8.8

1. Dec 18, 2013
    For me the best wildlife documentary I've seen so far, everything is successful in this series, narration, special effects, the sequences filmed it's just outstanding, great show
  2. Jan 11, 2013
    Perfect nature documentary. Anyone who likes Planet Earth or life will be a raving fan of Africa. The life in Africa is truly amazing, and even a person who hates nature will be left in awe and amazement. Well done discovery, well done.
  3. Feb 17, 2013
    Probably the best nature show I've ever watched. The incredible camera work and slow motion effects really bring the show to life. I also enjoy David's much-loved enthusiasm. LOVE IT!
  4. Jan 12, 2013
    As you would expect Africa is stunningly photographed with an epic sweep of the country in all its beauty and cruelty. In the first episode the sight of two male Giraffes fighting was truly amazing. An entertaining and educational delight.

1. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    Jan 8, 2013
    People eat this stuff up, and a skeptic can find himself riveted by the best of it.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Jan 8, 2013
    A treat for armchair travelers.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jan 8, 2013
    Africa feels somewhat victimized by having been there and seen that. Still impressive in moments, based on the premiere, it appears to be less memorable than some of this collaboration's recent nature projects.