• Network: FOX
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
9.1

1. DaveW
    Mar 27, 2006
    Top Notch! Just keeps getting better!!!!
  2. NateB
    Jan 9, 2007
    Best season of 24 since season 1, though I could understand how many people would think this season is the best. There is a lot more action, no stupid filler story lines (to the extent they existed in season 2 through 4), and a lot of gut wrenching emotional moments. The writers make it so you can never stop watching and the acting is better than almost any other medium (television, Best season of 24 since season 1, though I could understand how many people would think this season is the best. There is a lot more action, no stupid filler story lines (to the extent they existed in season 2 through 4), and a lot of gut wrenching emotional moments. The writers make it so you can never stop watching and the acting is better than almost any other medium (television, movies, etc.). The only negative is that after watching this season every other show seems kind of lame in comparison. 24 is perfect. Expand
  3. aaronb
    Jan 24, 2006
    this show is the best thing to happen to tv
  4. BrianC
    Jan 27, 2006
    This has been the best season thus far. Last season was a little gimmicky and overwrought. Season 5 is hitting on all cylinders. Nothing else on TV remotely close to this. This show is not for everyone, especially if you don't like tension.
  5. BrettR
    Feb 2, 2006
    Best show ever created!
  6. sidewinder572
    Mar 4, 2006
    I hate to the old cliche. But this show is truly heart pounding, edge of your seat intensity. Better then most movies I've seen and the best show I've seen in a long time.
  7. hankbuddy
    Jul 13, 2006
    Flat out the best show on TV today. Incredible suspense and non-stop action over-ride the ocassional moments of artistic liberties in plot/storyline development. A ton o' fun!
  8. JohnF
    Jul 29, 2006
    i luv this show its so perfect. It will probably win all of its emmies this year. Jack Bauer is the greatest!!!!!
  9. AllyL
    Jul 30, 2006
    Although the show seems to favor Jack in every way, the cast is amusing and the action-packed scenes are never a disappointment!
  10. chasew
    Jan 3, 2007
    I love this show. Personally, im in love with Elisha Cuthbert. Give me a call. :)
  11. BillT
    Oct 4, 2007
    Pure fantasy entertainment, but with enough reality to really scare and get us thinking. Most of the women are superattractive and sexy (even the first lady), while Jack is seemingly admired equally by men and women fans. Great, great TV show.
  12. JoeD
    Jan 16, 2006
    When there is a show on TV like "24", who needs to go to the theatre. This show gives the best adrenline rush every episode, best cliff hangers, best acting. Thank You everyone with "24"!
  13. CarlosV
    Jan 19, 2006
    All I can say its been 2 days since I saw the show and I am still breathless at its conclusion. The final scene..."Flank 2" for those that have seen the show was one of the most action tense filled 10 minutes I have ever witnessed on televison and probably film as well. I just sit here watching it over and over....reliving the excitement of it all. Thanks you Kiefer and all those at 24 All I can say its been 2 days since I saw the show and I am still breathless at its conclusion. The final scene..."Flank 2" for those that have seen the show was one of the most action tense filled 10 minutes I have ever witnessed on televison and probably film as well. I just sit here watching it over and over....reliving the excitement of it all. Thanks you Kiefer and all those at 24 for giving us a show where I can get my cardio-fitness done at least 1 hour a week for the next 5 months. Awesome Awesome show !!!!! Expand
  14. MikeG.
    Jan 19, 2006
    Gripping. It's that simple. Of course there are logical and logistical holes, but the show's goal is grabbing you by the throat and never letting go. I can't say where the rest of the season is going, but the first four episodes were compelling and gripping every single step of the way.
  15. BalazsO
    Jan 21, 2006
    Best TV Show Ever. You jump out of your seat every minute. Best Season Premiere Ever. The first 15 minutes are like a whole season. Unbelievable.
  16. DanF
    Oct 4, 2006
    Frikken Awesome!!!.Greatest show on television and the best season yet.
  17. adamf
    Feb 12, 2006
    The best tv show ever! The shows got everything, there will be never be a show like it, 24 is an instant classic long live kiefer sutherland
  18. EvanB
    Feb 13, 2006
    Finally someone who can challenge Samuel L. Jackson as BMF of the universe.
  19. JACQUEK
    Feb 7, 2006
    I am sooo crazy about Jack Bauer! I love him! Jack, if i could have just one wish in this world, it would be to meet you, say hey and hug you. I love the way you perform.
  20. TroyT
    Mar 17, 2006
    This is one of the best shows on television, it deserves a perfect score.
  21. Thomas
    Mar 7, 2006
    I really didn't think 24 could get any better until I watched season 5. It's television that has outdone itself in it's own image. Purely amazing.
  22. HubertM
    Apr 22, 2006
    This show is the best thing on television, in fact it's the only thing I watch. I don't know what's up with the people who give it 0's or 1's, but I'm sorry that you will never know the joy of 24.
