Chicago P.D. : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 8, 2014
Season #: 1, 2, 3
7.7

1. May 14, 2014
    I love Chicago Fire and I love Chicago PD.
    Why ? Chicago PD is so different than other cop shows. It really nature, people here are not super humans, they have normal problems, struggling in dirty world.. especially Hank leader of IU.

Its way better than any law & order **** But americans are dumb........... I hope in 3rd season too
  2. Jan 24, 2014
    A great new cop drama, directed by Dick Wolf. Strong cast, interesting storyline each week and little focus on romantic drama - just the occasional hint of tension between characters. The show seems to be steadily improving each week, and has a lot of potential, with episodes to look forward to.
  3. Feb 23, 2014
    This show is awesome. My favorite new show. Love the characters. Fell in love with this show from the first episode. Sophia Bush is awesome, Jesse Lee Soffer is hot!! Erin and Jay chemistry is off the chart. This show is the best
  4. Feb 28, 2014
    My husband and I really enjoy Chicago PD. We moved away from the northwest side of Chicago (not a suburb) 1.5 years ago to southeast of the Twin Cities. I had lived my entire life (67years) in the same neighborhood. We love hearing the actors try their best in remembering how to pronounce Chicago - Sh caw go not Sh cah go! We love that we see the actual city, not just theMy husband and I really enjoy Chicago PD. We moved away from the northwest side of Chicago (not a suburb) 1.5 years ago to southeast of the Twin Cities. I had lived my entire life (67years) in the same neighborhood. We love hearing the actors try their best in remembering how to pronounce Chicago - Sh caw go not Sh cah go! We love that we see the actual city, not just the river and el and then filmed in Canada! We are happy that they mentioned particular places and schools even though I haven't heard of Chicago Med(ical) Hospital. I have to say that it does get a little rougher than I would like (in the cage), but we are still happy to see a production in Chicago. Keep it up! Expand
  5. Mar 19, 2014
    Really wonderful show! Sophia Bush is great and it's not just like every other cop show. Really great, I definitely recommend it!
    I find it's much better than Chicago Fire.. Less melodramatic and more of an actual plot.
  6. Sep 9, 2014
    I've been getting bored with all the samey police dramas of late, that is until Chicago P.D. came along. With its great characters, light comedy moments, intense drama, and powerful story lines I find I'm genuinely looking forward to the next episode. Jason Beghe is outstanding playing the 'dirty' cop Head of the Chicago P.D.'s Intelligence Unit, and Sophia Bush is both gritty andI've been getting bored with all the samey police dramas of late, that is until Chicago P.D. came along. With its great characters, light comedy moments, intense drama, and powerful story lines I find I'm genuinely looking forward to the next episode. Jason Beghe is outstanding playing the 'dirty' cop Head of the Chicago P.D.'s Intelligence Unit, and Sophia Bush is both gritty and gorgeous. In fact all the characters are played to perfection Expand
  7. Nov 26, 2014
    One of my favorite shows... there have been lots of police shows over the years, but this is one of the better ones. It crosses over with Chicago Fire well.
  8. Mar 7, 2015
    I enjoy this spin off show from Chicago Fire. I also like it when they combine the both shows characters every now and again between show. Acting is good for the most part, and the plots are well done. I hope this doesn't get axed.
  9. May 14, 2015
    Gripping stories with characters you care about. Consistently excellent. Will buy Blu-Ray version someday to watch the whole season again -- something I almost never do.

1. Reviewed by: Jeff Korbelik
    Mar 27, 2014
    P.D.'s also loud--the percussive soundtrack is headache-inducing--formulaic and predictable, not at all like "The Shield."
    Chicago PD is a bad show. The dialogue is predictable, the acting is marginal, and the plots are the swept-up leftovers from the Dick Wolf Idea Factory.
    As executed, it almost seems like a parody of the genre.... Beghe's growly, macho performance is hard to stomach, getting in the way of even noticing the attractive supporting cast.