Stage 6 Films | Release Date: April 18, 2008
6.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 36 Ratings
Watch Now
MrRiggsFeb 26, 2011
When I first seen the trailer I was excited, popped in the dvd and sat back and enjoyed this blood fest. Hot chicks, blood, funny/corny one liners, doesnt get any better then this.
[Anonymous]Dec 1, 2008
I gave it a three, for the sole reason that this movie contained a very nice combination of breasts. Otherwise it's almost unwatchable.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
Compi24Nov 28, 2012
A tonally convulsive, utterly confusing film that's more revolting than entertaining.
lukechristianscApr 11, 2014
" this movie has strippers and zombies= BLOOD ! .this movie is sexy and the strippers are the reasons why men watch this film ". .............................................
MarcD.Apr 20, 2008
[***Minor Spoilers***] I'm getting so sick of purportedly "edgy" comics like Bill Maher and the late night Comedy Central talking heads whose cutting edge humor consists largely of such tired and cliched drivel as "(Butt-head voice) [***Minor Spoilers***] I'm getting so sick of purportedly "edgy" comics like Bill Maher and the late night Comedy Central talking heads whose cutting edge humor consists largely of such tired and cliched drivel as "(Butt-head voice) Uh.huh... George Bush is dumb... uh huh...uh..." The first 5 minutes of Zombie Strippers is the freshest, funniest, most biting social commentary I've seen in while, laying waste to the current administration-at-large, Bush, Cheney, Rove, etc, but in a more incisive, intelligent AND FUNNY style. I guess it would take a zombie movie (and/or a hardcore punk song) to really do it right. Now of course it's going to be the zombie-loving (and Jenna Jameson-loving) crowd which is going to want to see this flick, but I'd even recommend it to a wider action/comedy audience looking for some serious belly laughs. Robert Englund is fantastic and hilarious in his role as the strip-bar owner. The military unit in the obligatory medical-lab-experiment-gone-wrong sequence brings something new to the table. The strippers and their dialoge are pitch-perfect, and the writer's send up of ethnic, social, and political stereotypes is refreshing. I figured Jameson and the other strippers would be brain-dead placeholders in this thing, but they are truly fantastic. What made the movie so fun for me is that you're never so worried about the consequences of a massive outbreak beyond the strip club, and you're able to have fun with the petty jealousies between the strippers (who realize that only the zombie strippers are getting the love and $$ from the guys at the bar and, therefore, WANT to make the transformation), the creative zombie lap-dances, and the bar owner's obsession with the money-making potential of his "evolved" employees. The scene with the flying ping-pong balls and pool balls just blew the lid off of my theater - I was roaring. And the final face dance.... priceless! I would say next to the remake of "Dawn of the Dead", this is one of the best modern zombie flicks I've seen in a long time. Expand
SimG.Nov 12, 2008
Ah come on! You can't review movies such as this one in the same manners as you would for an Oscar nominee. This movie is all about pure fun and that's something you can tell by looking at Robert Englund's performance. Working Ah come on! You can't review movies such as this one in the same manners as you would for an Oscar nominee. This movie is all about pure fun and that's something you can tell by looking at Robert Englund's performance. Working on this movie seemed like a blast and that's enough for me to enjoy it on the right level. Yes it's filled with nudity, but it's also filled with a lot of gore, which is really appreciated for any horror fan out there. This will become a classic, a cult exploitation movie of modern days. For anybody who enjoyed 2001 Maniacs, Bad Biology or Frankenhooker, Planet Terror or Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers. Expand
JayH.Oct 24, 2008
Poor sound, cheaply made and very stupid. Not as funny as it intended, poor acting and a really stupid plot. Not very engrossing nor entertaining. Not even fun in a campy way.
MaxineG.Apr 28, 2008
Destined to be a cult classic! Tongue in cheek story and fabulous MAKE-UP and special effects make this movie a visual surprise and a very funny, gory treatise on zombies, no, strippers, no, Zombie Strippers!
judgegamerMay 26, 2013
I am NOT a zombie fan. Or an horror aficionado.
I am NOT a zombie fan. Or an horror aficionado.
Zombie stripper is a movie that simply did not manage to get it right. The plot is funny enough, the idea in itself is quite silly, in a positive way: An outbreak of a "chemo virus" that turns the dead into zombies mange to spread to an underground strip club, making the strippers over performing with hilarious and gore outcomes.
But the movie has poor eye for details, and not a very job in getting the scene right make this movie quite bad. Acting is not really up to the standard, and a better work in directing could have make this movie a 6 but still, it simply just does not cut it enough.

Great movie for a B-Movie fan, or a zombie fan: you get plenty of bums & zombie almost from the start and a few really hilarious moments, but if you are looking for something serious even in a comic way, the good old Evil Dead 3 will do.