Paramount Pictures | Release Date: March 2, 2007
8.5
USER SCORE
Universal acclaim based on 630 Ratings
USER RATING DISTRIBUTION
Positive:
562
Mixed:
49
Negative:
19
Watch Now
Stream On
Stream On
Stream On
Review this movie
VOTE NOW
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characters (5000 max)
0
BorisGJan 16, 2008
What a horrible movie. Me and my friend just sat there waiting for it to end. This was the most boring film I have ever seen, par none. It felt like it was 6 hours long.
1 of 3 users found this helpful
0
MikeDec 28, 2007
I like movies where I have to think. but this movie was just soooo boring!!! After an 1 hour of watching this borefest, I had enough!!
1 of 3 users found this helpful
0
JohnH.Mar 4, 2007
This movie kicks off with a bang and then it is sooooo freeaaaking boring.
2 of 7 users found this helpful
2
EricW.Mar 9, 2007
As a huge fan of Se7en I couldn't wait to see David Fincher's latest film, Zodiac. After over two and a half hours of the movie I walked out of the theater stunned
1 of 5 users found this helpful
3
[Anonymous]Apr 3, 2007
The movie is too long and there is no action. The story is too confusing, though Robert Downey Jr. is a GREAT actor, and becuase of him we didn't fall asleep in the cinema.
1 of 5 users found this helpful
0
AnonymousMCAug 16, 2007
Oh my god, total snorefest. I wish I would have spent that two and a half to three hours doing something productive instead of watching this piece of junk. You watch a guy read books and talk to people for 99.9% of the movie, the other 0.1%Oh my god, total snorefest. I wish I would have spent that two and a half to three hours doing something productive instead of watching this piece of junk. You watch a guy read books and talk to people for 99.9% of the movie, the other 0.1% is seeing the actual killer do something. Expand
1 of 5 users found this helpful