  23. DarciA
    Apr 22, 2006
    I have just four words.....Jack Bauer Power Hour!!
  24. Ty
    Apr 23, 2006
    If you don't like this show, you don't like TV. 24 kicks ass!
  25. RandG
    Apr 3, 2006
    I saw this show for the first time this season. Fortunately, I started with the first episode. Needless to say, I was hooked in the first half-hour. Now the only difficulty is catching up on the first four seasons. It is now at the top of my must see list.
  26. CraigT
    Apr 4, 2006
    This has to be the Best Season Ever. Who doesn't like Jack Bauer
  27. ArifR
    May 11, 2006
    Alhamdulillah, 24 is the only TV show I watch these days. And as a moslem, I'm so pleased to see they did a good job in keeping a good image on Islam, like in season 2.
  28. SimonG
    May 21, 2006
    awsome tbh
  29. ElliotJ
    May 24, 2006
    The inconsistencies of the plot are fun in themselves but of course the main attraction is the most thrilling show, perhaps in television history. Watch the Sopranos now and see rather tired shadow - watch 24 and you are watching a show that grows and grows. Aside from Mr. Sutherland's wonderful performance, the actor who played the president easily takes the cake as an absolutely The inconsistencies of the plot are fun in themselves but of course the main attraction is the most thrilling show, perhaps in television history. Watch the Sopranos now and see rather tired shadow - watch 24 and you are watching a show that grows and grows. Aside from Mr. Sutherland's wonderful performance, the actor who played the president easily takes the cake as an absolutely outstanding actor. BRAVO!!!! Expand
  30. BlakeP
    May 7, 2006
    The greatest show on TV!
  31. chloe
    Jun 8, 2006
    da best show on tv !!!
  32. AlexW
    Jul 19, 2006
    Most thrilling show to date on television.
  33. ShawnS
    Apr 4, 2007
    The best show EVER!!!
  36. JulyP
    Apr 4, 2007
    Awesome show. Kiefer rocks!!!
  37. jeem
    Jan 14, 2006
    I haven't even seen it yet, and I give it a 10!
  38. Melissame
    Jan 15, 2006
    Gripping. The one show I can't wait to see the next episode of. A show that grabs you from the start and holds you to the very end. Thank you Fox. Thank you Kiefer. "Who are you working for??!!" Apparently us (the audience). ;-)
  39. SajadM
    Jack Is BackK!!!!!
  40. DarkEternal
    Jan 15, 2006
    The season 5 premiere was awesome.
  41. RobH
    Pure octane fun.
  42. susang
    WOW!!!!
  43. aa
    Fucking Great!
  44. JuanC
    Jan 16, 2006
    Best start to one of the season's yet. I hope the excitment can continue through out the entire season
  45. HarmonyH
    Jan 16, 2006
    24 is just the best,,,If u have doubts about it, just give yourself 10 minutes and watch how the action and deception flows......Its juss electrifying suspense,,,,, Jack and all the other characters make then movie,,,and its almost like real life........watch and learn.................i love this *****
  46. RuthO
    Jan 16, 2006
    There is no other show that can make me hold my breath. This show is one of the best show on tv. Since its the beginning it has never let me down. Jack Bauer and the writers are awesome. I think the characters on this show are the best actors on the tube. This season is going to take us where man has never taken us before. To the very edge of our seats and keep us there. WOW
  47. MattE
  50. BoF
    Phenomenal.
  51. ShaunT
    Jan 18, 2006
    Fast, furious and intelligent, the new season of "24" is already setting new standards of excellence. The BEST show on television just got better -- and my life away from the television just shortened by a minimum of 20 more hours!
  52. michaelw
    Jan 18, 2006
    the best tv action show in history has started with iits best opening ever. This show should be the number one show on TV.
  53. DanW
    Jan 19, 2006
    Unashamedly brilliant. Pushes the envelope in every field and becomes the new benchmark to which other TV dramas can only dream of aspiring to.
  54. AndrésO
    This is a huge series.
  55. JY
    Jan 19, 2006
    This show never fails you. No slow plot lines. No wasted dialogue. You're hooked from the first minute, and you don't get unhooked for the next 24 hours.
  56. IgorV
    Dec 16, 2006
    from when ever this show started me and my freinds would get together and watch almost every single week
  57. bd
    Jan 23, 2006
    by far the best show on TV, and better then 99% of what you could see in the theaters.
  58. MikeG
    Dec 4, 2006
    Best show on TV period.
  59. Mm
    Jan 25, 2006
    Stop reading this review right now and go out and buy the DVDs, if you haven't seen them. And the new season is amazing so far.
  60. RandyC
    Jan 25, 2006
    Most exciting hour of television on the tube today.
