Cashmere Mafia : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 6, 2008
7.9

1. VersiC.
    Jan 9, 2008
    I really liked the first episode, and because i miss so much SATC i thanked Cashmere Mafia for brought new girls to the same city.
  2. LaurenS.
    Sep 5, 2008
    This show is fun,exciting, and sexy. The women are high class business profesionals who beat out their husbands and other men to be the best and look the best. The show was the talk in class at school, proving it does apeal to a younger group of women. I hope this show returns!
  3. NancyH
    Jan 29, 2008
    I like the characters--it's vicariously fun to watch.
  4. MendiG.
    Mar 10, 2008
    Cashmere Mafia is new, unique and entertaining. Finally some class, brains and loyalty among friends that also airs some actual entertainment to the TV screen. My daughter and I and my coworkers are impatiently waiting for it to return to the Screen When will Cashmere Mafia air again
  5. PaulaA.
    Mar 18, 2008
    This is a very witty and glamorous show. I love the high fashion and characters. Much better than Lipstick Jungle!
  6. WeiweiL.
    May 20, 2008
    Good story lines with good actors. it is better than "lips...".
  7. VanessaH
    Aug 18, 2009
    It's a fantastic show, one of the best from ABC, and i did not AT ALL expected the cancellation, because "Mafia" got 10 million views ONLY in the first episode, and that is more views than some other show got in A YEAR! ABC, is out of they're minds, by no bringing the show back.
  8. ChrisA.
    Jan 25, 2008
    I really like this show. Maybe it's because I missed the SATC rage. This show is fun. Sure, maybe a little brainless at times, but really I'm not looking for a show like this to be life changing. Just fun to watch while I'm in my pj's.
  9. DaniO.
    Mar 15, 2008
    this is like sex and the city as it could have been, with intelligent, compassionate, modern women with glamorous lives but grounded views. The actresses are superb and share screen time graciously with each other and with lesser characters. Witty script and fresh perspective. Thank God!
  10. MelissaA
    Mar 18, 2008
    OK so its no Sex and the City. While even SATC was somewhat cliche, there was of course Carrie's character. This show doesn't really have a Carrie which I am fine with, but it in my opinion makes the show a little more awkward. However, I deeply deeply miss SATC so this was my replacement. Where the heck did it go?!!?!?!? Bring it back, honestly it wasn't that bad. Oh and OK so its no Sex and the City. While even SATC was somewhat cliche, there was of course Carrie's character. This show doesn't really have a Carrie which I am fine with, but it in my opinion makes the show a little more awkward. However, I deeply deeply miss SATC so this was my replacement. Where the heck did it go?!!?!?!? Bring it back, honestly it wasn't that bad. Oh and some of the trash people watch like Wife Swap or Super Nanny or (gasp) American stinking idol! Come on I want to watch a show with characters in it who have camaraderie, wit, and a keen fashion sense. Bring it back, even if it isn't the next great smart power series it is 10x better than any of the afore mentioned programs that are on year after year. Expand
  11. JoannaS
    Mar 5, 2008
    The one show that my seventeen year old daughter and I Tivo and watch together. Blame or shame on those who think it's a show about real women! We watch for the clothes, the handbags, the shoes, packaged theatricality as escape. I ask only that you add mystery and grace -- that cannot be bought with cash, true glamor.
  12. AndrewC.
    Aug 7, 2009
    Cashmere Mafia is a fantastic show, and the fact that it wasn't picked up for a second season is absurd! And Lipstick Jungle got a second season, is this a joke?! Cashmere Mafia was funny, sexy and amazing. So what if it's a spinnoff of Sex and the City?! Private Practice is a spinnof, 90210 is a spinnof, and they turned out fine! Its totally unfair not to give this talented Cashmere Mafia is a fantastic show, and the fact that it wasn't picked up for a second season is absurd! And Lipstick Jungle got a second season, is this a joke?! Cashmere Mafia was funny, sexy and amazing. So what if it's a spinnoff of Sex and the City?! Private Practice is a spinnof, 90210 is a spinnof, and they turned out fine! Its totally unfair not to give this talented cast, in this great tv show a chance! Expand
  13. RileyW.
    Mar 14, 2008
    Cashmere Mafia is both wonderful and witty! High fashion and drama has never been so enjoyable!
  14. AnnaA.
    Mar 22, 2008
    Cashmere Mafia is my fav. I love the show. It covers all aspects of successful business women, their lives (personal & professional), their sense of fashion, I just love it. It really motivates me to be just like them. Plz bring it back on air. =). It's actually really good. Way better than most other shows. xoxo.
  15. JoannaP.
    May 19, 2008
    Refreshing!!! Need to know when the show will pick up again.

The new show from "Sex and the City" producer Darren Star, is a strained attempt to build another hit about four peacocky New York women who sip martinis and use the word "penis" as often as possible.
    The women aren't real, realistic, real-ish, real-esque or real-y. They don't even seem genuine in being fake.
  3. Because it's fun to watch the rich and mighty stumble and scheme, which novelists as diverse as William Thackeray and Judith Krantz have long known. In the first two episodes at least, the quality of the acting and the writing brings depth to what could so easily be the fetid shallows of life issues of the rich and famous