• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 10, 2013
  • Season #: 1
7.8

1. Jul 15, 2013
    Not funny, not intelligent and not going to last long at all. What has a great concept actually comes across as sad and desperate, the casting is wrong, the writing is horrid and the acting not that much better.
  2. Sep 9, 2013
    I was looking forward to this series hoping it was going to be so much more than it is. I find it to lack depth and any sense of what would be happening in real life at your basic summer camps. There are some cute things about this show but it has failed to make me feel invested in the characters or their stories. The adults at the camp are more wrapped up in their own lives than realizing all the drama, sex and drinking happening at the camp. I was hoping this was going to be a true family oriented show- real stories with lessons learned via responsible adults (mentors). I'm so disinterested that I've deleted the show from my DVR and am not even interested in the final shows of the season. Collapse

1. Reviewed by: Melissa Maerz
    Jul 12, 2013
    It's an old story. But co-creator Liz Heldens is fluent in teen-speak. [19 Jul 2013, p.80]
  2. Reviewed by: Geoff Berkshire
    Jul 11, 2013
    Broad, cheap and tedious, it wouldn't have the slightest chance of cracking a major network's schedule during the regular season.
  3. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    Jul 10, 2013
    The show, starring Six Feet Under’s Rachel Griffiths (as the camp manager going through a divorce from her husband/business partner), has sweetness and good-hearted humor.