  61. Miiick
    Jan 26, 2006
    Makes Lost look like amature hour! And Lost is the only other show like this on TV I enjoy!
  62. billc
    Jan 29, 2006
    best show on tv
  63. penny
    Jan 31, 2006
    I was setting my alarm for Monday's 4 hrs of 24. Today I'm ordering last season, definitely my most enjoyable tv time!
  64. ChrisC
    Jan 30, 2006
    Jack wins my award for "most hardcore badass motherf---er in the universe". Great show!
  65. tabbyw
    Mar 23, 2006
    This is the best show ever!!! every time I see an episode I say 'this is the best episode ever'... until I see the next episode... 24 is the greatest show on earth, I almost look foreward to mondays now!!! (Almost...)
  66. Nick
    Mar 24, 2006
    Still the best programme on TV, nothing else comes close in my opinion.
  67. nornie
    Mar 8, 2006
    This is my favorite show. I never watched this on tv, I didnt' start watching them til season 4 was out to buy on dvd. I watch each season within 2 days and then I go get the next season, Im on season 4 now, I love this show.
  68. fernandoa
    Apr 11, 2006
    the best series in the history
  69. RobC
    Apr 11, 2006
    I've been watching since day 1 hour 1, and am in front of the television for every episode. Aside from news and sports, its the only thing I watch.
  70. Nash
    Apr 14, 2006
    The best series in television history. Not only are the visuals and direction superb, but the writers keep reinventing something new and exciting not every season, but every episode. Watch this show. You may never get another one like it in your lifetime.
  71. RyanJ
    Best show ever.
  72. JohnS
    Apr 22, 2006
    When 24 debuted in 2001, it was said to be the most innovative and intelligent show on television. 5 seasons later, 24 can still claim that title. With carefully constructed plots, a dynamite cast, and a unique format that changed the face of television forever, 24 has everything it takes to be the best show on television. My advice to a new viewer, start with the first season and work When 24 debuted in 2001, it was said to be the most innovative and intelligent show on television. 5 seasons later, 24 can still claim that title. With carefully constructed plots, a dynamite cast, and a unique format that changed the face of television forever, 24 has everything it takes to be the best show on television. My advice to a new viewer, start with the first season and work your way up. Watching 5 seasons on DVD may seem like a lot to undertake, but with a show like 24, the episodes will fly by, leaving you on the edge of your seat wanting more. When season 6 premieres in 2007, you will be ready to watch a new season of the most critically acclaimed show on television. 24 is on every Monday night at 9 EST, changing the way you look at your week. Monday is no longer the most dreaded day of the week, unless of course you are Jack Bauer. Expand
  73. AlanaE
    Apr 28, 2006
    This TV show is sooooo awesome!!!!! It is interesting and amazingly heartstopping... IT IS SOOOOOO INTENSE!!!!!!!
  74. FilipM
    May 23, 2006
    Ok, I've just finished watching the 24 season 5 finale and my mind is just blown away! This is definitly the best tv show ever, season 5 is just as gerat as the previous 4. I love this show and I don't think that anyone can ever make something better(exept maybe 24 se 6 offcource :)
  75. StefanB
    May 30, 2006
    Jack is back... better than ever. 24 was my favorite TV-show by far from the beginning, and kept that status even though I had the feeling it went a bit downhill each season. For me, Season 1 and 2 were both the best so far, each one with its own great strength and little weakness. 3 and 4 were still great, but just not so great any more. Then came Season 5. Seeing the frist few episodes, Jack is back... better than ever. 24 was my favorite TV-show by far from the beginning, and kept that status even though I had the feeling it went a bit downhill each season. For me, Season 1 and 2 were both the best so far, each one with its own great strength and little weakness. 3 and 4 were still great, but just not so great any more. Then came Season 5. Seeing the frist few episodes, it looked like the combination of the strength of Season 1 and 2. Hopes were high, and they were fulfilled more and more with each episode, each twist and turn and even a deeply missed S1-Nina-Bauer-Moment near the end. This Season has it all, and a bit more of it. My only fear is that there is no way ever that they can top this with the coming episodes... but then, they're a bit like Jack himself. They just do the impossible. Collapse
  76. adrianb
    Jun 20, 2006
    best show ever made....i judge all TV and movies against the thrills that this rollercoaster of a show gives me.
  77. RyanS
    Jul 23, 2006
    igh-paced, intelligent, moving, and powerful, the FIFTH Season of
  78. yvem
    Jul 29, 2006
    best show ever. All of the other shows nominated for best drama are not as amazing as 24. it's guaranteed to win. What other show can compete with the urgency of the real time system, exclusive to 24? What other show excels in action, drama and plot twists/cliffhangers? Not even Lost could keep up with 24 this year: it didn't even get nominated!
