• Network: AMC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 20, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
9.7

1. Oct 9, 2013
    For the people who gave up on Breaking Bad years ago, you're idiots. I loved season five and I am so glad that it has gotten so much recognition within the last two years. When I started watching Breaking Bad it had a small but active fan base and all of a sudden it exploded into a worldwide phenomenon!
  2. Oct 4, 2013
    Best show ever, there is nothing bad to say. Incomparable to anything I've seen. The character development, the storylines, the settings, the camera angles, everything is top notch. Cannot recommend this show any more. WATCH IT NOW!
  3. Oct 4, 2013
    Being probably the best drama ever seen on TV, Breaking Bad has already made history!

The satisfying finale gave the show the perfect goodbye to fans and viewers and left basically only one question unanswered: What shall we do with our lives, now that the show has ended?
  4. Oct 6, 2013
    Breaking Bad is a modern masterpiece. The greatest television drama in decades, it's an unforgettable ride from start to finish, it will be a long time until we see somehthing as good as this show again.

5. Oct 12, 2013
    Plain and simple: ONE THE BEST DRAMA SERIES I HAVE EVER WATCHED! Breaking Bad is a work of art brilliant script, fantastic characters and flawless delivery from the directors and producers. The finale was just incredible and leaves your completely satisfied, not wanting more.
  6. Oct 6, 2013
    Season 5 started out rather slow,but the second half more than made up for it.....what an ending to A truly great series..They really did an incredible job of bringing the series to an end with the second half of season 5,,,just about the best television I believe I have ever seen
  7. Oct 7, 2013
    As Walter White breaks bad, the series of emotions of the viewer fluctuates with the characteristics of the series. The affection towards the characters Walt and Jesse soar from the first episode and continue with every season. Simply astounding an AAA class series like no other.
  8. Oct 7, 2013
    breaking bad???????
    i am shocked what happend in the last.......
    woooowwwwwww.
    there is a clear different beetwin this show and lost
    bb is more better than lost
  9. Oct 9, 2013
    Breaking Bad is possibly the best written show in the history of television. Gilligan has hit a pinnacle in story-telling ability for this show and crafted a masterful work of art out his brilliant mind with the help of other very talented writers alongside him. Breaking Bad has really raised the bar for television dramas with its energy, ambition, and creativity as well as jumpstartBreaking Bad is possibly the best written show in the history of television. Gilligan has hit a pinnacle in story-telling ability for this show and crafted a masterful work of art out his brilliant mind with the help of other very talented writers alongside him. Breaking Bad has really raised the bar for television dramas with its energy, ambition, and creativity as well as jumpstart careers for a few actors like Aaron Paul. I'm really looking forward to more work by Gilligan because he has proven himself a far more capable writer than we would have imagined in our generation. Expand
  10. Nov 18, 2013
    Um Coquetel Molotov de declínio. Ao longo de dois anos, Walter transformado; de um homem de família simpático com problemas de saúde, sem dinheiro e uma esposa gravida para o todo poderoso traficante Heisenberg, impulsionado pelo ego monstruoso e cruel e suficiente para eliminar qualquer um que comprometa o seu império pessoal. A trama progride como uma reação em cadeia volátil, o ritmoUm Coquetel Molotov de declínio. Ao longo de dois anos, Walter transformado; de um homem de família simpático com problemas de saúde, sem dinheiro e uma esposa gravida para o todo poderoso traficante Heisenberg, impulsionado pelo ego monstruoso e cruel e suficiente para eliminar qualquer um que comprometa o seu império pessoal. A trama progride como uma reação em cadeia volátil, o ritmo trágico choca os espectadores e a pergunta que não quer calar, Walt ainda bom? Expand
  11. Oct 10, 2013
    Breaking Bad, or as I like to call it, "The Tragedy of Walter White" is definitely one of the best TV dramas of all time. The writing, the acting and also the cinematography of the show is unlike any other. This last season has been extremely moving and an emotional experience for me and I believe that it couldn't have ended any better than it did.

