• Network: ABC

Jan 3, 2007
    GRRRREEAATTT Show!
  2. Pants79
    Nov 28, 2006
    This show is really fresh, funny, full of great characters; saw it a few months back, what a fun show! everyone should check it out
  3. NealS.
    Jan 17, 2007
    Not many good comedies on anymore. This one is clever, unique and at times amusing. No, it is not Seinfield or even Two and a Half Men. But it is not bad.
  4. ChristieW
    Jan 21, 2007
    I think this show is really funny show with great casting and good writing. I am wondering where did it go? I hope that ABC will let it go the distance and gain viewers with time. Not everything is an overnight hit and takes time to catch on. REmember seinfeld was almost canceled.
  5. ajklarkson
    Jan 29, 2007
    Best show ever
  6. saidb
    Jan 5, 2007
    Its pretty good it just has to go a different way if there is more than one season
  7. BryanC
    Feb 18, 2007
    Awesome! Hilarius. Hope they air the final episode or release it on DVD. Another season would be great too.
  8. CJBurkart
    Mar 29, 2007
    This show is the funniest comedy on television currently. It different and very clevery, something that is drastically missing from television these days. If ABC cancels this show, its a disgrace. Give it time. None of my family or friends have even heard of it.
  9. AmyC
    Dec 12, 2006
    I love this show; I only wish it was on for a full hour. It is light, it makes me laugh; a nice change from all the crime dramas (which I love as well).
  10. francescad
    Mar 23, 2007
    Great show!
  11. ElizabethH
    Nov 29, 2006
    Critics are brutal, absolutely brutal. What is everyone so angry about. They hated Friends, Seinfeld, Scrubs, and nearly every other hit on television. For ten or more years these shows stayed on no matter how little they still had to say. For crying out loud ER is STILL on the air. Yet so many clever shows are cancelled. Committed, another of Josh Cooke's shows was slam-dunked. Did Critics are brutal, absolutely brutal. What is everyone so angry about. They hated Friends, Seinfeld, Scrubs, and nearly every other hit on television. For ten or more years these shows stayed on no matter how little they still had to say. For crying out loud ER is STILL on the air. Yet so many clever shows are cancelled. Committed, another of Josh Cooke's shows was slam-dunked. Did anyone watch it? It was brilliant. Stop whining and just think about the hard work that goes into these shows. All the crew, the actors, everyone working so hard just to make some miserable people laugh. Give it a try, laughing is a pretty good way to pull those sticks right on our of your asses. Big Day is funny and clever. So sorry it isn't offensive and poorly acted to keep the likes of you entertained. Expand

1. Big Day has no likable characters. [1 Dec 2006, p.72]
  2. Husband-and-wife team Josh Goldsmith and Cathy Yuspa pack the half-hour with oddball characters, zany circumstances and loads of physical comedy, but it's all grounded in enough reality to be utterly believable and irrepressibly funny.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Big Day should be retitled "The Longest Day," as it spends an entire season showing us how many dreadfully unfunny complications can spoil a single wedding day.