• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 10, 2012
Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.2

1. Apr 23, 2015
    Started off poorly but has quickly become one of my favorite shows to watch. I've grind watched this season rather quickly and can't wait to jump into season 2.
  2. Feb 19, 2015
    Great first season which just gets better in the second. The action is on par with shows like the walking dead and 24. The acting gets better with every episode.
  3. Jan 24, 2015
    Swooowsh !!!.Here comes the ARROW !!!.The series is having a very gripping story line. The flashback story-telling is particularly very interesting (used best it could have been). What could have been a superhero story where good characters fight the bad guys, Arrow gives you something to look up to. The stories revolve around 'Oliver in the past with a particular event' and how it definesSwooowsh !!!.Here comes the ARROW !!!.The series is having a very gripping story line. The flashback story-telling is particularly very interesting (used best it could have been). What could have been a superhero story where good characters fight the bad guys, Arrow gives you something to look up to. The stories revolve around 'Oliver in the past with a particular event' and how it defines Arrow/Oliver 's decision in present which is the most fascinating..The fight sequences are very good seeing that it is a TV show. Stephen Amell is very good as Arrow and Oliver. He seems to have the depth in his understanding of the character Arrow. Felicity is very convincing with her fast paced dialogues and of course with her smile. Diggle, Roy, Lance have done a very good job as well. To me it is almost like a movie being shown in parts, with every portion explained - Well done Team Arrow !! Expand
  4. Jan 18, 2015
    Arrow was one of the best TV series I have ever watch
    i mean the story line , the villains , it even tells you about origins of super-villains in future dc comics or shows
    If you are a DC fan or just wanting to watch something to past time
    THIS IS THE BEST SHOW I COULD RECOMMEND besides the flash
  5. Dec 27, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Me-surpreendeu, pois não esperava algo tão bom, principalmente para uma primeira temporada, mas aqui estamos já na terceira temporada e cada vez melhor! Não é a toa que está fazendo em grande sucesso. Parabéns pessoal da (The CW). Expand
  6. Dec 19, 2014
    I agree that this show is far from being realistic, especially the bullets never hit him. This being said, I watch it with my girlfriend and we like the story, the cast and the fights. It's a good simple and fun show to watch.
  7. Oct 16, 2014
    The last few episodes of this season were amazingly intense.
    The progress of the plot was...... wow. This is what actually made Arrow the best show CW has had in years, save Flash (for later!)
  8. Sep 26, 2014
    AWESOME AND AWESOME such a realistic approach to a superhero show and superb acting and action sequences make this show a must watch Stephen Amell Caity lolz are awesome as Arrow And Canary recommended show hope this show goes on forever :)
  9. Jul 21, 2014
    DC comics are is the best comic company in the world and with this release of Arrow it gladly stabilises it the show is so good at portraying a man on a mission at making him seem oblivious to his families problems and only concentrates at the task at hand. The CW have done an amazing job of bringing green arrow to life and I hope they keep this up
  10. Jul 18, 2014
    The show is absolutely awesome.Got a great cast and premise and is very dark in a chris nolan kind of way .Hopefully since there are spinning of flash and introducing superpowers in the mix they don't make it cartoonist. A la fantastic four movie
  11. Jul 10, 2014
    An entertaining show full of intriguing characters and amazing action sequences. I found myself counting the days until the next episode. By far the best show the CW has put out in years, if not ever.
  12. Jun 3, 2014
    I really like this serial and i strongly recomand it..The story in my opinion is pretty good but always can be better .Hope 3rd season will come soon.
  13. May 12, 2014
    When I first heard about this show, I said "A show based on the Green Arrow? Could be interesting." So when I finished the first season I was very satisfied. This show is very entertaining to watch, It may have a s**t ton of drama bombs which eventually just get hilarious and there are a lot of pop culture songs which may please you but I'm not a huge fan of. The best part was the fightingWhen I first heard about this show, I said "A show based on the Green Arrow? Could be interesting." So when I finished the first season I was very satisfied. This show is very entertaining to watch, It may have a s**t ton of drama bombs which eventually just get hilarious and there are a lot of pop culture songs which may please you but I'm not a huge fan of. The best part was the fighting in my opinion, They are very well shot and can be exciting to watch. In conclusion, Arrow is the CW's best show in my opinion, and I hope lots of people watch it. Expand
  14. Apr 7, 2014
    I enjoyed everything in this season and I going to watch season 2 when I can, it is an enjoyable experience that anyone will enjoy and get a kick out of watching. I hope they don't ruin the series and that the next one is just as good
  15. Mar 31, 2014
    This show is just great! Great characters, story and drama. I really recommend this show it's the best i have ever seen. And i love the mix of superhero and just a normal guy.