If you didn't see the reference from

If you didn't see the reference from my nickname of the show, I believe that this series is the modern equivalent of Shakespeare and it has parallels with many of his works, particularly Macbeth. Ever wondered why they split season 5 into 2 parts? Or why Breaking Bad only has 5 seasons? It's to comply with the structure of a Shakespearean tragedy- all of them have 5 acts.

This TV series has to be seen for itself to be fully comprehended and appreciated. Do yourself a favour and watch this show- a showcase of all the things which make a TV show or a movie great. And season 5 is undoubtedly the series' conclusion that it deserves.
  12. Oct 13, 2013
    Absolutely stunning, the best tv show of the decade. Everything is freaking perfect: actors, characters, screenplay, every detail. And with the series finale Br Ba just consolidated as the best.
  13. Oct 15, 2013
    Easily one, if not the, greatest show that has been premiered on television. The acting, atmosphere, cinematography, writing and directing is some of the best you will ever see. With each episode in season 5b, I would tell myself that that was the best episode of television I have ever seen, however; with each episode they showed, they continued to exceed my expectations and blow me away.Easily one, if not the, greatest show that has been premiered on television. The acting, atmosphere, cinematography, writing and directing is some of the best you will ever see. With each episode in season 5b, I would tell myself that that was the best episode of television I have ever seen, however; with each episode they showed, they continued to exceed my expectations and blow me away. Every scene is important and every moment will leave you breathless and anxious for the next episode. Breaking Bad is definitely a masterpiece. All hail the king. Expand
  14. Nov 25, 2013
    this is absolutely the best series ever made in the hole history of tv,this finale of the series couldn't be so great,i will miss breaking bad in my hole life.
  15. Oct 18, 2013
    I remember telling my friends to watch Breaking Bad during its second year. They all dismissed the television show, believing that drama revolving around a highschool teacher cooking meth had no depth to its plot.
    Boy were they wrong.
    Boy were they wrong.
    I remember watching each season with a sense of impending doom; wondering when it would degrade in quality. But I was pleasantly surprised year after year with yet another improvement to the tale. Beginning as a modest television series and ending as one of the greatest dramas of all time, I'm glad to have watched this show from its humble origins to its intensely anticipated conclusion. To wrap this all up, I'd like to note that I have seen dozens upon dozens of television shows but can safely say, without a trace of doubt, that there has never been so difficult to watch a series come to a close. I'm going to miss my favorite drug lord.
  16. Oct 19, 2013
    The first 4 seasons feels like a guided ride to the epic conclusion of this series. Walter White transformation feels credible, charming and it lets you feel what he feels while is becoming a monster inside. You might think he always wanted redemption, but all of this made him feel alive.
  17. Oct 22, 2013
    I couldn't stop watching it from the start. Every episode just gets better and better until it has to end. Vince Gilligan set course for one of the most brilliant shows the world may ever see.
  18. Oct 29, 2013
    This season is a masterpiece. The actors are playing like top Oscars ones but on a deeper level the cinematography behind all those scenes is brilliant. All the characters are written in a complex, deep and fascinating way. The ending is perfect, finally telling us why Walt did not stop cooking even if he had lots of opportunities.
  19. Nov 8, 2013
    The greatest T.V Show in history (but don't forget Game of Thrones).

The greatest T.V Show in history (but don't forget Game of Thrones).

I think this is just a fantastic final season to the TV Show about an over-qualified chemistry teacher who breaks bad to provide for his family after he is diagnosed with cancer. Each episode was brilliantly scripted, the acting was superb and Bryan Cranston's portrayal of Walter White is mind-blowing. The seasons just get better and more nail-biting. You never know what is going to happen next.

Goodbye Breaking Bad. You will be missed.

