Breaking Bad : Season 5

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 20, 2008
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9.7

1. Nov 17, 2013
    Breaking Bad is my most favorite television series, but I'm disappointed the ending. Good will Triumph Over "All" Evil is not make sense. Except for the ending, Breaking Bad is so awesome.
  2. Nov 16, 2013
    I liked every season in breaking bad but this particular season is something else it's really well made shocking in parts but thrilling in others. there is no doubt that it will win the Emmy again in 2014 especially because of "Ozymandias" episode which is my favourite I am proud to say that breaking bad is the best Tv series ever created.
  3. Nov 16, 2013
    I miss this series already and I feel that I now have a huge VOID in my Tivo lineup. I really doubt anything can beat this show but I'm hoping that I'm wrong.
  4. Nov 16, 2013
    Best TV show I have ever watched! Such a perfect last season. I didn't want the show to end, but it had to happen at some point. Such a perfect series finale as well. Now that 'Breaking Bad' is over, I have to start back on 'Dexter' & 'Game Of Thrones'. I am tearing up right now. I never wanted it to end Amazing show!
  5. Nov 14, 2013
    This is the best serie ever made! The acting, the characters, the plot, everything is really good, and this last season couldn't be different. This serie have 99.1% of purity!
  6. Nov 12, 2013
    E foi aqui, em sua quinta e última temporada que Breaking Bad se tornou a melhor série de TV que eu já vi em toda minha vida. Cada episódio uma "season finale".
  7. Nov 11, 2013
    It is very rare I would give anything a rating of 10/10.
    And it is extremely rare I would say that something is the best thing ever made in its category.
    So in this case, and I am 100% sure of it, Breaking Bad is the best TV Show ever made. Since I have just come to review it now, I'm going to review the whole show, not just season 5. I'm not going to into details of the plot, so no
    It is very rare I would give anything a rating of 10/10.

Since I have just come to review it now, I'm going to review the whole show, not just season 5. I'm not going to into details of the plot, so no spoilers, but I'm basically going to say why it made me feel as if it is the best. No other show has made me so tense, so excited to watch the next episode. Luckily for me, I watched all of it on Netflix, and most of the time I kept feeling sorry for people who had to cope with waiting a week for the next episode, and then when the season finished, a LONG time for the next handful. 6 years. That's how long some people spent watching this show, yet I only spent a month, and I loved every second of watching! If you really get into the show, you will have moments when you're up out of your seat, waiting for what's about to happen. Truly amazing.

The best thing of this show, in my opinion, is the characters. I don't think anything has ever made me empathize so much with characters of their franchise. Walt, a chemistry teacher who needs money desperately, becomes quickly evil and makes some terrible decisions. Jesse (my favourite), a young adult who hasn't had a brilliant start to his life, always ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time. And there's more, all of which you see their part and story in the show.

To sum up, if you haven't watched it watch it. There's no other option, you don't know what you're missing out on. I will really miss Breaking Bad, I'm deeply sad it's over, but also happy it could make me feel like that.
  8. Nov 10, 2013
    Breaking Bad... what can I say about this piece of art ?And what about the characters? Walter White, Heisenberg, Pinkman, Hank, Skyler? Everyone of them are so well written, and the real actors? I have nothing to say about them, they are amazing! I'm glad I saw this series, and the way it ended was perfect.
  9. Nov 9, 2013
    There is no other show like Breaking Bad in existence, like its protagonist, it should and will be remembered as time goes on, a true exemplar of realised potential.

A genuine piece of modern art, the Citizen Kane of our time.
  10. Nov 8, 2013
    An awesome tv show, with an epic end, I think breaking bad its one of the best (maybe the better) drama tv show ever.
    Epic director, writer, producer, actors and amazing episodes, Ozymandias the best ever.
  11. Nov 8, 2013
    The greatest T.V Show in history (but don't forget Game of Thrones).

The greatest T.V Show in history (but don't forget Game of Thrones).

I think this is just a fantastic final season to the TV Show about an over-qualified chemistry teacher who breaks bad to provide for his family after he is diagnosed with cancer. Each episode was brilliantly scripted, the acting was superb and Bryan Cranston's portrayal of Walter White is mind-blowing. The seasons just get better and more nail-biting. You never know what is going to happen next.

