Breaking Bad : Season 4

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9.5

Universal acclaim- based on 2021 Ratings

1. Jan 28, 2012
    Breaking Bad Season 4 was near perfect on all levels. The story is incredibly interesting and keeps twisting and turning until the very last scene. The writing is at a very high level, the acting is off the charts as is the directing. This is the perfect lead into the final season of one of the (if not the) greatest TV drama ever!
  2. Jan 14, 2012
    One of the best TV shows of the past 10 years! Well written, directed and the acting is phenomenal. I do not understand the people that say the acing or writing is bad to mediocre. Also, yeah the plot is complex. That isn't a bad thing, maybe if you don't understand it, it is because you are not that intelligent.
  3. Jan 19, 2012
    Another great season of Breaking Bad, though the first season where I saw any real flaws. In the first three seasons, Breaking Bad felt more like a movie or mini-series - like something which would be just long enough for the story to be as beautiful as possible. In this season, I felt like it had finally become a 'tv show.' Some of the subplots frankly seemed superfluous (though IAnother great season of Breaking Bad, though the first season where I saw any real flaws. In the first three seasons, Breaking Bad felt more like a movie or mini-series - like something which would be just long enough for the story to be as beautiful as possible. In this season, I felt like it had finally become a 'tv show.' Some of the subplots frankly seemed superfluous (though I personally liked most of the Skyler stuff - and we shouldn't forget that some of what seemed unnecessary at first glance, turned out to be important later on, e.g. for that great moment at the end of "Crawl Space"). As a whole, I didn't think this season came together as well as any of the other ones, and I also think it had some of the series worst episodes (especially episode 2 "Thirty Eight Snub"). Then again, it was also home to some of the series best acting (to say that Giancarlo Esposito deserves an emmy for his role this year is not enough). Gus was finally developed into a multi-dimensional character to a degree I thought impossible, and Walt, Skyler, and even Walter Jr. were also given some new dimensions. The season did start off slow, but it had to. Breaking Bad doesn't forget its past - nothing can just disappear, unless something else can logically take its place and make its characters (and us) forget it (I think of Grey Matter here, but there are other examples). After season 3, breaking bad couldn't just start afresh, and it realistically needed to take time to move on. But patience paid off. Along with episode 1, the last five episodes, together and by themselves, were some of the greatest moments in Breaking Bad history, and I personally think that the pivotal moment in "Salud" was one of the best scences even in TV history. On that vein, I think it is helpful to think of Breaking Bad as more of a mini-series than a TV show. Its individual episodes aren't necessarily supposed to be rated alone. Sleepier episodes pave the ground for some truly amazing cinematic moments, without fail. Expand
  4. Jan 22, 2012
    This particular season was the best season of any show I have ever seen. The acting is phenomenal. The story is heart pounding. If you have never seen this show, the first three seasons are on Netflix. I'm sure they will put the fourth season on there by summer or it may be on demand. Trust me, it is worth catching up even though there is only sixteen episodes left of the series.
  5. Feb 2, 2012
    The best show on TV for a reason. The acting is great, The plot has been perfect this season, and the show ended the season on a high note that leaves me shaking with anticipation for the next (and final) season.
  6. Jul 19, 2013
    The tension of this season is so amazing. Every episode is so gripping, that I must admidt, that I watched this season on one day. The final of the season is the highlight (last 3 episodes).
  7. Jul 16, 2012
    Could be the best season yet. Acting is top notch, the locations are beautiful, the directing and cinematography is the best I've ever seen.Highly recommend this show
  8. Aug 22, 2013
    Eh, this season isn't as good as the ones before it. The show is still good and all, but it's starting to take more and more implausible turns that begin to ruin the show. The acting and writing is still great, but the more of a jerk Walter becomes, the harder it becomes to watch.
  9. Oct 27, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Probably the best season of television I have ever seen!! It may even beat all movies I've seen too. Walt keeps getting further and further out there. The old man's face is priceless in the final scene between him and Gus. Bing, Bing Bing!! Love It! Expand
  10. Nov 4, 2012
    Sensational season for the best show in the history of dramas. The producer/director Vince Gilligan always keeps realism in mind and mixes it with beautiful visuals. Vince is simply as good as one can get. All I have to say is "don't mess with him, ****
  11. Apr 20, 2013
    Here we go back to the perfection, although Jesse and Walt start making unreal things and there seem to be some minor tech issues. Very intriguing season and amazing final, which reminds us back to an easter egg encountered before.
  12. Mar 30, 2013