Bring on Better Call Saul!
  20. Nov 16, 2013
    Best TV show I have ever watched! Such a perfect last season. I didn't want the show to end, but it had to happen at some point. Such a perfect series finale as well. Now that 'Breaking Bad' is over, I have to start back on 'Dexter' & 'Game Of Thrones'. I am tearing up right now. I never wanted it to end Amazing show!
  21. Nov 6, 2013
    A very thrilling show that started to die out in season 4, but really came back and finished with a bang. This show had everything, emotional investment, plot line, character development, and a natural progression that just felt right. Possibly the best show of this year.
  22. Nov 7, 2013
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee Expand
  23. Nov 8, 2013
    Just Amazing. Can't think of words to describe it. Everything summed up perfectly, left me feeling fulfilled and happy for Walter after 5 seasons of action. Sad to see it go but glad they ended it before it started to lack quality. Easily one of my favourite shows of all time. Hopefully this could be a standard of TV that gets fulfilled a lot more from now on. 10/10
  24. Nov 8, 2013
    An awesome tv show, with an epic end, I think breaking bad its one of the best (maybe the better) drama tv show ever.
    Epic director, writer, producer, actors and amazing episodes, Ozymandias the best ever.
  25. Nov 11, 2013
    It is very rare I would give anything a rating of 10/10.
    And it is extremely rare I would say that something is the best thing ever made in its category.
    So in this case, and I am 100% sure of it, Breaking Bad is the best TV Show ever made. Since I have just come to review it now, I'm going to review the whole show, not just season 5. I'm not going to into details of the plot, so no
    It is very rare I would give anything a rating of 10/10.

Since I have just come to review it now, I'm going to review the whole show, not just season 5. I'm not going to into details of the plot, so no spoilers, but I'm basically going to say why it made me feel as if it is the best. No other show has made me so tense, so excited to watch the next episode. Luckily for me, I watched all of it on Netflix, and most of the time I kept feeling sorry for people who had to cope with waiting a week for the next episode, and then when the season finished, a LONG time for the next handful. 6 years. That's how long some people spent watching this show, yet I only spent a month, and I loved every second of watching! If you really get into the show, you will have moments when you're up out of your seat, waiting for what's about to happen. Truly amazing.

The best thing of this show, in my opinion, is the characters. I don't think anything has ever made me empathize so much with characters of their franchise. Walt, a chemistry teacher who needs money desperately, becomes quickly evil and makes some terrible decisions. Jesse (my favourite), a young adult who hasn't had a brilliant start to his life, always ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time. And there's more, all of which you see their part and story in the show.

To sum up, if you haven't watched it watch it. There's no other option, you don't know what you're missing out on. I will really miss Breaking Bad, I'm deeply sad it's over, but also happy it could make me feel like that.
  26. Nov 14, 2013
    This is the best serie ever made! The acting, the characters, the plot, everything is really good, and this last season couldn't be different. This serie have 99.1% of purity!
  27. Aug 10, 2014
    This has been one of my favorite TV shows of all time. It's one of those shows were you need to dive into it, watch all the episodes and don't miss a single bit of it. It's truly go down as one of the best dramas on TV. So sad its finished but "All bad things must come to an end"
  28. Nov 16, 2013
    I miss this series already and I feel that I now have a huge VOID in my Tivo lineup. I really doubt anything can beat this show but I'm hoping that I'm wrong.
  29. Nov 21, 2013
    This is the most awesome thingh i've ever watched!!!! Please if are you reading this, watch BREAKING BAD. This serie is like a Michellangelo esculture in the new times.
  30. Nov 26, 2013
    When I caught up to this season on Netflix, I was so scared of what would happen at the end that I stopped watching after episode 50. Then, I decided to catch up with the marathon AMC had all the way up to the series finale. I'm glad I did, because that was some of the finest television since the Venture Bros.

1. Reviewed by: Emily Nussbaum
    Aug 22, 2012
    Breaking Bad [is] a radical type of television, and also a very strange kind of must-watch: a show that you dread and crave at the same time.
  2. Reviewed by: Laura Emerick
    Jul 16, 2012
    The season five pre­miere "Live Free or Die", more than maintains the series' record of excellence.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jul 16, 2012
    The arc of this character--series creator Vince Gilligan's invention of Walter White as a sick soul--is, it's clear now. one of the great narratives in Television histpory. [13 Jul 2012, p.62]