Being Human (UK) : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
6.9

1. May 18, 2012
    Un-watchable I would rather get a root canal than listen too these unlikable people whine at each other about things I can not bring myself to care about. The un-aired pilot was so good it made me wade through the mess that was season 1. IBut nothing is good enough to get me to slog through season 2 there just is not any reward.

Being Human's saving grace is that it takes these people's lives and personal complications seriously. Dead, undead or just occasionally furry, these characters aren't so far from human.
  2. Personally, I've had about enough of vamps, even the moody Mitchell, but George can be a sweetie and Annie's irresistible, especially when she's making tea that she can't drink for dozens of people who never stop by. If you're already home on a Saturday night, why not spend time with a girl who probably needs to get out even more than you do?
    Being Human doesn't quite achieve that show's [Buffy] giddy levels of entertainment, but it's smart enough to know that vampires, werewolves, and ghosts are more interesting when they exist in our familiar, everyday world.