• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
7.2

1. Jan 17, 2013
    This is an amazing series. Everything about the charecters has improved, the jokes even better, and finnaly one of them is in a relationship! Also, the episode where Han pulls out a GUN(!) was pure comedy gold.
  2. Aug 15, 2013
    10 out of 10, a comedy thats based on 2 young women trying to stand on their own feet, I also love the title 2 broke girls, its adorable and hilarious, Im absolutely looking forward to watching the 3. season. (I just dont like this American-Korean stereotype and jokes about him being small all the time..it was ok for 3-4 times but please)
  3. Feb 5, 2014
    Love this show, love the one liners, Max and Caroline make a great team. The whole show is a pleasure to watch, I look forward to Monday nights..... And I agree with the person who said people who gave this show a bad review just don't get the humor, a little bit of sarcastic adult humor, some great adult one liners, you need to get the humor to love the show, its not for kids, its for the adult with a quirky sarcastic sense of humor. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 1, 2012
    The endless sex jokes, most of them uttered expertly by deadpan Dennings to bubbly Behrs, are a pain. [12 Nov 2012, p.45]