Big Love : Season 5

• Series Premiere Date: Mar 12, 2006
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
6.2

1. Mar 8, 2011
    I was more comfortable when they were all sneaking around, avoiding the limelight. This season is a little tough to watch because Bill in a real sense endangers his whole family with his "mission" without giving full weight to the impact on the three wives. So, I guess, the believablilty factor has dropped for me, making it more difficult to like. First we have gay marriage, now theI was more comfortable when they were all sneaking around, avoiding the limelight. This season is a little tough to watch because Bill in a real sense endangers his whole family with his "mission" without giving full weight to the impact on the three wives. So, I guess, the believablilty factor has dropped for me, making it more difficult to like. First we have gay marriage, now the implication is plural marriage for America. Expand
  2. Feb 15, 2011
    My wife and I both Love the series in a Big way! Excellent acting, black humor when it's at its best, and a story line that we enjoy following.
    It's original and adult and we are sorry that it will be ending soon.
  3. Feb 17, 2011
    This Season Big Love returns back to its former strength. The focus is back on the characters and their individual strength and struggles. A pure relief after the fast paced and overall chaotic, although entertaining, Season 4.
  4. Mar 23, 2011
    Show jumped the shark S4 to me, Roman Grant was my favorite characther though so I might be a little bias. S5 had a lot of potential but ending up making me question why I ever started watching this series. I slammed the first two seasons Ondemand in a week & I should've stopped

Did like the finale episode, well atleast the last 15 minutes, atleast some friggin closure
  5. Apr 28, 2011
    I'm new one here. Please post some news, articles, blogs & Photos about my favorite gamer girl Celeste Thorson. She's my #1 actress and I love her so much.

1. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Feb 3, 2011
    Season five is a definite improvement on season four, but only to a point. There aren't as many different stories rattling around, but the show's still so crowded that it has to bounce from scene to scene, subplot to subplot, so quickly that very little gets a chance to breathe.
  2. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Feb 3, 2011
    In early episodes, Big Love quickly reclaims its astonishing ability to balance the insightful and the absurd, hilarity and heartbreak and the personal with the political. The hours race by and already the final season seems far too short.
  3. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    Feb 3, 2011
    The first two new episodes are better focused and often affecting but don't quite cohere, possibly in part because of the mop-up work left after the whirlwind of season four. The third episode sent to critics, however, is one of the strongest the show has done in a while, possibly since the excellent third season.