Camp Rock

5.2

1. Jun 21, 2012
    Horrible, annoying, cliche, loud, stupid, and definitely not funny whatsoever. Demi Lovato gives a strong breakout performance, but other than that its crap!
  2. KyalB.
    Jul 9, 2008
    This is really just awful.
  3. RachelW
    Jan 18, 2009
    It's cute for tweens, but it fails epically in comparison to HSM. The most of the actors cannot act, the choreography is plain, and Demi Lovato moves around way too much during her solo at the Final Jam.
  4. TimothyJ.
    Dec 7, 2008
    This movie sucks!! The plot sucks. The movie is a big scam, lots of false adverting about the Jonas brothers and Joe Jonas's character in the movie is stupid'! There is too many unexplained stuff! It is a complete rip-off of Hilary Duff's 'Raise your Voice'
  5. JaredC.
    Jun 21, 2008
    What a waste of life. Who'd actually waste their time to go see another gay "High School Musical" type of film. The songs and beat are repulsive. The acting, on first base, is terrible. I even got that bored just to see this crap. But omg, just avoid this at all costs. Even if I won a Blue Ray DVD Player and 60 inch plasma screen that had to come with Camp Rock. I'de still burn What a waste of life. Who'd actually waste their time to go see another gay "High School Musical" type of film. The songs and beat are repulsive. The acting, on first base, is terrible. I even got that bored just to see this crap. But omg, just avoid this at all costs. Even if I won a Blue Ray DVD Player and 60 inch plasma screen that had to come with Camp Rock. I'de still burn the whole thing. Awful. Expand
  6. adfbgsdbsgbssg
    May 26, 2009
    This movie is trash.
  7. Jul 3, 2011
    Horrible. The absolute worst of the teenage angst films that Disney channel has come up with. Shallow, bland, and very musically tone deaf, Camp Rock sucks very, very badly.

1. There's nothing objectionable about the messages of the piece: always be true to yourself and treat everyone with dignity and respect. But teens and adults may find it a little saccharine.
  2. Camp Rock is so rigidly formulaic, so unremarkable, that by the time the cast sings its finale, ''We Rock,'' it's hard to agree.
  3. It takes nothing away from this genuinely talented group of kids to express even greater admiration for the promotion and marketing.