Chuck : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.8

1. StanG
    Oct 3, 2008
    Vastly entertaining with very likable leads! I understand that the producers are planning a season long arc story-line for season 2. Let's hope not. That is a sure way to lose an audience. Keep the one-hour in-one story lines. Highly recommended!
  2. MichaelE.
    Sep 30, 2008
    This show is finally getting the respect it deserves - not to take anything away from those programs that constantly keep you guessing who's going to end up dead or turn evil next, but this is a welcome tonic. It's fast-moving, funny and light on its feet. It's a blast.
  3. JohnS.
    May 5, 2009
    I love this show! Great blend of Drama, Action and Comedy. The character interaction is top-notch.
  4. ElysiaF.
    May 5, 2009
    Great show, funny cast and just an all around show.
  5. SarahB.
    Oct 23, 2008
    Chuck's returned stronger than it's ever been. Each episode literally gets better and better, and it's definitely one of the best shows on the network/TV right now. 10/10.
  6. WillisM.
    May 4, 2009
    Lot's of reasons why this is one of the best shows on TV, but here is a standout: unlike other shows (*cough* Heroes *cough*), the "Big" moments and plot twists are earned. No lazy writing here. Seeds are planted & developed allowing characters to grow organically.
  7. MichaelD
    May 5, 2009
    Chuck is the best show out there. My family of 5 sit down every Monday night. only show out there that we watch as a family.
  8. KinL.
    May 5, 2009
    This is the only show I catch on network tv on a regular basis since season1. The concept is refreshing and the cast is awesome. Tthe quality of the storytelling really shines through in season 2. Yvonne and Zach have great chemistry on screen that makes you want to believe in them and everything they do. They will make you "feel" and isn't that what a great show should do. This show This is the only show I catch on network tv on a regular basis since season1. The concept is refreshing and the cast is awesome. Tthe quality of the storytelling really shines through in season 2. Yvonne and Zach have great chemistry on screen that makes you want to believe in them and everything they do. They will make you "feel" and isn't that what a great show should do. This show is "must see tv". Expand
  9. PereV.
    May 5, 2009
    Love this show, it is by far one of the best shows out right now. The humor has always been spot on and great and has made me laugh everytime. This show needs to stay on the schedule!!
  10. SteveB.
    May 5, 2009
    Without a doubt it is the best show on NBC and one of the best on TV period!
  11. DeanS.
    May 5, 2009
    Great show, one of the few that I watch every week. Great cast, great writing.
  12. JeffR.
    May 5, 2009
    Chuck is the perfect blend of comedy, drama, and action. Family-friendly, yet still draws the 18-24 year-old crowd. If you aren't already watching Chuck, pick up the Season 1 DVD set now. Once you start watching, you'll be hooked!
  13. LeslieT.
    May 5, 2009
    Drama, comedy, action, sci-fi, and the best music on TV!! This show has got a fabulous group of actors and great writers. I laugh, I cry, I gasp....oh, and I eat at Subway!
  14. RussellT.
    May 5, 2009
    I love this show! NBC finally has something great on their hands to rival the older comedies of Cheers, Friends, Seinfield, Etc. It has humor that appeals to all ages, a great plot line, wonderful cast all around, and the music that they play in the show makes each scene more meaningful and compelling. This is a show that can bring a smile to your face even when times are hard.
  15. MarkusE.
    Jun 14, 2009
    I have become a Chuck addict and I sometimes wish it was for real and happening to me except the sad parts where people is dying.
  16. Connor
    Nov 22, 2008
    Chuck has done everything right to avoid the typical sophomore slump. It´s not the smartest show on tv, it´s not the most serious show on tv but who needs that if you can have Chuck, the single most entertaining show right now?
    Sep 30, 2008
    I was sweating it out last year when Chuck seemed millimeters away from being cancelled. It's an extremely well-written show with a great cast, more people need to watch it!
  18. FilipeM.
    May 18, 2009
    Chuck is all about the reason that people watch TV, we laugh, we get nervous and we all get more and more surprised as the season ends.
  19. mikeS
    May 5, 2009
    Save Chuck! Renew for 3rd season!
  20. ReneeD.
    May 5, 2009
    Cleverly written, brilliantly cast and always entertaining! Chuck is our whole family's favorite show -- every episode is highly anticipated and never disappoints!
  21. DavidY
  22. DennisT.
    May 5, 2009
    Best show ever. No doubt.
  23. JohnW.
    May 5, 2009
    Chuck Rocks! It's what gets me out of bed on Mondays!
  24. LoriB.
    May 5, 2009
    This is one of the best shows on TV..period.
  25. DonnaC.
    May 5, 2009
    This is the only show on television that my husband and I watch as it airs every single week. It's funny, it's suspenseful, and it's full of heart.
  26. AdamS.
    May 5, 2009
    This is my favorite show of all time. The actors have great chemistry & the mixture of action, comedy and drama is amazing. I never get sick of watching, no matter how many times I see each episode.
  27. JP
    May 5, 2009
    Chuck is the best show NBC has regardless of the ratings. Zach Levi and Yvonne Srahovski are pure magic! Please NBC, do the right thing and don't chuck Chuck off the balcony! "Chuck Me" in the Fall of '09!
  28. DavidY
  29. KarenB.
    May 5, 2009
    This is the best show on TV right now. It makes us laugh, cry, shout and cheer every week! We love Chuck!
  30. DavidY
  31. RonO.
    Jul 27, 2009
    Best show on TV right now. NBC should put it on Thur. nite--in ER's old time slot. Then CHUCK will get the recognition that it deserves.
  32. JonB.
    Dec 8, 2008
    This was one of the best shows on TV in the first season, but has fallen dramatically since. The episodes are completely predictable, and the comic relief that made the first season so good is nearly gone. The show has tried to have the best of both worlds this season: funny and serious. The writers have not been able to pull it off.
  33. JustinQ
    Apr 28, 2009
    Another lighthearted but compelling series. Collections of actors with this sort of chemistry are rare and provide an encompassing sense of family every week. Honestly, I'll be done with serial television if a show like this gets cut in favour of Dancing with the Stars.
  34. Oct 5, 2011
    The show has b, I d0n't want to say more of the same, but it kind of is. But don't regard that as a negative statement. It manages to keep me compelled with some unique touches in comedy. **** it's great
  35. Jan 10, 2011
    There aren't many shows on television that can combine comedy, action and romance as effectively as Chuck. The cast have a chemistry with one another which has rubbed off positively on the show and leaves viewers hungry for more.
  36. Sep 23, 2013
    This season improved dramatically over the first, but managed to keep the chuck charm. The show still continues to impress me with this season. I've never watched a show where i literally cared about every character.

Don't ask how or why, but it works
    This year, there’s more to enjoy than the usual (and often funny) riffs on nerd culture and spy clichés. Chuck’s more assertive and seems to actually enjoy his secret-agent status.
  3. The show remains a game mix of satire and sweetness--although Chuck still has better chemistry with his sister Ellie (Sarah Lancaster) than Sarah.