Season #: 1, 2, 3
7.6

1. Jun 18, 2015
    This season wavers when compared to the last. The addition of Warwick really doesn't change that much and he can even be quite annoying at times. It's no longer "The Karl Pilkington Show."
  2. Nov 3, 2014
    Now with actor Warwick Davies in tow this short third season (just 3 episodes) is still very funny in places but many of the events have a slightly scripted feel to them and as a result it is not quite on a par with the previous two seasons.
  3. Mar 5, 2013
    Adding Warick didn't do much for me, don't get me wrong i like Warick. However, i think him joining Karl didn't make the show better. Even though i love an idiot abroad i'm glad this is the last series as it was starting to get a little old.
  4. Jan 20, 2013
    The addition of Warwick to the season is a stroke of genius. I rarely laugh out loud to anything but each episode was filled with some absolute classic Karlism's and I was continually cracking up. The absolute contrast in their personality's is comedy gold. Only 3 episodes? Would love to see them do a world tour.
    Best laugh I have had in ages.

There are no critic reviews yet.