Blue Mountain State : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 11, 2010
Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.4

1. Jun 28, 2012
    This show is not funny. There's nothing clever about the jokes and it's not even original. I guess if you enjoy stupidity and raunchy humor that's been done before, this is for you.
  2. BrandonB
    Jan 14, 2010
    I would have rather placed two tvs next to each other; one playing Varsity Blues and another playing American Pie.
  3. Dec 2, 2010
    The lowest form of humor. Unlikable characters, non-intelligent dialog and revolting. This is"Disaster Movie" of Television. The show runs by going against every moral right a human should have for themselves.
  4. Dec 19, 2014
    There are two types of people that would enjoy this show. Dumb high school seniors and dumber college freshmen. You literally have to be an idiot to find this entertaining.
  5. Nov 25, 2010
    Once over the initial disgust caused by the cruelty and casual bigotry of these unfunny characters the first word that comes to mind is boring. The only way for me to find this show endearing is by taking more drugs than the vegetable who wrote the script. With less substance than worlds worst car chases Spike tv astounds the mind by striking at this incredible new low.
  6. Jan 22, 2016
    I am a high school student. I enjoy fart jokes and cursing as much as the next guy. But there comes a point in time when pure idiocy should not be put to film. There is not one single moment of genuine comedy in this entire series. Replacing clever writing and humor with crass and crude gags does not constitute a "show." There is a certain brand of stupid that comes with this show. TheI am a high school student. I enjoy fart jokes and cursing as much as the next guy. But there comes a point in time when pure idiocy should not be put to film. There is not one single moment of genuine comedy in this entire series. Replacing clever writing and humor with crass and crude gags does not constitute a "show." There is a certain brand of stupid that comes with this show. The fact that multiple people get writing credit on this show is a tragedy in and of itself. Not to mention the sub-par acting. It's a shame that the American public grants shows like this screen time. And because of its popularity, there is now going to be a movie. Hoorah Expand
  7. Jan 21, 2017
    Hihihi ma cervelle liquéfiée dégouline par les oreilles et me sort par les trous de nez, c'est tellement crolol cette série que je me mouche avec mon cul et que je me pisse dessus de mort de rire à chaque épisode. La course avec les biscuits dans le fion, la mascotte qui se tape une queue devant les trophées, tellement pété de rire que je me fais dessus !

Trop bien le campus américain :

Trop bien le campus américain : on se tape des rails entre les nichons en plastique des morues, on avale des ecstas ecstatics, on se fout sur la gueule, on hurle comme des cochons à l'abattoir en train de se vider, on se réveille défoncé plein de pisse, trop top délire hihihi.

Et les filles ! toutes des chaudasses, même les vieilles fraîchement charcutées, rien que des garages à bites partout hihihi.

Tu verras du vomi et du caca, t'entendras des gros mots tout le temps mais par contre tu verras pas l'ombre d'un téton : c'est pas correct quand même !

Voilà, et ils ont fait 3 (trois) saisons de cette chiasse. Moi, je dis : respect. Un tel dévouement, une telle abnégation à rester bien au fond dans les tréfonds des chiottes tout au fond de la cuvette, ça troue le cul, mec !

Alas, it’s an amateurish take that feels more like a string of failed “Funny or Die’’ sketches than a fully developed series with distinct characters.
  2. Blue Mountain State, a bawdy comedy about a fictional college football powerhouse that had a sneak-peek showing on Monday, is dumb even by frat-boy standards.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    While it's nice that Spike is seeking to widen its narrow unscripted profile, by hewing so closely to its formula, the net has simply made this too-blue Mountain into a comedic molehill.