  16. Feb 12, 2014
    an action packed and slightly dark version of the DC hero green arrow. it's story telling is great, taking place in both present time, as well as flashbacks to how the main character, oliver queen decided to become green arrow. however no one in the show refers to him as that. he's known as "the hood" . the characters, with some exceptions, are very well done. as well as great actionan action packed and slightly dark version of the DC hero green arrow. it's story telling is great, taking place in both present time, as well as flashbacks to how the main character, oliver queen decided to become green arrow. however no one in the show refers to him as that. he's known as "the hood" . the characters, with some exceptions, are very well done. as well as great action sequences all throughout. Expand
  17. Jan 31, 2014
    I haven't yet seen a single boring episode in this show. Very interesting story and it develops with a nice pace too. Actors play their part pretty damn well i would say. I can warmly recommend this to anyone.
  18. Dec 25, 2013
    It's a well done series yeah. Actually it's better than I expected. And it's much more darker than I thought. It has flaws and bad things, but mainly it's a great show. Shoot the next season Green Arrow!
  19. Nov 29, 2013
    The Best Sci-fi Action Thriller........................................................................................................................
  20. Nov 13, 2013
    I like big Hollywood comic book movies, but they should all be ashamed on the amount of money they spend on production compared to what this show accomplished in it's finale. It was phenomenal.
  21. Nov 7, 2013
    Arrow is a good twist to the TV shows ive watched lately. Rare few catch my attention, as i'd much rather spend my time involved in story books and games, this show did. I love the Heroic vibe, without the drama of the classic "superman" style. All im lookin for is something to make me stoked, and Arrow does the trick just fine.
  22. Oct 31, 2013
    I'm only 10 episodes in, but this show is the If you can suspend disbelief for Batman swooping in and punching guys with machine guns, you should be able to afford the same suspension for Arrow. If you can't, you're honestly watching the wrong genre. Sure, it's a bit of a knock-off, and there's an excess of drama, but it's very entertaining. The show focuses on characters to the detrimentI'm only 10 episodes in, but this show is the If you can suspend disbelief for Batman swooping in and punching guys with machine guns, you should be able to afford the same suspension for Arrow. If you can't, you're honestly watching the wrong genre. Sure, it's a bit of a knock-off, and there's an excess of drama, but it's very entertaining. The show focuses on characters to the detriment of the plot, but there is a solid premise nonetheless. It's got a solid start; it's up to the writers whether it goes up or down from here. The Asus commercial built into every episode is getting a bit flagrant and annoying. Expand
  23. Oct 18, 2013
    Arrow is amazing! Perfect for a superhero TV series. It is perfect, Green Arrow/Oliver Queen is a perfect choice for a TV series, because he isn't as popular as Batman or Superman to go on the big screen so it's very good. It dramatically shows his origin story and it almost has no holes in the story so far. It has flash backs then there. It also has its twists and the dark DC touch to it.Arrow is amazing! Perfect for a superhero TV series. It is perfect, Green Arrow/Oliver Queen is a perfect choice for a TV series, because he isn't as popular as Batman or Superman to go on the big screen so it's very good. It dramatically shows his origin story and it almost has no holes in the story so far. It has flash backs then there. It also has its twists and the dark DC touch to it. My only criticism on it is not to "Nolanize it too much: meaning don't make the story too realistic add more "Comicbook" to it. That is why I am very interested to see flash in it. I highly recommend this to Comicbook fans and especially dc fans. Expand
  24. Oct 9, 2013
    A Television Series does not get much better than the CW's Arrow. It's got literally everything you could want a show to have, and it does it well. It's real, it's gritty, well-scripted, not over the top, has an attractive cast that is both unique, and likable and features action sequences that rival those seen in high budget majors films. At the moment, there is no other series on airA Television Series does not get much better than the CW's Arrow. It's got literally everything you could want a show to have, and it does it well. It's real, it's gritty, well-scripted, not over the top, has an attractive cast that is both unique, and likable and features action sequences that rival those seen in high budget majors films. At the moment, there is no other series on air like Arrow. It feels like a darker, more Comic-book oriented Smallville, with a higher budget, and a lot more death. Highly recommend this show to fans of Smallville, Nikita, and The Human Target Expand
