMusicApr 22, 2013
Better then the so-called American Classic Horror movie "Psycho". Wrong Turn so far has 5 films this is the best. I mean every one is acted perfectlly, bloody it was definintly. Watch it.
mariofan2935Nov 21, 2013
Wrong Turn is a not bad movie. I don't know why a majority of the reviews were negative. It is an interesting story line, and pretty good acting. The only negative thing here is how the first two characters died, they needed it to be visibleWrong Turn is a not bad movie. I don't know why a majority of the reviews were negative. It is an interesting story line, and pretty good acting. The only negative thing here is how the first two characters died, they needed it to be visible or at least tell us how the first character died. But all in all, not a bad movie. Expand
FordFanatic19Oct 26, 2015
To me this is the only Wrong Turn movie that is deemed watchable. I love how brutal it is right into the beginning and keeps you reeled in all the way through. The location is perfect and the acting was well done. I don't understand whyTo me this is the only Wrong Turn movie that is deemed watchable. I love how brutal it is right into the beginning and keeps you reeled in all the way through. The location is perfect and the acting was well done. I don't understand why critics underrated it, because it has been one of the better movies I have seen in this genre. Expand
Meth-dudeAug 1, 2015
This movie is far better than what I was expecting.The acting is correct and there is some pretty well known actors like Jeremy Sisto and Emmanuelle Chriqui.The deaths might not be that gruesome but they are still pretty bad ass.
NozixaOct 17, 2014
This movie totally stands out for me and is an amazing horror film! Don't know why the critics are so low I mean the sequels ARE pretty bad but this one is really good!
RickyReviewsMar 7, 2016
Scary and fun at the same time. You'll be riveted watching this. Just know, like me, you will be terrified of West Virginia after watching this. The acting was good, not the best, but the main characters did great. The cannibals were freaky.Scary and fun at the same time. You'll be riveted watching this. Just know, like me, you will be terrified of West Virginia after watching this. The acting was good, not the best, but the main characters did great. The cannibals were freaky. The movie is like so so so creepy. I recommend :)