Bored to Death : Season 2

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 20, 2009
Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.0

1. Nov 1, 2010
    At first the series seemed not very original (a neurotic New York Jewish author turned amateur detective), a tad pretentious and not especially funny, but the subdued, deadpan humour, amusingly absurd situations, oddball supporting characters and nuanced, sincere, performances do grow on you. I'm thoroughly enjoying the Season 2 of "Bored to Death" and I hope they get renewed.
  2. Nov 3, 2010
    So far this season has shown that the show has a long life ahead of it. It is just as funny, if not funnier, as the first season. The cast is so perfect it's amazing how well put together everything here is.
  3. Mar 11, 2011
    This show is so funny. I absolutely love it. I find the storyline interesting with hilarious twist. They have such an awesome cast. Jason Schwartzman and Zach Galifianakis are both so funny. Ted Danson is definitely my favorite character.
  4. Mar 22, 2013
    Remains charming, delightful, and hilarious. The chemistry between the main cast is strong and they play off each other so well you get some genuine laughs. 8.1/10
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Jennifer Armstrong
    Oct 25, 2010
    Bored has its distinctive brand of slapstick noir down pat. Its charm is in the details. [9 Oct 2010, p.69]