4.6

1. Nov 16, 2010
    Big brother is good because they do a celebrity big brother and a normal big brother. In the normal big brother. In the normal big brother they put celebrities that you donâ
  2. Aug 3, 2012
    this is the show of the year if anyone gave it under a 10 u probaly dont know boss nguyen including micheal shave who address is ******************************
  3. Aug 26, 2013
    I love it! The houseguests are filmed 24/7 by cameras and microphones, and you win money! "Big Brother" airs three nights a week, and the "phrase" of the show is expect the unexpected.
  4. Aug 30, 2013
    Let me start by saying ignore the review at the bottom because he says this show copied a show that came out a few years after big brother. Big brother is awsome, its scary with all the intensity and cat fights and how somebody can just get randomly blindesighted.(Judd) i hate the hate that haters give this show so much hate, and fellas Ignore most of the critics too
  5. Aug 3, 2012
    Chris Munro thinks this show is better then Breaking Bad, God damn ridiculous.i have to fill 150 characters so here is a copy and paste of the review for breaking bad.reaking Bad has received widespread critical acclaim and has been praised by some critics as the greatest television drama of all time.[4][5] On the review aggregator website Metacritic, the first
  6. Sep 10, 2013
    We've watched every season from the beginning. There have been some good seasons and some not so good seasons. This season, however is, hands down, the worst ever. It's turned me off the show completely. Big Brother is being banned from my PVR.

If you'd asked me last May, I might have even given this show an 8 out of 10, but after this summer, the only reason it has a 2 instead of a
    0 is because of the 14 previous seasons. The casting was just too horrendous this time around. I couldn't relate to any of the cast and the ones that I could root for were still not worth much. Expand
  7. Feb 18, 2014
    What the **** is the point of this series. It is JUST watching people live. I would never just watch someone live. I already watch someone live. The person I watch live is me. If I wanted to see how people lived, I would leave my house.
  8. JYT
    Jan 6, 2012
    Useless and a plagiat.

Strangers a house filmed all the time: copied from MTV's real life few years later. Not an original concept at all. The psychologist are totally inept and the money spent on this would be better used for University fees.

1. Reviewed by: Terry Kelleher
    Jun 27, 2013
    Actually watching Big Brother five nights a week (total air time: 3½ hours) seems like the entertainment equivalent of enduring gavel-to-gavel convention coverage on C-SPAN.
  2. Reviewed by: Joel Brown
    Jun 20, 2013
    'Big Brother' ... is such a demeaning, depressing exercise that everyone involved ought to be lashed to one of the Pentagon's defective 'Star Wars' missiles and rocketed out over the Pacific, never to be heard from again, except by the sharks. [2 Aug 2000]
  3. Reviewed by: Jonathan Darman
    Jun 20, 2013
    The cast is dull, the concept is lame and the house that Ikea built is cheap and creepy. The amazing thing is that a show so obviously flawed could have been the source of so much hype. [15 Jul 2000]