Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) | Release Date: November 23, 2005
4.3
Mixed or average reviews based on 51 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Creepers200Jan 16, 2017
So snug, airtight and insulated from reality that the nice, well-scrubbed "Cheaper by the Dozen" (Steve Martin, Bonnie Hunt, Hillary Duff) seems almost rambunctious by comparison.
SimpsonFansAug 11, 2016
Pama300Jan 5, 2017
Tiber5Jan 5, 2017
ThisIsSparta666Jan 5, 2017
PAMAJan 5, 2017
So snug, airtight and insulated from reality that the nice, well-scrubbed "Cheaper by the Dozen" (Steve Martin) seems almost rambunctious by comparison.
homer4presidentMar 28, 2015
A remake just to cash in on the remake of Cheaper By The Dozen, involving a large family. All it does is use every comedy cliche and writing structure that's been done a hundred times in the past.
Gamer147Jan 6, 2014
Was on TV, thought it was nice, nothing too fancy, definitely not for a picky movie go-er. A bit odd, but nonetheless good for watching with small children.
JawsLaxerDramaDec 23, 2012
I saw this movie while babysitting two kids. One of them is 5 and the other is 10. They both hated it. My opinion is much lower than theirs. First off, the acting is...well, dammit, it's awful! The child actors are extremely annoying and II saw this movie while babysitting two kids. One of them is 5 and the other is 10. They both hated it. My opinion is much lower than theirs. First off, the acting is...well, dammit, it's awful! The child actors are extremely annoying and I hoped at least one of them caught the Swine Flu or something (not a good thing to wish on anybody) The plot is predictable, boring, and incredibly dull. The screenplay is...like the acting, choke worthy. The direction...basically everything, is horrible. Never before has a movie gotten a 1 from me. This film sucks. Don't see it. Please. I beg you! Expand
Compi24Nov 28, 2012
An unrelenting vortex of forced slapstick and contrived emotion.
ZilcellMay 29, 2012
It has only few laughs and the whole story here is absolute mess, even if the plot knows where its going. Kinda lame for a family movie. Its just a Cheaper by the Dozen rip-off.
TheQuietGamerApr 6, 2011
A good movie but nothing we haven't seen before, it can be downright hilarious at times, but the acting is pretty bad, and the story is predictable, but if your looking for a laugh look no further.
ConorS.Jun 26, 2007
This movie is terrible. The acting is bad all around, the plot is a rip off of the already bad "Cheaper By The Dozen." The humor isn't bad- it's NONEXISTENT!
FredGSep 18, 2006
This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I would have walked out, but couldn't. Russo and Quaid should repent by doing charity work, because they ripped us off.
AnonymousMCApr 15, 2006
Horrible.
DevinD.Mar 4, 2006
Looks pretty good but the acting is really good at all. I never seen it but by far the acting doesn't look that good.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
ChrissyFeb 11, 2006
Lame? Boring? Annoying? Tiresome? Played-out? Yes, all of those words do describe this movie. A cheap rip-off of the terrible "Cheaper by the Dozen" movies in my opinion. A great family movie if your children are blinde and deaf.
lilym.Jan 1, 2006
It was good,but quite lame.Nothing funny.
JamesB.Jan 1, 2006
Definitely for the family; kids will like it best. It wasted way too much time with slapstick aimed at getting laughs from 5 year olds. It's a shame that it was not truer to the original. (POSSIBLE SPOILER) One of the best moments of Definitely for the family; kids will like it best. It wasted way too much time with slapstick aimed at getting laughs from 5 year olds. It's a shame that it was not truer to the original. (POSSIBLE SPOILER) One of the best moments of the original was when Helen North met the Beardsley children and she unwittingly drank too much. This was left out Expand
sagee.Dec 10, 2005
I liked it but it was too much like Cheaper by the Dozen and it was mostly screaming and fighting.
MorgiS.Dec 3, 2005
That was the worst movie....ever.
GregS.Nov 26, 2005
Absolutely unfunny and downright awful. The leads should take a long break from films. The director should take a pay cut.
[Anonymous]Nov 24, 2005
Awful. Took my sister to see it and wasn't able to crack a smile for three days after waching. It's awful and not at all funny. Don't see it. Don't punish your kids by taking them to see this either.
johnf.Nov 20, 2005
A funny movie, good for the family...but has no true potencial.
0 of 1 users found this helpful