  25. Oct 8, 2013
    The show starts quite soapy with a lot of family drama going on with Green Arrow being referred to by a variety of stupid names like 'that archer guy' and hunting down ordinary criminals one by one in a pretty uninteresting manner. After the first few episodes they stick to 'the hood' as his name and the city side of things develops a main plot and becomes very good. It doesn't drag thingsThe show starts quite soapy with a lot of family drama going on with Green Arrow being referred to by a variety of stupid names like 'that archer guy' and hunting down ordinary criminals one by one in a pretty uninteresting manner. After the first few episodes they stick to 'the hood' as his name and the city side of things develops a main plot and becomes very good. It doesn't drag things out like some shows would when it comes to telling people who he is and he gets a good team together and more comic characters show up. The island side of the story is pretty annoying early on, interrupting the action in the city stories and making you think 'I don't care about this, why are they still showing us the island' but it eventually develops a good plot of its own which ties in with the main city plot and even when there is a whole episode on the island its not unwelcome. It's taking a long time for Dinah to become Canary but given the shows caution with superpowers its understandable. Since Flash is getting an appearance which is apparently a back door pilot in season 2 it probably wont be long before she does find her voice. John Barrowman is great as Merlyn and the finale was awesome. Expand
  26. Sep 9, 2013
    Arrow season 1 delivers a great back story, Stephen Amell is brilliant as Oliver Queen..there are a few episodes which are less entertaining in a way but that does not hold you from liking the series at all..right from the entertaining pilot to the epic finale..arrow is a winner all the way..excited for the second season.
  27. Jul 5, 2013
    This series is the best thing out there on TV to capture the spirit of Superhero. The casting is awesome.
    The story line concept is refreshing. You didn't give the Arrow a true eye mask. I found that refreshing. His back story is captivating. The writers, actors, director and producers have hit the mark on this show.
    My only complaint is that I found this show late and have had to
    My only complaint is that I found this show late and have had to wait out the first season. When you start out you need to give me the viewer more access to the product. episode 4 Is still hidden from the mainstream. I had to pirate this episode to move on. When you got a good thing, don't hide it!
  28. Jun 18, 2013
    This is an outstanding show. DC Comic fans are given a show the almost entirely made for them and them alone. A very Smallville like show, Arrow follows the story of Oliver Queen, aka, the famous Green Arrow! The shows brings characters to life, such as the Huntress, Black Canary, Deathstroke, and Deadshot.
  29. Jun 17, 2013
    This show has the full package. Action, mystery, thrill, romance, superheroes, a sight sense of humor, charm, hot characters, good actors, good music, good story lines, thrilling cliffhangers. One of my best shows in my list and let me warn u it is a very long list. Even though it deserves more than 9 I do not believe in a rating of 10.
  30. Jun 17, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is not just a simple TV Show, this is a TV Show that will keep you locked to the television. Arrow has a nicely written origin story, well it is a retelling of Green Arrow. The actor Stephen Amell who portrays Oliver Queen, gives his emotions in the best way to the show. With an epic season finale, this show wants to say "Hello, we are here!" to the world. And now with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. joining the television. They both will go face-to-face.... Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 12, 2012
    The CW's best show since Gossip Girl.... it has a forthright narrative seriousness, a respect for the gobbledy-gook that makes up any superhero's backstory--and a game cast performing with the correct degree of seriousness. [19 Nov 2012, p.35]
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Oct 23, 2012
    Your interest in Arrow depends on how much you miss the troubled-in-love, conflicted-by-family heroics of Smallville--it mirrors that series' setup.
  3. Reviewed by: Lori Rackl
    Oct 10, 2012
    This slick action-drama is based on the comic book superhero Green Arrow. Prepare to quiver.