Yes Man

7.9

1. Janet
    Dec 22, 2008
    Another flop from Jim Carrey. Who reviews his scripts.
  2. jD
    Dec 21, 2008
    Trite, boring jim C vehicle. High point is zoey D. She grounds the run away train & adds a sweetness to the flick that really is the only consistent positive. Overall a flop of a film. Wait for DVD.
  3. Darwin
    Dec 21, 2008
    It's the end of the line for Jim Carrey. It's almost as if he's stuck in a time warp back in the 90's. He needs a script with new material to salvage his once superstar career. Too many bad movies to suit me.
  4. Lolita
    Dec 21, 2008
    Time for JC to ride off into the sunset. He plays the same character in every film. Enough already as it's no longer funny. Grow up.
  5. AlexJ.
    Jan 26, 2009
    DIABOLICAL FILM. Jim Carrey ruined it big time, he always does. Probably loves men and all. Winky face.
  6. KevinS
    Apr 10, 2009
    I knew every second of this movie within the first 5 minutes. Like baking bread, this thing never strayed from it's recipe. Seemed more like a self-help message extended into 1.5 excruciating hours.
  7. CarolS
    Jan 13, 2009
    I walked out of this movie and I haven't done that in a very long time. I found it tiresome, not that funny (Carey's schtick is getting worn out). Only reason to give it a one was his co-star, Zoey. She's fresh and brought a bit of life to this dog.
  8. Richie
    Dec 21, 2008
    Don't spend you hard earned money on this sappy crap.
  9. Jan 2, 2012
    Jim Carrey gives a typical performance which ends up not funny because he always acts the same way. And the premise is quite silly and Zooey Deschannel doesn't belong in this awful movie she needs to do better things. I give this movie 21%.
  10. Dec 12, 2013
    Jim Carrey has the potential for something funnier, but instead stars in this painfully average and mostly predictable comedy that doesn't do anything new. Yes, this movie isn't funny.

1. Carrey's most satisfying live-action effort since "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Genial but slim, picture is certainly a light-hearted alternative to weighty year-end awards bait, but the conceit isn't realized fully enough.
    Yes Man is nothing more than warmed-over holiday seconds, a repackaged best-of for those who already own the hits.