• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2010
  • Season #: 1
6.4

1. Sep 8, 2011
    New kind of humor based in couples. "Better With You" surprises everyone with a well-done plot. The show, if we rewind, started in a better way than "Friends", as we can see it's from the same author. It was suppose to be equally good as friends but unfortunately ABC didn't gave a chance.
  2. Apr 30, 2011
    Better with You is just a fun fresh new sitcom. Its FANTASTIC!!!!! 10times better than "Modern Family". All the actors are superb! Just like Friends.
  3. Apr 25, 2011
    Fresh, quirky show with lots of laughs. One of this season's best new shows. The contrast between the three couples leaves you smiling at the inanity of it all. Talent is on-point with delivery. Hoping this one's a keeper for a while, there's a lot more story to tell.
  4. Mar 30, 2011
    "Better with You" might be a cheesy quirky corny romantic comedy, but what keeps one watching this sitcom is its ability to deliver laugh after laugh. "The Middle" said that the way of surviving tough times is through TV and denial, "Better with You" does just that. Line after line the awkwardness of family and couple relationships is twisted into a LOL moment. The show is the perfect transition between one great sitcom and another making comedy night a masterpiece we all look forward. Expand
  5. Feb 3, 2011
    I love this show. The cast is phenomenal. Flashbacks used recently are creative and hysterical. It is obvious all those associated with this comedy will go to great depths to make us laugh.
  6. Nov 3, 2010
    I don't know why there are so many negative reviews, but this is our favorite new show! The writing is brilliantly funny! We highly recommend Better With You!
  7. Oct 23, 2010
    A funny, interesting new show beyond what I expected. ABC did have Modern Family and Cougar Town, but it needed to step it up a notch. This show did it. It deserves a wider audience range. However, it feels like I've seen it before. Other than that it is good.

1. The whole thing perks along like a Honda Civic and is just about as exciting.
  2. There is hope that Better might turn into a solid series: the writing is smart and patient, and dialogue wed to Casey's good-guy dopiness lands well.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Better With You fits in with that lesser two-thirds of ABC's returning sitcom block, and while it's by no means an eyesore, it hasn't done anything to improve the neighborhood.