  79. DanielN
    Jul 29, 2006
    Let me describe 24 in 24 words: Action-packed, dramatic, shocking, powerful, cutting-edge, innovative, surprising, outstanding, amazing, addictive, remarkable, unbeleivable, captivating, twistful, excellent, entertaining, thrilling, fantastic, legendary, intelligent, serious, realistic, mesmorizing, and last of all, perfect.
  80. MartieG
    Jul 29, 2006
    If you don't watch this show, you don't deserve to watch television. Heck, 24 is worth buying a TV set for. If you haven't seen "the most critically acclaimed show on television" (that's an actual quote from FOX), BUY SEASON ONE NOW. It doesn't even matter if you borrow it off a friend or rent it. Just watch all 5 seasons before season 6 begins in January. I If you don't watch this show, you don't deserve to watch television. Heck, 24 is worth buying a TV set for. If you haven't seen "the most critically acclaimed show on television" (that's an actual quote from FOX), BUY SEASON ONE NOW. It doesn't even matter if you borrow it off a friend or rent it. Just watch all 5 seasons before season 6 begins in January. I watched 4 seasons in only 1 week. You can do it, too! Expand
  81. JG
    Jul 3, 2006
    I absolutley love this show. It leaves me in suspense everytime each episode is over. The cinemetography is outstanding. The acting is good and I really like the plot lines.
  82. foster
    Sep 6, 2006
    best tv show ever come on keither!
  83. MuhammadG.
    Nov 10, 2007
    Best 24 season ever.
  84. KarenG
    Jan 15, 2007
    Great show...keeps you on the edge of your seat! We had a "24 Party" at my house! Everyone there rates this show a 10+!!!!!
  85. Isledeclare
    Jan 16, 2007
    Loved it! It was my first time watching. I think I have found a show that my sci-fi loving husband and I can actually enjoy together.
  86. R.
    Feb 11, 2007
    A superb season.
  87. boby
    Best Show
  88. NickM
    Jan 15, 2006
    GREATEST SHOW IN THE PLANET!! although i was a little upset with all the cast members dying, the premiere was outstanding!
  89. kw
    Jan 15, 2006
    Best show on tv!!! Can't wait for the next week every week.
  90. RohithE
    Jan 16, 2006
    One of the most shocking, adrenaline pumped, emotionally stirring openings to a 24 season. I respect the relentless aproach the script writers have and the merciless fire the show provides. These traits were evident in the first 10minutes of Season 5 Episode 1. There seems to be a constant lack of reluctance to be daring, experimental, innovative and creative which drives the show to even One of the most shocking, adrenaline pumped, emotionally stirring openings to a 24 season. I respect the relentless aproach the script writers have and the merciless fire the show provides. These traits were evident in the first 10minutes of Season 5 Episode 1. There seems to be a constant lack of reluctance to be daring, experimental, innovative and creative which drives the show to even higher heights in the realm of the thriller series. I feel the nostalgia once again when watching the television programme... but it is not just that... it's format transitions into an almost first person view - feeling every impulse, every heart stopping moment, every twist and turn, and every second of the rest of that day, that remains for Jack Bauer. Expand
  91. ryant
    enthralling
  92. SteveM
    Best Show on TV, No Doubt
  93. JakeM-
    Jan 18, 2006
    The only way this season could be better is if they end up giving Chloe a machine gun again...
  94. ScottH
    Amazing action! Best show on TV
  95. pinkicidejo
    Jan 19, 2006
    A TV show which is consistently better than theater release thrillers. Asks very tough questions and gives no easy answers. Forces viewers out of the hollywood pipedream of convenient "magic wand" solutions and into the unconfortable realm of choosing the lesser evil. If you don't get it you're unworthy of it. Go play your game cube.
  96. ShawnU
    Dec 29, 2006
    This was the first season I ever watched and let me tell you this, it was intense! Shocking twist and turns and one brillent story. 24 is shockingly awesome.
  97. AndyW
    Dec 31, 2006
    even watching this on dvd, i'm convinced that season 5 is one of the best seasons i've seen on television ever!
  98. DouglasM
    Jan 23, 2006
    Jack is the real deal Folks!!! He does what every agent is trained to do, but people are shocked to see! This is the best written and most accurate portrayal of life as an agent ever!
  99. beng
    Jan 24, 2006
    I'm giving this a ten because it is more exciting than any movie, you can watch it at home, its full of suspense,its full of surprises, and because its full of action. I love it!
  100. ChrisP
    Jan 24, 2006
    I was worried 24 would eventaully get stale, but even as the storyline is party overused, I find season 5 to be every bit as enjoyable as the many days before it.

1. A heart-pounding, mesmerizing adventure unlike anything else up or down the dial.
  2. It's the most thrilling premiere hour of "24" yet.
  3. TV Guide Magazine
    Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    I didn’t know how 24 could top last season, but so far it’s working. And the edge of my seat is already frayed.