Goodbye Breaking Bad. You will be missed.

Bring on Better Call Saul!
  12. Nov 8, 2013
    Breaking Bad is for the 21st century what Mozart is for the 18th century. What Van Gogh is for the 19th. This is what the human species has best to offer. It belongs in a museum.. This is the TV Series that acquitted humans for all the genocides of the past centuries. Perfection/10
  13. Nov 8, 2013
    Just Amazing. Can't think of words to describe it. Everything summed up perfectly, left me feeling fulfilled and happy for Walter after 5 seasons of action. Sad to see it go but glad they ended it before it started to lack quality. Easily one of my favourite shows of all time. Hopefully this could be a standard of TV that gets fulfilled a lot more from now on. 10/10
  14. Nov 7, 2013
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee Expand
  15. Nov 6, 2013
    A very thrilling show that started to die out in season 4, but really came back and finished with a bang. This show had everything, emotional investment, plot line, character development, and a natural progression that just felt right. Possibly the best show of this year.
  16. Nov 5, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Through the many seasons of Breaking Bad there have been some heart pumping moments, also times when you thought something bad was about to happen. However in Season 5 all of these feelings and moments are repeated time and time again keeping the viewer constantly in excitement. There was a moment in the first part of season 5 when Walt and the gang succeed robbing a train. They are happy and laughing and the viewer starts to feel excited as well. Then a kid shows up and everything just stops, Todd then shoots the kid leaving the viewer in a sort of "oh god" sort of feel. However nothing else in Season 5 will compare to the episode To'hajiilee where the fate of Hank starts to come into play. At the end of the episode my Breathing was getting louder and my thoughts were all mixed up "Can they really do this? What is happening?" then the moment Hank is killed all of my feelings just died. I felt what Walt was feeling, he just lost a person so very close to him and it was all his fault. As for the finale which people seem to be mixed about, I personally was glad with the way the show ended. It had the perfect closure that also left speculation and interpretation open to the audience. Such as "I wonder what happened to Jessie" and people begin to have their own opinions as to what happened during and after the finale. I believe that Walt was going to just go in guns blazing against Jack and his gang, that was until he saw his old partner in a terrible state, Walt believed he needed another chance after all he wasn't the one making the meth because he wanted, he was being held captive, a prisoner to the brutal red-neck gang. So in his darkest hour Walt had a brief moment when the old chemistry teacher came back to save his old partner. The Character of Walt/Heisenberg in the season is great to watch as you see him have a new look towards meth making. He is on top, he is the king of meth, he is the great Heisenberg. This was my favourite season of the show and I thank Vince Gilligan for the best TV I have ever seen. Expand
  17. Nov 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. بول).
    بدأ 20 2008 AMC، 29 2013.[1][2][3][4][5]
  18. Nov 2, 2013
    I have seen al ot of shows in my days, but Breaking Bad beats them all. The actors are amazingly good. The storyline is REAL. You WILL love the ending of this show.
  19. Nov 2, 2013
    How could you not give it a 10? It's a struggle to find flaws in this seemingly flawless masterpiece. The exceptional acting goes above and beyond that of most movies today, and the writing is on par with the genius of Lucas, Abrams, Cameron and Speilberg, radiating excellence, always. Television would be bland without this piece of art!
  20. Oct 31, 2013
    This is perfection in television. With threads from all the way back in Season 1 coming in to play in an epic ending that will give even the greatest TV shows in history a reason to be ashamed, Vince Gilligan and his cast have created what is, for good reason, the best final season to the best TV show of all time. Period.
  21. Oct 31, 2013
    Breaking Bad is one of the great shows of television's.The acting? Amazing. The screenplay? Outstanding.Breaking Bad is back, and it's better than ever
  22. Oct 29, 2013
    This season is a masterpiece. The actors are playing like top Oscars ones but on a deeper level the cinematography behind all those scenes is brilliant. All the characters are written in a complex, deep and fascinating way. The ending is perfect, finally telling us why Walt did not stop cooking even if he had lots of opportunities.
  23. Oct 28, 2013