    I shall never underestimate this show again. I gave up this season after two episodes because they were inferior to the season 3 premiere. I felt that the show had no direction anymore, and assumed they were exploiting the success of the previous seasons and biding their time. I came back only after watching several other shows. Things gradually get interesting, and then some more, until II shall never underestimate this show again. I gave up this season after two episodes because they were inferior to the season 3 premiere. I felt that the show had no direction anymore, and assumed they were exploiting the success of the previous seasons and biding their time. I came back only after watching several other shows. Things gradually get interesting, and then some more, until I was glad I had resumed watching the show. I think Breaking Bad is a classic, and everyone should see it. Expand
  13. Dec 18, 2012
    This has got to be the best dramatic show ever produced on television. I simply cannot remember anything that even comes close to the extend and the sheer intensity of the feelings and emotions that I felt throughout the entire season. If i could make any critique at all is that I would just like the final minutes of the finale to be just a bit more dramatic (in an otherwise spectacularThis has got to be the best dramatic show ever produced on television. I simply cannot remember anything that even comes close to the extend and the sheer intensity of the feelings and emotions that I felt throughout the entire season. If i could make any critique at all is that I would just like the final minutes of the finale to be just a bit more dramatic (in an otherwise spectacular final episode). Bottom line: Breaking Bad is the epitome of drama, a perfection that leaves you speechless in each episode. Expand
  14. Jan 24, 2013
    Breaking Bad finally proved with Season 4 as possibly the greatest show of all time. It mixes elements of The Wire, The Sopranos, and many other great shows into one epic masterpiece in storytelling. Each season just becomes better and more important, and Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul still prove to be the best actors working in television. This meth lab epic will only get better, andBreaking Bad finally proved with Season 4 as possibly the greatest show of all time. It mixes elements of The Wire, The Sopranos, and many other great shows into one epic masterpiece in storytelling. Each season just becomes better and more important, and Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul still prove to be the best actors working in television. This meth lab epic will only get better, and the finale proves this to all. Expand
  15. Oct 28, 2013
    Gus Fring! The only guy that has to mess with Walter! Uuuuuggghhh! Season 4 is one of the most suspenseful seasons ever! BREAKING BAD HAS RETURNED AGAIN AMIGOS! Suspense is way tense than other seasons and Walter is mad as ever in his undies! This is the most brutal season AMC has had and allowed for this awesome show. It's addictive- acting is brilliant and writing is out of this WORLD.Gus Fring! The only guy that has to mess with Walter! Uuuuuggghhh! Season 4 is one of the most suspenseful seasons ever! BREAKING BAD HAS RETURNED AGAIN AMIGOS! Suspense is way tense than other seasons and Walter is mad as ever in his undies! This is the most brutal season AMC has had and allowed for this awesome show. It's addictive- acting is brilliant and writing is out of this WORLD. Must watch bros!!! Breaking Bad is STILL the best show ever made. Expand
  16. Sep 3, 2013
    I really didn't think this show was anything special until the 4th season. It's full of ridiculous moments, all very tense and interesting. To say this season is anything short of spectacular is an understatement.
  17. Nov 12, 2013
    Foi a melhor temporada de uma série que eu já na minha vida, simplesmente perfeita. Vale muito a pena aguentar a "lentidão" da série no início pra depois ver essa temporada simplesmente genial.
  18. May 13, 2013
    It´s making addictive, you never really know what´s happening next. You just gotta love all the characters and Bryan Cranston has the role of f his life! Walter is just so badass and watching him getting through all this is very addictive. The only difficulties this series has though is that the third and fourth season are getting a lil bit boring but they still have some real kickassIt´s making addictive, you never really know what´s happening next. You just gotta love all the characters and Bryan Cranston has the role of f his life! Walter is just so badass and watching him getting through all this is very addictive. The only difficulties this series has though is that the third and fourth season are getting a lil bit boring but they still have some real kickass plots. This is one masterpiece of a series, and i really want to suck up the damn final part of season 5, but till then we have to wait for summer 2013. That´s a downside too. You have to wait nearly a whole year for a new season, but at least it´s worth it! WATCH IT! It´s a legendary TV Show you need to watch! Expand
  19. Jun 24, 2014
    This season was mind blowing as the show has got even better. The ending was a shocker and so much stuff happens in the second best season of the show.
  20. Jul 29, 2013
    This is absolutely the best thing on television today. So many memorable scenes and moments that I'll remember for a life time. Incredible season 4, just like the others.
  21. Apr 20, 2013
    Breaking Bad, wins With This fourth season, a place among the best television series ever made. Gustavo Fring becomes one of the best villains of all time.

And Again, Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are the perfect couple.
  22. Jan 4, 2014
    Intelligent writing; incredible acting as usual with Cranston, Gunn, Paul and the rest of the cast, but also a very brilliant and not previously studied Gustavo Fring portrayed by a magnificent Giancarlo Esposito. The slow pace and style remains spectacular, specially in the final episode.
  23. Jan 3, 2014
    This fourth series marks the real change into Walt's world. Now he is turning into an egocentric megalomaniac who alienates everybody around him. The relation developing between Mike and Jesse is also interesting. Mike is a crook, but he can keep his cool, while Walt seems always under pressure and ready to explode. Skylar has a good idea and after some nerve-wracking tension one couldThis fourth series marks the real change into Walt's world. Now he is turning into an egocentric megalomaniac who alienates everybody around him. The relation developing between Mike and Jesse is also interesting. Mike is a crook, but he can keep his cool, while Walt seems always under pressure and ready to explode. Skylar has a good idea and after some nerve-wracking tension one could almost hope that a return to normalcy is in sight for Walt.... Expand
  24. Sep 25, 2013
    I've never seen anything like it, This is easily the best show on television right now Just keeps getting better as the seasons go on, not many shows can manage that
  25. Aug 6, 2015
    Wonderfully acted, written and filmed. Season 4 is the most consistent yet. The season manages to maintain tension and unpredictability with ease. The introduction of Gus' history with the cartel furthers our understanding of a truly remarkable villain. The characters thankfully remain some of the best on TV. As does the cinematography. The story concludes nicely also, leaving the finalWonderfully acted, written and filmed. Season 4 is the most consistent yet. The season manages to maintain tension and unpredictability with ease. The introduction of Gus' history with the cartel furthers our understanding of a truly remarkable villain. The characters thankfully remain some of the best on TV. As does the cinematography. The story concludes nicely also, leaving the final season to do it's bidding in attempting to tie up the story in unforgettable fashion. Season 3, and 4 in particular, have raised Breaking Bad up a level, to become a show that can easily create tension whilst remaining productive in terms of plot progression. If Vince Gilligan can go all in and produce an even better final season, who knows where Breaking Bad's potential will end. Expand
  26. Jun 20, 2013
    This is the best season of television that I have ever seen. The first couple of episodes are kind of slow, but you still get some GREAT dialogue. The first episode starts with a bang and a box cutter. This season has one of the best villains ever. He keeps cool, but then when he means business, he will bring his fury. If you don't like this season it sucks to be you,
  27. Jul 4, 2013
    The final moments of Season 4 easily make this the most dramatic and impactful season of Breaking Bad yet. Every episode is just so intense! Now it all can lead to the final season where nobody knows what to expect to happen. GREAT!!!
  28. Mar 27, 2014
    Temporada cuatro fue espectacular, una temporada llena de tension, esos momentos de conflicto entre Wallter y Gus, el caracter raro de Jesse, y hasta un final de temporada de infarto. Una bomba de tiempo es esta temporada.
  29. Sep 6, 2013
    This is how GOD intended TV to be made!!! This has to be one of the, if not, THE best show ever made!!! An absolute thrilling ride from the very first second!!!!
  30. Dec 20, 2013
    Amazing. Breaking Bad is simply amazing. Not a frame, second, or line wasted. Not one weak episode or performance. Everything here in season four is solid. Giancarlo Esposito's performance is the only one to triumph over Bryan Cranston's brilliant portrayal of Walter White. The final four episodes of this season are so intense, well-crafted, and brilliantly written that it's more thanAmazing. Breaking Bad is simply amazing. Not a frame, second, or line wasted. Not one weak episode or performance. Everything here in season four is solid. Giancarlo Esposito's performance is the only one to triumph over Bryan Cranston's brilliant portrayal of Walter White. The final four episodes of this season are so intense, well-crafted, and brilliantly written that it's more than enough to provide for some nail-biting binge watching. Expand
  31. Oct 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Can I just say 11/10? This season is just perfect it continues after the massive cliffhanger at the end of Season 3 when Jesse kills poor Gale Boetticher because throughout some of Season 3 Gale has learnt from Walt how to make his famous 92% Pure blue meth because Gus has wanted to kill him because of previous events with Gus in the start-ish of season 3 and Mike has Walter for Gus to kill him and he calls Jesse to kill Gale so that Gus has no one to cook Walt's blue meth anyways this is my favourite Breaking Bad season along with Season 2, it has the best ending, plot, characters, acting and writing of any other Breaking Bad season. All I can say is you can never predict what happens to Gus with a blind mind, no one can... Expand
  32. Oct 9, 2013
    I cannot fathom how excellent season four was. I re-watched it again this year (2013) and the twists and the momentum of it all is fascinating. A true masterpiece of television.
  33. Oct 6, 2013
    best season,,,, Gus Fring....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amazing character!I really enjoyed Giancarlo Espositos' portrayal of this fascinating character.all the actors and characters on this show are incredible,but Gustavo Fring really stood out to me,especially in this season
  34. Nov 5, 2013
    Breaking Bad uma obra completa, um pensado com muita antecedência e se desdobrando em seu próprio tempo. Este um dos achados mais raros na televisão: um show onde elenco e caráter são tão perfeitamente acompanhado por um criador que entende exatamente o caminho que ele quer levar sua audiência diante.
  35. Oct 11, 2013
    Worst season of breaking bad... they should have only made 3 seasons as planned. With 3 seasons it would have been an awesome show which really earns 99/100 score. Overall the show is good whereby season 4 is the worst.
  36. Nov 20, 2013
    this series gets fire after this great season,it had a disturbing scene on the last episode,it was a mind-blowing season,after this season breaking bad had become the best series in my opinion.
  37. Oct 28, 2013
    My favorite season of the lot. Bryan Cranston is impeccable once again. Gus Fring has to be one of the best written characters of all time. Throughout the season their battle intensifies until the explosive climax which left me cheering for more. It doesn't have as many occurrences of breaking bad dark humor compared to the previous seasons but examples of it are definitely present, makingMy favorite season of the lot. Bryan Cranston is impeccable once again. Gus Fring has to be one of the best written characters of all time. Throughout the season their battle intensifies until the explosive climax which left me cheering for more. It doesn't have as many occurrences of breaking bad dark humor compared to the previous seasons but examples of it are definitely present, making this season the perfect balance of gripping story telling, action and humor. Vince Gilligan and Co. strike gold for the 4th time running. Expand
  38. Nov 15, 2013
    It's even better this season. How does it do that?! So many suspenseful moments with lots of tension that builds every episode. The twists were also well planned out. Almost done with the show! So amazing!
  39. Dec 7, 2013
    Greatest t.v. show ever. A mix between amazing actors, beautiful cinematics, and an amazing writer, this show is hands down the best....no exceptions.
  40. Aug 10, 2014
    This TV series is the best ever and, in my opinion, the show should have finished with this season. Despite that, I really enjoyed the 5th season, too.
  41. Dec 14, 2014
    The last seasons feel of what they wanted the show to be.. kind of ended here. about 7/13 episodes really felt like they were repeats from the previous season... maybe even more episodes.. I feel like it was pretty good, not as a good as you know.. the previous 3 seasons but still satisfying television.. skylor knowing about walt is kind of a way to shake things up.. but **** me... THE CARThe last seasons feel of what they wanted the show to be.. kind of ended here. about 7/13 episodes really felt like they were repeats from the previous season... maybe even more episodes.. I feel like it was pretty good, not as a good as you know.. the previous 3 seasons but still satisfying television.. skylor knowing about walt is kind of a way to shake things up.. but **** me... THE CAR WASH!! THE CAR WASH!! stfu please.. I liked the season.. but it wasn't as good as the previous 3... the ending was satisfying and I believe the final season will hold something tremendous in store for everyone who loves the show. Expand
  42. May 8, 2014
    A very good SonyPicture show ;D. 10/10. Season 4 is the best Breaking Bad season imho. The Battle between walter white and the "Lord" are just amazing! The visual is excellent, the acting is phenomenon and the story are just beyond outstanding!
    this is the third TV that I give a Perfect score!
    11/10!
  43. Sep 30, 2014
    Сезон, заставивший большинство фанатов кричать от восторга. И я их понимаю! Просмотрев последнюю серию и получив целую кучу эмоций, я готов ходить по улице с футболкой: "Walter White - number one!"
  44. Jun 8, 2014
    This season of breaking bad well keep you on the end of your seat! Suspenseful and very entertaining this season of breaking bad is when Wolter white knows he's the man! This season is full of surprises, and as usual perfectly done from the production to the acting. When writing a review on breaking bad u can't give anything away just watch it for yourself :)
  45. Jul 10, 2014
    Bastante parecida a la tercera pero mucho mas intensa. ¿Porque es genial la cuarta temporada? Por los últimos episodios. Es como un tour que va creciendo en intensidad. Nunca olvidaré el último capítulo de esta. Que grande.
  46. Aug 17, 2014
    Amazing. Breaking Bad is simply amazing. Not a frame, second, or line wasted. Not one weak episode or performance. Everything here in season four is solid. Giancarlo Esposito's performance is the only one to triumph over Bryan Cranston's brilliant portrayal of Walter White. The final four episodes of this season are so intense, well-crafted, and brilliantly written that it's more thanAmazing. Breaking Bad is simply amazing. Not a frame, second, or line wasted. Not one weak episode or performance. Everything here in season four is solid. Giancarlo Esposito's performance is the only one to triumph over Bryan Cranston's brilliant portrayal of Walter White. The final four episodes of this season are so intense, well-crafted, and brilliantly written that it's more than enough to provide for some nail-biting binge-watching. Expand
  47. Sep 25, 2014
    Breaking Bad's 4th season breaks the flow and evolving of its story, how each happening is selected for the story flow and how is shown its consequences is bad, the firsts episodes aren't really in the Breaking Bad standard, but what keeps that season a good is the last episodes, which keeps you in the edge of your sit from the begining to end of each episode, keeping the 4th season in aBreaking Bad's 4th season breaks the flow and evolving of its story, how each happening is selected for the story flow and how is shown its consequences is bad, the firsts episodes aren't really in the Breaking Bad standard, but what keeps that season a good is the last episodes, which keeps you in the edge of your sit from the begining to end of each episode, keeping the 4th season in a 8/10 level. Expand
  48. Jan 21, 2016
    This would have been the best season of all time, if it wasn't for the PERFECT season 5, but this doesn't mean that this one wasn't perfect, the only problem is that it's going to make you feel like a meth addict, always wanting more and more of that perfection that is Breaking Bad. Vince Gilligan was once again amazing in the writing, and i don't even need to say anything about theThis would have been the best season of all time, if it wasn't for the PERFECT season 5, but this doesn't mean that this one wasn't perfect, the only problem is that it's going to make you feel like a meth addict, always wanting more and more of that perfection that is Breaking Bad. Vince Gilligan was once again amazing in the writing, and i don't even need to say anything about the acting. Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn and Aaron Paul were just perfect. 10 out of **** 10. Expand
  49. Feb 20, 2016
    MASTERPIECE VOL.2

Możecie nienawidzić Waltera Whita, ale ten serial na pewno kochacie. Bryan Cranston to absolutny geniusz. Historia 4 sezonu jest najlepsza, najmroczniejsza, najdojrzalsza i najbardziej angażująca. Nic dodać nic ująć.
  50. Dec 15, 2015
    Breaking Bad's fourth season is... well, better than the last 3. And that is just... I'm running out of good adjectives for this show, because I've used them all. Gus is the best villain, and that raises the bar for the show, but I think the best thing about it at this point is how the characters react to their respective situations. So yes, every episode is spectacularly good, but God, byBreaking Bad's fourth season is... well, better than the last 3. And that is just... I'm running out of good adjectives for this show, because I've used them all. Gus is the best villain, and that raises the bar for the show, but I think the best thing about it at this point is how the characters react to their respective situations. So yes, every episode is spectacularly good, but God, by the end, you'll be shocked really. It can't get better than this, right? Expand
  51. May 25, 2015
    This is one of the best drama TV series to appear on our screens over the past few years. The acting is perfect, direction is quality and production values are high. During each series, there is one or two slow episodes - but watching every episode of every series gives back a lot to the soul.
  52. Mar 30, 2015
  53. May 27, 2015
    Season 4 again improves on all the previous seasons of the show, but unfortunately I can't give higher than a 10. The story continues to escalate and thrill, the acting from the supporting cast is rapidly reaching the dizzying heights set by Bryan Cranston in the lead role, and the direction is as good as ever.
  54. May 28, 2015
    ¿Que se puede decir de esta temporada? Cada una supera a la anterior en todo. Sigo remarcando que Bryan Cranston es un actor de primera junto a todo el elenco. Tension, sudor, accion, miedo, alegria, terror. 10/10 INCREIBLE
  55. Jul 25, 2015
    Amazing. Breaking Bad is simply amazing. Not a frame, second, or line wasted. Not one weak episode or performance. Everything here in season four is solid. Giancarlo Esposito's performance is the only one to even remotely match Bryan Cranston's brilliant portrayal of Walter White. The final four episodes of this season are so intense, well-crafted, and brilliantly written that it's moreAmazing. Breaking Bad is simply amazing. Not a frame, second, or line wasted. Not one weak episode or performance. Everything here in season four is solid. Giancarlo Esposito's performance is the only one to even remotely match Bryan Cranston's brilliant portrayal of Walter White. The final four episodes of this season are so intense, well-crafted, and brilliantly written that it's more than enough to provide for some nail-biting binge-watching. Expand
  56. Sep 18, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. In season 4 of Breaking Bad, former teacher Walter "Heisenberg" White (Bryan Cranston) and his partner Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) learns that the meth business comes with a prize. The season takes off directly after season 3's finale. After he kills Walters former lab partner Gale (David Costabile), Jesse and Walter is captured and interrogated by Gus (Giancarlo Esposito) and Mike (Jonathan Banks). After a bloody conclusion, Walter and Jesse is released. The relationship between them two gets complicated. Jesse starts to work with Gus and Mike and Walter arms himself for protection. Meanwhile, the lawyer Saul (Bob Odenkirk) thinks he is wired and hires a bodyguard. Skyler (Anna Gunn) gets issues with her former boss and Hank (Dean Norris), still recovering from his showdown with the twins, can't stop thinking about who "Heisenberg" is. This season is not great, it's amazing. Vince Gilligan has created one of the best seasons of any show ever. It is a dark serious action drama with almost no comedy. While the previous seasons has had drama, it's nothing compared to this (especially season 5). This is, according to me, the beast season of my favourite show. The last episode "Face off" is the best episode of the entire show.

