• Network: Showtime
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 13, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
7.5

1. Dec 20, 2012
    Hank Moody has struggled through another season with more of his person problems to lead the way. The cliff hanger left audiences pleading for the new season which is only a few short weeks away. What problems will occur while he works on a musical? Only the sixth season will show audiences. Duchovny causes audiences to cheer for Hank but also feel bad for him when he always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm honestly surprised at how many times his family forgives him but yet he still proves to be a loving father and the hero we know he can be. I assume that Hank will most likely die at the end but lets hope that he end up with Karen at the shows conclusion. Great way to end a season and get another one ready. Here we go! Collapse
  2. Jan 17, 2012
    This season starts "a blaze", kicking off with hank in New York, flies back to cali only to meet Meagan Good on the plane and RZA comes into the story so well. It is definitely gonna be a big season this year!!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Jonathan Pacheco
    Jan 9, 2012
    Kapinos's resolve to find a fresh approach for Californication wherever it may be sacrifices some of the show's consistent strengths, such as Hank and Charlie's brotherly relationship.