    THE END. I will desperately miss you my friend. BREAKING BAD HAS ENDED. This season was one of the best seasons out of this show in a whole. This show ended with such a good bang that it was amazing to just watch and cry. THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE. EVERR MADE IN HISTORY. Breaking Bad may have ended on AMC but not in my heart. LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH BROS. REALLY NOT KIDDING. Vince Gilligan isTHE END. I will desperately miss you my friend. BREAKING BAD HAS ENDED. This season was one of the best seasons out of this show in a whole. This show ended with such a good bang that it was amazing to just watch and cry. THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE. EVERR MADE IN HISTORY. Breaking Bad may have ended on AMC but not in my heart. LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH BROS. REALLY NOT KIDDING. Vince Gilligan is GOD to me for this creation. Bryan Cranston is the best tv show actors ever. Aaron Paul, love ya man. Bye. Bye. Expand
  24. Oct 28, 2013
    If there WOULD be a reason to buy a tv, it's to watch Breaking Bad. The last season is a perfect ending for a show that has been building gradually to a certain end, like Mr. White. Our baby blue is gone, but we'll love her forever.
  25. Oct 28, 2013
    Breaking Bad is the most flawless show beginning to end I've ever seen. It portrays a man pushed out of his norm by a life threatening disease that makes him fearless, or "awake" in his words. I watched from the pilot to the finale, and was not once disappointed. Some people may be turned off by the utilization of drugs in the storyline, but those are shallow individuals.
  26. Oct 27, 2013
    I have to admit I didn't want to watch Breaking Bad since the show began. But when BB became a talk-about show I get curiosed about what really is Breaking Bad. I thought it was painful to see. But the last season caught my attention. It was a good show, but at the end of the series I didn't understand really why is so "excellent" for crtics and for the fans. I thought it would beI have to admit I didn't want to watch Breaking Bad since the show began. But when BB became a talk-about show I get curiosed about what really is Breaking Bad. I thought it was painful to see. But the last season caught my attention. It was a good show, but at the end of the series I didn't understand really why is so "excellent" for crtics and for the fans. I thought it would be addicted, but no. It's a good story, but I didn´t found the thing that make me say: "Amazing, excellent, brilliant, the best show of TV."
    Good ending, but I think the show was more for Paul's character and ot for Cranston's.
  27. Oct 27, 2013
    This is a fitting and fantastic way to show the turmoil and outcome of desperation, death and drugs. Frankly almost perfect with no selling out to keep a show going or to avoid offending others.
  28. Oct 25, 2013
    breaking bad..what is there to say ..everything moulded in one season ..Heisenberg ..hard to describe a character like that in just few words...season may started slow ..but screenplay was very good, especially last two episodes ...jaw dropping..suspense....tension.....finally one of the most satisfied season of all the tv series ..missing it would be a great mistake
  29. Oct 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!! Easily one of the best TV shows I've ever seen. I will defineately watch this masterpiece by Vince Gilligan again. It has many very memorable moments that I will not forget in a long while. SPOILERS!!! Like, "This is not meth", Gus Frings face off, Walter's death, the death of krazy-8, Mikes death, Hanks death, the plane crash and the little kid with stoner parents. And the characters I will never forget. Even the characters you dont see very often like Brock and Skinny Pete are very memorable and likeable and Walts and Jessies timeless quotes like and Flynns breakfasts. I will miss this series so much.
    (I will probably rewatch it again anyways!)
  30. Oct 22, 2013
    I couldn't stop watching it from the start. Every episode just gets better and better until it has to end. Vince Gilligan set course for one of the most brilliant shows the world may ever see.

1. Reviewed by: Emily Nussbaum
    Aug 22, 2012
    Breaking Bad [is] a radical type of television, and also a very strange kind of must-watch: a show that you dread and crave at the same time.
  2. Reviewed by: Laura Emerick
    Jul 16, 2012
    The season five pre­miere "Live Free or Die", more than maintains the series' record of excellence.
  3. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jul 16, 2012
    The arc of this character--series creator Vince Gilligan's invention of Walter White as a sick soul--is, it's clear now. one of the great narratives in Television histpory. [13 Jul 2012, p.62]