• Network: TLC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 9, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2
6.0

1. Nov 22, 2014
    "Breaking Amish" nos da una mirada a lo que es la experiencia de una persona amish en la gran ciudad.

Esa experiencia es fascinante y llena de mucho drama e incluso suspenso que te hace mantener más conectado al programa, y se mantiene en buena forma con su desarrollo lleno de mucha derivación y concentrado en un entorno apocalíptico.
  2. Jun 15, 2013
    Fake fake fake. Did I mention fake? TLC is a shameful channel. Let say it would the show would be real: Who cares about the stupidity of these people? I think the whole concept is atrocious. Lets decent Amish people turn into the average brain dead folk, and call it cool. That matters not, because these people are amateur actors who has nothing to do with Amish people. Why call thisFake fake fake. Did I mention fake? TLC is a shameful channel. Let say it would the show would be real: Who cares about the stupidity of these people? I think the whole concept is atrocious. Lets decent Amish people turn into the average brain dead folk, and call it cool. That matters not, because these people are amateur actors who has nothing to do with Amish people. Why call this reality? Lets rename the genre fake-reality show/documentary. SHAMEFUL! Expand
  3. Oct 1, 2012
    Something doesn't seem real about these kids. Supposedly brought up in a strict religious environment, their actions often contradict their image.......too often. The concept is entertaining enough, but I am suspicious of the reality of this reality TV.

1. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Sep 10, 2012
    The premiseof TLC's new Breaking Amish is so simple it almost seems too simple. That makes the show a little disorienting, because we're really not sure whether we're gawking at a bizarre social experiment or watching five people make a decision harder than anything the rest of us may ever have to make.
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Sep 10, 2012
    You'll worry the Big Apple will swallow them up. Mostly, you'll wonder how Breaking Amish will turn next.
  3. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi