• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 21, 2013
  • Season #: 1
7.1

1. Sep 26, 2014
    This is one of my new favourite TV shows. Every episode explores the over-the-top creative world of Malachi Nicolle, a 5-year old writer. The web-comic (which the show is based on) is a must-read, and lends itself to the show quite effectively. And Nick Offerman's voice is more perfect than anyone could have expected.
    A lot of people are expecting a show with more satirical 'adult
    humour', and do not understand the energy and innocent nature behind Axe Cop. The beauty of Axe Cop is that it is written by a child who has not yet been jaded by the corruption in the world. In all its childlike innocence, Axe Cop is a celebration of youth and fantasy; it is the story of the ultimate good guy. Expand
  2. Aug 4, 2013
    It's nice to see something outside of Groening or Macfarlane on FOX. The animation reminds of some of my favorite stuff from the 90's and it has Nick Offerman. I urge all of you to buy 20 Axe Cop t-shirts for your friends and family, and while you're at it pick up the comics and new toys as well. Send some to starving kids in Africa, they don't need food, they need Axe Cop toys and t-shirts to fill their bellies full of joy. Expand
  3. Sep 14, 2013
    I'm going to have to get drunk more often saturday nights haha this show would make no sense other wise and the animation is a breath of toxic air. I love it!!!
  4. Sep 20, 2014
    It's fun, it's goofy, it is everything your 7 year old imagination came up with when you were playing in the back yard. It's just pure entertainment, don't expect it to make since just expect to have a good time watching it.

1. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    Jul 19, 2013
    It’s a nonsensical but inventive and purely entertaining takeoff on superhero tales.
  2. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Jul 19, 2013
    It is almost unbearable sober. If I have to watch a cartoon featuring a bad guy made of zombie poop named Dr. Doodoo 16 years after South Park debuted Mr. Hankey, the Christmas poo, I need to have whatever the dudes from Yo Gabba Gabba! are on.
  3. Reviewed by: Pete Ski
    Jul 19, 2013
    The brilliance is precisely a function of its incongruity.