• Network: CBS
Season #: 1, 2
8.6

1. erollins
    Sep 28, 2007
    didn't live up to expectations
  2. Len
    Oct 7, 2007
    Slow and boring.
  3. JanceJ.
    Oct 31, 2007
    A waste of a good cast. Not interested in a remake of Dallas in Miami watching someone play with a cigar and prance in his kingdom
  4. valh.
    Oct 9, 2007
    HATE IT!! Jimmy smits must of needed new extention to his house or something. This show is a mess,couldn't follow any one thing . This family is loaded with marble sprinkler statues outside.Every room is a different spicy color. They have more sit downs than the U.N. but what are they talking about. The scenes are old Godfather. They're giving us the Latin sopranos. I guess its HATE IT!! Jimmy smits must of needed new extention to his house or something. This show is a mess,couldn't follow any one thing . This family is loaded with marble sprinkler statues outside.Every room is a different spicy color. They have more sit downs than the U.N. but what are they talking about. The scenes are old Godfather. They're giving us the Latin sopranos. I guess its something that Jimmy smits wanted to try. I think its a bomb - its going down, It was boring. Everybody walking around in suits lookin shifty. Ho Hum. Expand
  5. JacklynB
    Oct 9, 2007
    This show is unwatchable! It's horrible! I wonder if CBS will leave it on the air forever like they did "Yes Dear"? I hated that show but it's better than Cain!
  6. HectorM.
    Dec 6, 2007
    Too predictable...
  7. DavidM.
    Sep 25, 2007
    This show sucks. I got a preview. We need Nestor Carbonell back on "Lost".
  8. BobB.
    Sep 26, 2007
    I agree. We need Nester back on Lost.
  9. KevinL.
    Sep 26, 2007
    "Cane" clearly lacks organization. This sort of drama seems to fall short on plotline and its premise won't take it very far. The pacing is all over the place and its storyline doesn't seem to have a base to support it, in which it makes the viewers wonder where this show is heading.

1. Reviewed by: Josh Wolk
    The drama all feels a bit familiar, as if someone used the find/replace function to trade "oil" with "sugarcane" on an old "Dallas" script. [28 Sep 2007, p.100]
  2. A slick and earnest soap about rival families in South Florida.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Well cast, with a sturdy central presence in Jimmy Smits as the adopted son handed the keys to the kingdom.