• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 29, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
7.1

1. Nov 18, 2011
    Body of Proof has an awesome cast with excellent performance by Dana Delany and Jeri Ryan. Stories are fun and characters are just great and likable. I look forward to seeing new episode each week. Love it!
  2. Aug 23, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's a great series... I love Dana and she is doing a fantastic job! I hope that the series in season 2 will continue to be this good, maybe even better... I wouldn't hold it against them... :D Expand
  3. May 3, 2011
    its a great one. she Delaney emotes really well..you can sometimes actually feel as though she is suffering like th echaracters. she seems t have a smirk on her fce all th t time. the society hill episode was the best one!!!! Does anybody know the name of the song? (I mean the line: "I don't wanna die.")

1. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Mar 30, 2011
    Despite all the show's flaws, she makes some quieter emotional moments work, thanks to her undeniable presence and skills. The by-the-numbers vehicle that has been constructed around her isn't worthy of her talent, however.
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Mar 29, 2011
    Body of Proof is, in other words, a mash-up of half the popular mystery series on TV right now: a little bit "Castle," a little bit "Bones" and a whole lot "House." How effective you find it depends almost entirely on how you feel about Delany.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Mar 29, 2011
    It's too bad Body of Proof is so unambitious and, at times, clumsy, as it goes through the motions of solving murder mysteries. If the writing were fresher, Delany might have a better chance of finally creating a dynamic and successful drama.