Best episode - episode 13 "Face off"
    Worst episode (weakest episode) - None. All episodes are amazing.
  57. Dec 18, 2015
    Season 4 of Breaking Bad is incredible. The plot takes off during the middle of the season and only continues to escalate from there. One of the best tv show seasons.
  58. Apr 6, 2016
    Breaking Bad Season 4 gets a full 10 out of 10, but that doesn't really do it justice. This might be the best season of television ever. Not an exaggeration, it is just that good. The writers' patience and interest in pacing might be the most striking part of the whole series, and what really sets it apart. There is no need to rush from plot point to plot point, the focus instead is on theBreaking Bad Season 4 gets a full 10 out of 10, but that doesn't really do it justice. This might be the best season of television ever. Not an exaggeration, it is just that good. The writers' patience and interest in pacing might be the most striking part of the whole series, and what really sets it apart. There is no need to rush from plot point to plot point, the focus instead is on the characters' reactions to even the most mundane moments in life as they respond to the jarring things that have happened to them. This is a dark show that deals with trauma in a very measured, realistic, and believable way. Unlike a show like 24 (not hating, just an example), a character shoots somebody and then spends half of a season slowly coming to grips with they have done. Breaking Bad brings television to whole new level, which is not something that many shows can actually say. Expand
  59. Jul 30, 2016
    To put it simply, Breaking Bad epitomizes television triumph. This is one of the most absorbing, smartly-written, supremely-acted, unflappably brilliant productions ever to grace the small screen.
  60. Apr 29, 2016
    What can I say, Breaking Bad season 4 is almost perfect. From start to finish it is riveting, dark, and suspenseful. This made me more invested in every little detail of the show: the characters, the conflicts, and the dialogue spoken. This is probably the best television season I have ever had the pleasure to experience.

Hopefully, when I watch season 5, it'll be just as great -- or

Hopefully, when I watch season 5, it'll be just as great -- or even better.

Rating: 10/10

D = 1.5
    D- = 1
    F = 0
  61. Aug 16, 2016
    And when you thought Breaking Bad couldn't get any better. It smack dabs you in the face is everything you could hope and dream for in a TV show. If you're still not watching this show, stop contemplating and fire up the Netflix (or like hulu if you're poor) and w a t c h i t

1. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Aug 1, 2011
    The visual style pours as much emotional juice into the boiling, moody brew that Gilligan cooks up as his actors' searing performances do.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Holcomb
    Jul 20, 2011
    This is one of the rarest finds on television: a show where cast and character are so perfectly matched by a creator who understands exactly what journey he wants take his audience on.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jul 18, 2011
    None of these twists are for the faint of heart, which is why Breaking Bad is a smart, thought-provoking TV show that elevates the artistic achievements of the medium.